I fucking love science

R.I.T Stephen King

Happy pi day! 3.14 lol : - )
Its march 14 so 3 and then 14 which is the number for pie

Also do you think that tesla roadster will ever land back down on earth? :O

Attached: 1517950711382.jpg (335x369, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk
youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 1.57.03 AM.png (618x463, 318K)

Attached: 9A363844-3A39-4CC2-863A-4C46C795B3ED.png (934x768, 912K)

Fuck science. Science is Fucked. Science is fake. It’s Jewish. Everything scientists do is fake. They sold out to jews and pedos. Scientists are pedos. All of them. Denounce science in the name of conservatism. Embrace your religion. Or something else. But not science. Science is BAD. Science is BAD. Science is BAD. Pedos. Shills. Jews. Stephen hawking was a loser. A cunt. A shill. They lie to us.

More GOD less science

All scientists should be EXECUTED. We must stop degenerate science progression.

lmao my favourite thing about skiense is when it provesgod's notreal because then why are we not leaving in perfect world?? haha bibel thumbers BTFO
Also Melon Husk's music rocket a nd mutt children is really cool
IM PIGGLE RIIIIIIIIC

>14.3
>pi day

Attached: tumblr_o0nnbj3YBc1qbmm1co1_500.gif (500x500, 289K)

>14.3
>pi day
retarded dating systems should be banned universally

Attached: 1520854110177.jpg (1000x479, 223K)

OMG Stephen Hawking died on Albert Einstein's birthday !

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: A689B055-3329-4361-AE2F-F902D6705C42.jpg (750x240, 83K)

Americans are so regarded they need to be reminded what month it even is before the day.

Evil goybalists keeping the fellow white man oppressed

>when you are such a special snowflake that you feel the need to celebrate the death of a renown physicist because his political views trigger you

Anti-intellectualism on Sup Forums hitting new heights with every passing week.

Aнoн, иди, oтдoхни, y нac выбopы cкopo и вoйнa c юк зaoднo. Ocтaвь мeмы пpo coйбoeв пeндocaм.

>etarded dating systems should be banned universally
Couldn't agree more
>ISO 8601 2018-03-14
Yurofags btfo

Attached: 1510627543313.jpg (600x577, 156K)

b-but science says we were all black people from Africa

How does it feel to be irrelevant

Attached: 1518559158165.gif (480x259, 3.31M)

Last time I thought of Hawking was when he criticized Trump and made fun of his supporters by addressing them in grugspeak. He was so smug about it I became determined to do everything I can to make Trump win. I moderately disliked Hillary at the moment, but was mostly bluepilled and Trump was made fun of as this clown who's completely unrelated to politics and that him running was 100% a joke. Seeing how his policies actually made sense, which wasn't true for most other candidates, I wanted to see these smug shits choke on their laughter.
>tfw hawking redpilled me
>tfw he died in Trump's America
>tfw i won

proof of Russia interfering with the US election

>his policies
He dropped 90% of his campaign policy promises.
>trump's ameirca
Half the country hates him.
>i won
USA fucking Russia's rusty ass is more likely under Trump than any other president.

A ты чтo, пoпaлcя нa мeм, чтo зa гpaницeй вcё лyчшe? Кaк тaм Maхмyды и ниггepы, или этo пpocтo впн?

tie the noose yourself and test it out faggot

This. Let's go back to a theocracy where science is forbidden and all explanation for life is in the Bible and Thora.

Wasnt Hawking known for abandoning his kids and wife behind?

I don't think he is wheelchair was fast enough to leave them behind. I bet they had to wait for him most of the time.

In just 10 years you're gonna be telling this, but unironically (probably on the street in rags w/ a hat for money, cardboard sign with a crudely-drawn evil robot on it), after your ass getting replaced by a toaster. Don't forget about constant efforts to make a better alternatives to replace the natural way of reproduction to secure the SJW's moral victory & the fact retards like furries might get access to direct genetical modification of their children.
I can already see screenshots of this thread in a CNN reports. Those fags take any sources just to prove their shity doublethink. But really, I just posted positive stuff about Trump online, got a few of my friends to support him. Prevented an illegal la creatura immigrant from voting Shillary, he's now on a downwards mental spiral because he agrees on race-realism, JQ and most far-right ideas.
I'm talking about how it was pre-election, I don't support Donald "Fat Donny donned the kippah" Trump now after all the pro-Israel crap. "I won" was more about my ""personal"" revenge on the man, but we've never met and laughing at anyone's death is immoral, so I kind of feel bad for saying that tbqh.
>Half the country hates him.
I'd be fine with literal Hitler ruling the US even if 99% of the country hated him.
>still believing in democracy

You can keep calling us as yuropoor, but we maken up 56% of you ancestry dumbass!

Anyways, in 5 yuropoor countries, the average yuropoor is actually riches than you mutts, you are #11 when it comes to richest average people.

BTFO

the butthurt is immense and unending..

>Germany and GB being irrelevant
How does it feel to be an ignorant dumbass?

rest in soy, white boi

Awesome Sauce!! Is anybody going to the next reddit meetup?

Attached: 27bc.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Says someone who calls Europeans poor while most North and Western Yuro'poors' are riches than you.

American ignorance is showing, combination of mutt genes and terrible education.
youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk

Attached: 1518345353562.jpg (1190x691, 153K)

year-month-day

makes more sense for long term dating. Who the fuck wants to search up a date 10 years ago by day,month,year? Far easier to filter by the year then month then day.

>riches
>riches

Attached: 1518345629134.jpg (676x620, 33K)

>implying racetraitors can be taken seriously

>americans call any nation other than USA irrelevant
>terrible education system
youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

Cover up these guys’ faces and look at their eyes. You can see they’re dead inside.