AUSTRALIA LAST BASTION OF THE WHITE RACE

AUSTRALIA LAST BASTION OF THE WHITE RACE

Attached: BASED.jpg (654x585, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dutton's a fucking dickhead but I welcome this wholeheartedly.

B A S T E

WE ARE THE BIKEY BIKEY BOYZ

Oy! Razorblades boomerang. g'day.

O A T H

Sorry, but I'd prefer to take more struggling africans and syrians over these racist fuckheads.

neither of you are ever allowed to say fuck off we're full again

Afrikaners in Australia, perfect mix

Attached: 1520789165713.png (270x210, 93K)

>escape one nigger shithole
>arrive in another nigger shithole
eventually must escape to Poland

based pete

Whenever I see yanks or Brits sink lower and lower Im relieved to remember a few of ya got isolated far enough from the cuck genepool to retain a sliver of spine

Russia is offering leases on farm land in its East.
Send them there.

Attached: awwww.jpg (1027x768, 273K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

From now on, it's "Fuck off; whites only!"

racist af desu
i bet they never cared about those blacks that suffered under these white farmers.

fuck off they're full

PVV and FVD is also lobbying for taking in white boers from SA

In before it's shouted down by leftist groups who want us to take more niggers instead.

Not a surprise, South Africans that moved to Australia were very successful

Honestly they should have all moved to Australia & else where after the fall of apartheid, that was SA's death knell

Won't this make APEX feel uncomfortable?

suffered by being fed rather than starving to death. How terrible.

in before melbourne can fuck itself

the white farmers are going to stay and fight to the death.

Otherwise, they would have left a long time ago; there's no reason to stay in niggerville.

Attached: 1401407320927.jpg (550x336, 29K)

whites belong in white countries

lel

I always liked Australia. Can I also emigrate or are you guys full?

someone has to take the whites in before they get slaughtered by the niggers. of course you would need emergency visa's. and honestly, anyone who is still there and white is retarded. should have left 6 months ago when they were talking about stealing and killing white people.

Meanwhile Cuckdeau and his Islamic immigrant running immigration say it's racist to use racially-charged crimes against you as a reason to seek refuge from your country...
>because you're white

Happy White Day everyone.
(March 14 in Japan is White Day)

I suspect America will follow suit now that Rex the gigantic faggot is gone.

Australia doesn't admit whites anymore, due to shame over the "white Australia" immigration policies of the 60s.

White Australia policy NOW?

Publicly basing it on race is dumb as fuck.

Canada doesn't want to admit that black people are rounded up whites and killing them because of the color of their skin.

Fuck yeah Australia

You have so many chinks you're more Asian on average than Finns are.

Attached: 1509962627054.png (1148x533, 80K)

>there is no such thing as racism against white people
>only white people can be racist
>lets put a quarter-nigger onto the $10bill for no reason and make it look like complete garbage because it's (((2018))) and it needs to look "modern"

Attached: 1519674842262.jpg (577x441, 98K)

I doubt this will actually happen. Peter Dutton has a large South African diaspora in his electorate, which he could lose at the next election.

This is just a false promise to win support for his reelection. It will never become government policy.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Dutton is fucking fantastic, why say that?

What will Aussies do when these refugees start honor killings and imposing sharia law?

"Fuck off, we're full"

Has always, and will always mean, "Fuck off, Whites Only"
It's the entire reason we had a "White Australia" policy.

whiter than you chang

Attached: think.jpg (372x450, 36K)

No one ever cared about those fucking animals that's why they have been used as slaves and servants since the dawn of humanity even by their own people, because they aren't even real people
If you let niggers have self-determinism they just chimp out and kill you while simultaneously demanding you give them more shit for free because they deserve it for being retarded helpless niggers in a world ruled by competition
they destroy nations and contribute nothing of value, they should all be exterminated and anything less than that is a kindness gifted to them by whites that they don't deserve

can i come too? i dont like the cold weather here

REDEEMED FROM IRRELEVANCE

Boers are high value migrants for an economy just like Huguenots were back in the XVIIth century (go check their impact on english and prussian economies).
The only reason our (((establishment))) reject them is because they are too redpilled and could have a bad influence on euro and amerigoys.

Maybe try Chicago

If only there weren't so many chinks in Australia it could unironically be a White sanctuary.

does weird shit really happen in your country a lot? like with the devil and everything? have you been anywhere near where the Gotthard tunnel is? I am terrified and fascinated of switzerland but it looks beautiful and comfy as fuck

Fuck off we're full.

THIS

Attached: 1494231981917.jpg (625x417, 87K)

Go Australia Go. Australians, Brits with brains and balls.

You're kidding yourselves if you think the Greens won't find a judge to decide the fast track visas only apply to black saffas.

Leave it to blacks to screw up the only decent country in africa. Can't believe it took 30 years. Good luck farming without whites there to supervise lmao

Rare

what

Attached: 1498595732824.jpg (539x960, 28K)

A true bastion of the white race would invade South Africa, kill every last uppity nigger and drive their women and children of the land.

Fuck yeah. Dutton is a legendary cunt.
Astra Kruger can finally move into my bachelor pad as she promised she would do several month ago.

Attached: 1502176255296.png (600x658, 82K)

Holy fuck that settles it I will be migrating to Straya upon graduation.

Attached: life finds a way.png (1423x766, 766K)

The time has come for the Australian Empire.

are you unfamiliar with the Gotthard tunnel in your own country? it was sort of a big deal, with a massive satanic NWO opening ceremony
or all of the stories of weird, supernatural things happening there?

The problem is the "conservatives" in power don't do anything to challenge it, like the judge that ruled those banned Syrians were allowed back in, Dutton was just like "eh"

So fucking sick of the right wing having no balls

The U.S. should be taking in white South African refugees.

Full of chinks and poo poos

about bloody time

might even vote liberals/nationals if this is true

The fuck is this, White Spoider?

yes i driven through the gotthardtunnel at least a 100 times and no there is no weird stuff going on there

dey lik da poo poo like da ice creem!

>Considers
Don't get my hopes up...
>Want to believe

These fucks better not bring the same attitude here that got them into this shit in the first place

Attached: 1520872719751.jpg (500x500, 119K)

Kek

Fucking Melbourne cunts I swear

Why would they care about black invaders?

the ONLY africans who deserve any sympathy in south africa are khoi and san people, who are actually indigenous to south africa. A place that was only sparsely populated before the europeans established a lucrative colony and millions of bantu niggers flooded south.

They're invaders just like the white people, the only difference is that they're shitty invaders who accomplish things by being eternal victims and getting white people to feel sorry for them

Nah cunt they're welcome here in qld fuck all niggers here except chinks and the occasional coon "community"

Fuck off we're full.

But I'll make some room on my property for some white south Africans who will work the land instead of cry for gibs

White South African farmers don't really belong anywhere, their ancestors abandoned Europe to worship Kike and fuck niggers, so Australia prison island paradise capitalism is good for them.

I can't find that meme with the monster typing a post about how monsters don't exist and everything is fine, I have too many memes
pretend I sent that to you
pic unrelated

Attached: 1513209722378.jpg (306x346, 21K)

But what about all the Chinks?

Somebody needs to employ Africans.

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>Africans
>employed

Attached: ya-blew-it.jpg (278x282, 11K)

They were talking about letting them in here too but its gone really quiet.

Not sure many people here realise how much of an impact NZ had on the fall of Apartheid. The SA rugby team came here and the Maori and white liberals all rioted in the streets.
The whole world saw this and it was one of the final nails in the coffin for Apartheid.

Since then hordes of whites from SA have come here with stories of people they know where butchered by blacks in the middle of the night. Every South African iv met has told me stories about how awful the blacks are and most of them know people who were murdered.

If we don't take them all in. I hope Australia does.

>Chinks
>employing
Does it count as slavery if they'd treat their own people the same?

Yes 66% land is white. Kek you're just as fucked as the rest of the Anglosphere.

"FULL""

Attached: space-light-pollution.jpg (620x433, 62K)

>lefties will say taking in white south africans is racist
>tell them we're helping give africa back to the blacks
checkmate

Attached: 1474472234052.jpg (445x960, 44K)

Problem with South African white farmers is that they can't piece together any single evidence, when they could have cameras on property. It's really hard to feel bad for those people. It's like they don't even give a shit if they live or die.

Attached: Cape Town 2.jpg (3992x2242, 2.85M)

I live at coomera. Every 4 out of 10 people are black. South queensland is already infested mate

When is Australia going to water the desert and plant trees to make rain?

America can always balkanise.

Your shitty little island cant. They are spreading out all over the place. I cant work out how you have such a massive population on such a small land mass. NZ is roughly the same size and we only have 5 million.

Also alot of your food is imported in. Things are going to be interesting if Europe ever blockaded you.

You cant plant trees in soil like that. The Abo's deforested a huge part of Australia 50,000+ years ago because they were too lazy to hunt.

But it will never happen, why are the D*tch so pathetic

>White South African man and his family get approved for Australian Visa/Refugee
>cries tears of joy
>Family feels so happy and safe on the plane to Australia
>Settled in Melbourne
>get attacked by niggers
>Boer's face when

Attached: Mr Burns impression of a Behelit.jpg (720x576, 48K)

>qld fuck all niggers here
Bullshit. There are thousands of them in SEQ.

Send them all to QLD. The least cucked state of all.

Modern successful gardening with least effort needed for monitoring the growth is just thick layer of bio compost, plants aren't actually even growing in soil. And compost turns into soil.

what a cheeky thing to do

Attached: rtgwg.png (600x600, 92K)

You have a lot of Polys in Gold Coast/ Brisbane. A huge number of them moved to your lovely cities in 2008.

90+% of the Kiwis you are deporting are Maori, Samoan or Tongan for example.

QLD is fucked mate. It's the next SA waiting to happen.

are you autistic?

>90+% of the Kiwis you are deporting are Maori, Samoan or Tongan for example.
I legit forgot NZ was a white country because all the Kiwis I meet are one of these 3.