SIEG

SIEG

Attached: 1504814961526.png (828x698, 737K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Erhard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Kohl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angela_Merkel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Globke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law_for_the_Federal_Republic_of_Germany
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkommen_über_die_Rechtsstellung_der_Flüchtlinge
gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/AsylG.pdf
urteilsbesprechungen.de/2018/01/10/bverfg-beschluss-vom-08-12-2015-1-bvr-186414-strafbarkeit-von-zoophilie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HEIL

diktatur

fail

*Demokratur

Attached: 1506165375001.png (621x382, 245K)

>4 terms
fuckin refugee putin over there

i wish i could still feel sympathy for germany, but after watching people vote for this monstrosity i just dont know man

Attached: merkel_and_friends.jpg (615x410, 59K)

oh germany WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN

>Putin is the dictator though!!!11

Neither. Democracy has failed.

It would be a shame if Merkel died before she got her proper punishment for what she has done

Also why aren't people assasinating elites anymore?

whats wrong with germans

they have refugees voting for them

Democracy is set up to fail and only benefit a wealthy political class from its beginning.

According to Aristotle democracy always divulges into tyranny

Attached: 1500083516716.png (500x303, 81K)

What a wonderful day for Germany, and therefore of course, the world

Attached: 1520994543801.jpg (255x197, 10K)

>People don't realize this is a good thing.

CDU/SPD just signed their death warrant.

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 37K)

>Fourth Term
Oh Germany how did you let it get to this

Attached: 1468939921923.jpg (526x400, 67K)

The unfuckable lardarse

Attached: crease.jpg (387x434, 195K)

elaborate

>mission failed, we'll get them next time.

>????

Merkels Party (CDU) and the party they formed a grand coalition with (Social Democrats) are at a historical low voter percentage.

Nobody wanted yet another grand coalition so you can expect their parties to be below 10% next election.

Attached: 1526167-laughing.gif (320x240, 147K)

Not just Aristotle friend, Socrates came to the same conclusion as well.

Wow! Merkel might finally get kick out after her 4th term. Good one, Hans.

Deutschland wird's nicht meer geben wenn Drump mit euch Schweinen fertig ist. :3

Attached: 1521023115013.png (631x631, 167K)

To be fair she only went full retard last term so eh.

We aren't America friend. I'm just glad the old Volkspartein are dying.

wat

lol beat me to it

Isn't Merkel technically trying to unite Europe under a German banner, like Hitler tried?

Why does Sup Forums hate her and the EU then?

S

She wants to abolish germany because she hates germans, you dense motherfucker.

Fick deine Rattenmutter du stinkender Mazzen fressender Judenlümmel, wenn das Volk erwacht werden die Juden und Scheisshäuter am höchsten hängen.

Attached: hospitalbills.jpg (226x223, 12K)

HURR DEMOCRACY FUCKING DURR

Not at all she is trying to unite europe under a multiculti globalist European Union banner. However she went full retard so now she'll most likely go down as one of the worst chancellors in german history.

Attached: 4305020.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (1079x720, 84K)

I mean, 4 terms seems like a victory for me..
fuckin 4 terms.
imo it would have been a victory for you, if you had someone elected that is not merkel b4 she ruined everything.
Getting into government after everything is in ruins is not a good thing.

Attached: 1515450825912.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>if you kill your enemy, they win
was, schwarzkopf?

This isn't a victory at all. Both CDU and SPD party members are mad as fuck their parties are getting ruined but they are too Beta to stand up against their leaders lol

YES!!!! ANOTHER 4 YEARS OF FAP MATERIAL!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: merkel fisch.jpg (1596x2355, 617K)

I think all the party members have all been compromised at this point probably.

I never asked for this

Attached: 1512412947637.jpg (180x189, 17K)

Germany YES!

Attached: 1520489441319.webm (512x288, 795K)

Attached: 1519079768218.jpg (1000x362, 53K)

>merkel does it
>it's celebrated as progress

>the chinks do it
>they're evil

fuck the EU

>9 votes

:/

Eh she turned on us in the third term. Before she was a nice conservative lady. Something triggered in her in 2015 im sure.

I knew it would go through when the CDU conference voted some 99% in favour of a new GroKo.
Still a pity. At least some representatives should have voted no to have a 2nd or 3rd Wahlgang. That would have scared the shit out of her.

>Before she was a nice conservative lady.
No. She imported filthy niggers even before. It was just that everybody blamed the SPD ('05-'09) for it.

She really is Hitler’s daughter!
She can eat a nigger baby live on air and still get re-elected.
She’s like a Trump Deadpool.

What do you expect? That suddenly more than 50% of people wake up and vote for a party, that has never been in Parliament before?this is the only way she wouldn't have been chanvelor. Well you could have voted in martin Schulz the massive cuck. He has even more cucked policies

the SPD are historically easy targets anyways.
Especially with a gun.

CDU in government:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Adenauer
>first Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) from 1949 to 1963
>first leader of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU)
16 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_Erhard
>CDU and the second Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany (West Germany) from 1963 until 1966
4 years

>served as Chancellor of Germany from 1982 to 1998 (of West Germany 1982–1990 and of the reunited Germany 1990–1998) and as the chairman of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU)
16 years

>Chancellor of Germany since 2005 and leader of the centre-right Christian Democratic Union (CDU) since 2000.
16 years

=
52 years

Germany's total years of governing:
from 1949 to 2021
=
72 years

German CDU has been in power for 52 years out of total 72 years.
CDU is in power for 72% of total governing time of Germany.

And then they talk about Putin.... Hypocrites that never had enough Power..

Attached: aGKKmQKe_700w_0.jpg (700x703, 41K)

Adenauer and Kohl were by far the greatest.

And what do you expect? Most of the Germans are lowkey nazis and very conservative.

>Christians
>conservative
What do you conserve? Jewish Jesus, nothing else.

Holy shit she's so fucking hot you guys.I get hard just looking at her you germbros are lucky.

This is the power of democracy

The bitch that single handedly screwed europe over and she gets 4th term, someone punch me i'm dreaming... holy fuck

Why is this notion out there that democracies do have to have term limits?
If the voters want to vote for someone more than 2 times they are not allowed to because ...?

What has this to do with anything I wrote?
The SPD isn't the core of the problem, the CDU is.

>Nobody wanted yet another grand coalition so you can expect their parties to be below 10% next election.
Then they will just add the Greens to the mix. A coalition with the Greens has been Merkel's wet dream for years now. Most parties in the parliament are also indistinguishably nowadays and just a different blend of a liberal social democratic party.

Germans have no right to complain about her

All hope for this country is lost, I really hope it will go downhill fast

Parliament support? Knowing merkel i read that as paramilitary support.

Another dumb turd here

Just like China and Russia, Empress for life. What a fucking joke.

Attached: 1520898205598.png (718x820, 564K)

Sie ist eine Judisch marionette

The assertion that modern Democracy is the “will of the power” is laughable at best.

The assertion that the “will of the power” is correct/moral is just as laughable.

No guns, no masculinity except muslims, propaganda

She probably could of got away with it if she did the mass immigration more strategicly instead of having a army of men march through Europe

Christian Democratic Union of Germany aka CDU:
1.)created NATO:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Globke
>Religion Roman Catholic
>Chief of Staff of the German Chancellery in West Germany from 28 October 1953 to 15 October 1963
>strong anti-communist stance
>He was the German government's main liaison with NATO and other western intelligence services, especially the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
>West Germany joined NATO in 1955

2.)created German law:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_Law_for_the_Federal_Republic_of_Germany
>The Basic Law was approved on 8 May 1949 in Bonn, and, with the signature of the western Allies of World War II on 12 May
>During reunification, the two states discussed the possibility of drafting a new common constitution followed by a plebiscite, as envisioned in Art. 146 (1990), but this path was ultimately not taken. Instead the Federal Republic of Germany and the German Democratic Republic decided to keep the Basic Law with only minor changes

3.)created refugee laws:
original refugee law:
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abkommen_über_die_Rechtsstellung_der_Flüchtlinge
>Am 22. April 1954 trat die Konvention in den ersten sechs Unterzeichnerstaaten in Kraft (Australien, Belgien, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Dänemark, Luxemburg, Norwegen).
Translation:
>On 22 April 1954, the Convention entered into force in the first six signatory countries (Australia, Belgium, Federal Republic of Germany, Denmark, Luxembourg, Norway).
>Chancellor of Germany from 1982 to 1998 (of West Germany 1982–1990 and of the reunited Germany 1990–1998) and as the chairman of the Christian Democratic Union (CDU) from 1973 to 1998.
renewed refugee law:
gesetze-im-internet.de/asylvfg_1992/AsylG.pdf

I'm a monarchist. You don't have to convince me of the vices of democracy but the term limit thing is still alien to me.

>Nobody wanted a coalition so you can expect both parties' votes down
Oh yeah, like that worked on the Tories when they joined with Lib Dems
It depends how either one performs, since LD got completely shut out in their one chance for power everyone continued to ignore them after it happened

So you are like Merkel then?

>Merkel acquired the nickname "Mutti" (a German familiar form of "mother"), said by Der Spiegel to refer to an idealised mother figure from the 1950s and 1960s.[121] She has also been called the "Iron Chancellor", in reference to Otto von Bismarck.

Attached: Prussian love story 1890 German Museum of history, black dispora.jpg (2550x2055, 1.07M)

But that's exactly how it went down in Germany. We don't have FPTP.

No, I don't like her as a politician. She has dumb ideas and tries to turn Germany into some "modern, open and tolerant" bullshit.
But the principle of monarchy is great. Someone's task in life is it to bring forward the nation from which you are a blue-blooded specimen of and you are trained to do that as soon as you can walk.
You're dynasty has done this for many centuries so you won't have silly ideas about ethnic replacement or leasurely call for war because your historical conscience is built into the political system.

Screwed what?

Merkel isn't modern, she's just copying Austria-Hungary monarchy, where they had legal bestiality, had same healthcare, had same clusterfuck of races in one big union and used religion as an excuse also to rule over people.

She's for fag marriage and tolerance and for wymyn quotas and against military stuff.

>Austria-Hungary monarchy, where they had legal bestiality
I don't know about A-H but its explicitly forbidden in Germany now.
>urteilsbesprechungen.de/2018/01/10/bverfg-beschluss-vom-08-12-2015-1-bvr-186414-strafbarkeit-von-zoophilie/
>Dies änderte sich durch § 3 Satz 1 Nr. 13 des Tierschutzgesetzes, der am 13.07.2013 eingeführt wurde. Seit dem kann der sexuelle Missbrauch von Tieren mit einem Bußgeld von bis zu 25.000 Euro belegt werden. Verboten ist demnach, „ein Tier für eigene sexuelle Handlungen zu nutzen oder für sexuelle Handlungen Dritter abzurichten oder zur Verfügung zu stellen und dadurch zu artwidrigem Verhalten zu zwingen.“

>had same healthcare
as in the EU?!?

>had same clusterfuck of races in one big union and used religion as an excuse also to rule over people
Merkel uses religion as an excuse for the EU?!?!?!?

What the fuck are you dumb krauts doing???

Attached: 1518509441854.jpg (1024x626, 68K)

by then Europe will be death

Merkel baby! vote her back in!

>Harry Potter posting