The absolute state of Britbong crisis actors

Putin must be laughing his ass off at this circus.

Attached: skynews-salisbury-poisoning_4250208.jpg (1096x616, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/17/transgender-soldier-is-first-female-to-serve-on-the-front-line
youtube.com/watch?v=KKRd40pQ0lU
youtube.com/watch?v=oqkhG1Nkr4o
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKCuFBEGWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In venturing north, the pilgrims discover the truth of the Old Words. The fire fades, and the lords go without thrones.

I don't think pol is that woke yet to know that all the media is bullshit. They only go there if it's a left vs right thing.

...10 days later
>still alive

Attached: overjoyedpepefrog.jpg (500x431, 39K)

one suit include air supply and one doesn't
hows this funny?

Attached: 1518922214717.jpg (251x242, 20K)

think it might be self inflicted for the attention?

what the burb is going on here

Attached: deepmind.jpg (1100x753, 112K)

No, it's literally propaganda. Like Iraqis throwing babies out of incubators.

god damn

Attached: deepburb.jpg (664x374, 48K)

So they are supposed to give a response today. Anything so far?

Yoel of Londor draws out the true strength.

>Chemical attack
>5 more people now potentially exposed shown in this picture
Think, if the chemical was deadly enough to kill someone and then warrant 2 responders to wear full bio suits with their own air supply, shouldn't all 7 of them be wearing full bio suits with their own air supplies?

Also glow in the dark CIA niggers

Putin is crying

All this and now it's off the news because a smart Joey Deacon died

>brainlet logic

Attached: 1518664101824.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Agreed, this is a clown show.

the alleged chemical used, novichok, doesnt even exist. It's a fiction made up by a defector to sell his 'expose' book.

Did they find an unbinned spoon?

check this lads
not especially given yulia was there, although im open to anything

Attached: 84653664.jpg (1364x518, 198K)

Every helmet/hat the brits make looks fucking retarded. You're such faggots.

Attached: 1520521541469.jpg (1024x759, 128K)

>Be Europe
>British faggot, numb nuts kinda guy.
>cuck all these FILTHY XENOS with your imperial army.
>lavish weath for you and your new subjects.
>*blink*
>you're now the cuckold.
>-present day-
>play big boy games with Russia
>you, a dickless atheist
>Russia, A man with bear arms, slav squatting at you for the past 80 years, with his left leg on Ukraine
>unmoving, unblinking.
>you refuse to tell Russia about terrorist threats and all kinds of shit, because your cucks have you on a multicultural diet.
>you get a mole inside for maybe 12 years (or so I think)
>The big Russio Tumbo notices you've been acting out of line
>relaxes, does nothing, as if meditative.
>you get nerv gasses
>act like you dont deserve worse.
>(((they))) blame Russia, so now you do too.

All this because Russia isn't on the global commie fad

>Every helmet/hat the brits make looks fucking retarded. You're such faggots.

Fuck off. At least we dont have chicks with dicks in the army, Cletus.

You must be old as fuck if you are citing Joey Deacon (I had to look up the reference).

Get off here and act your age, this is for young idiots who don't know any better yet.

You should.

Your military is a complete fucking joke. You rely on the US for protection which is why your leader has such a big mouth towards in the first place.

Go watch Troy on BBC, it has an interracial threesome in it and it's paid for by the tax-payer.

Brits lost all my respect when they didn't arrest pakistani pedophiles because they were afraid to appear racist. Your faggot bobbies even arrested some of parents looking for their daughters on your cucked island.

Attached: 1515806959247.png (646x817, 226K)

theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/17/transgender-soldier-is-first-female-to-serve-on-the-front-line

Sup Forums timestamps are 4 hours behind for me.
Help me out, are these images just troll attempts or by retards?

WE ARE YOUR ARMY DICKLESS SHILL HAHAHA, BYE

towards russia*

Attached: 1501499744066.jpg (1280x922, 340K)

I've been kinda thinking about it, and I do wonder if JIDF (the M-agency) wasn't behind this attack. Russians certainly have carried assassinations in UK before, but usually they resorted to more traditional methods, such as accidents, apparent suicides etc. This seems to be out of pattern assasination for russians, just saying.

Attached: 1434987107886.png (1100x1327, 464K)

and here's some recordings that feature the Skripals.
youtube.com/watch?v=KKRd40pQ0lU
youtube.com/watch?v=oqkhG1Nkr4o
youtube.com/watch?v=bIKCuFBEGWI

No, because you are too scared to get involved.

You and your ballless son of a bitch county

jesus christ your job is to go out and fight and die for the empire

Have you watched it? How does the quality of the interracial threesome compare to those provided by private corporations?

You don't have to be old to have played Joey Deacons wheelchair speedway challenge

You do have to be an internet noob to have not though

>48%er
>nog muslim with a tranny wife as pres for 8 yrs
>army of mutts which has lost most of the wars it fought
>calls others cucked
amerilards are funny

police tape is so powerful you only need hazmat suit if you are behind it.
fireman protected by tape is safe.

>Joey Deacons wheelchair speedway challenge

Hmmm, you still have to be quite old.

>Your military is a complete fucking joke. You rely on the US for protection which is why your leader has such a big mouth towards in the first place.

We're a fucking island in western europe, we don't need your 'protection'.

Close your bases here and fuck off home.

Yeah, that's how it works. When they find a WW2 bomb they normally just put the tape in a little circle around it and hope it contains the explosion.

They taped off the graveyard in Salisbury with tape and traffic cones and no zombies rose up, so it must work.

>4 hours behind for me
proof?
pic related

Attached: 5272572564.jpg (1043x141, 21K)

>WE ARE YOUR ARMY DICKLESS SHILL HAHAHA, BYE

Goodbye. Off you go then. Close your bases here.

>lost most of the wars it fought
I'm just wondering what history you were reading that doesn't show us winning wars for your cuck asses, and (((losing))) unless they were farmerbois in south Asia, I don't fucking recall, goyim

>I'm just wondering what history you were reading that doesn't show us winning wars for your cuck asses,

Actually world war 2 was engineered by the US to destroy the British Empire.

Because it's (((them))), they want Russia to act up so they can pull victim shit like Israeli cunts, and hoard public opinion

The victims poisoned themselves, and were well paid for doing so. They got the nerve agent from their MI6 handler who got it from Porton Down.

Don't worry everyone, he's just a good goyim. Forgot about the grand crusader, and his holy misson

I hope we do

Ackshtually the British Empire destroyed itself, you're not fooling anyone Rajesh, keep "banting" muricans about random shit and let the big boys play with their spies ok?

>goodbye
Bitch if you started a war you'd call us right back. Your army isn't fucking shit. I hope you guys do go to war so we can tell you pussies to suck it up

>hope
Nigger it's crime scene tape.. of course it works

>10 days into coming into contact with Novichok
>still alive albeit in critical care ICU
>Chem expert says its likely they came into contact with it on their skin or through the bloodstream rather than breathed it in as breathing it in would kill within a few hours or even minutes depending on dose.

Injection confirmed rather than nerve gas.

Putin: "Let us test a sample of thus chemical and we'll make a statement.
Uk Gov: "Fuck!!! He's outsmarted us again. Shit. Okay lets pretend the fake / actor Stephen Hawkings is dead and cover the news with this story".

Nigger, we've been killing wetbacks all decade, were have you been, cuckernaut training?

You deserve it for fucking over the Germans. If you hadn’t started WW1 because you wanted Britain and ONLY Britain to bully the world with your big scary navy, America may very well have stayed isolationist.

>russians killed Stephen Hawkings

IS IT CONFIRMED ANYBODY?
>
>

Attached: 45y5r3fd.jpg (376x526, 68K)

Tfw Britain cannot be saves and is, currently, on par with the Dark Souls world
>No matter what you vote for, the country will continue going downhill. Voting for corbyn will just make the process faster
>No one can be trusted
>No go zones in the undead burg
>Walking down the street. Poster says “safe zone.” Keep walking, a bomb kills me

Attached: A7148FC9-94CA-4795-AE83-7FD1A0024EB7.jpg (245x326, 37K)

>>russians killed Stephen Hawkings

Shit yes they probably did. Hadn't thought of that. He knew too much.

>WW1 Germs would of lost anyway, contributed nothing
>WW2 Germs would of lost anyway, and you got dominated by them in most battles even with total air/material/troop superiority
>Korea war NK commies actually gained territory
>Viet war got bested by 5ft 2 gook farmers living in holes
>Afghan/Iraqis are still resisting decades on, occupation/war considered a pointless failure by all but the most delusonal sharters
>Getting fucked by Russia in Syria, who actually destroyed ISIS when you couldn't
united states armed mutt forces

Mate, those Anglos on here that write that level of bullshit are almost certainly UK based nigs or poos trying to ruin our reputation. The British flag means nothing on here as 20% of our population are hostile outsiders - many of whom are on here.

Strong Uncle Volodya does not lose sleep over such antics!

Attached: 1508869881350.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

Just checked in another browser where it's on time. Probably a combination of my ad block and pale moon.

Attached: time.jpg (792x505, 56K)

Attached: 1490879072423.jpg (644x885, 114K)

Calling us blameless? You're getting cucked and fucked right up the asshole, and you still have the nerve to pretend you have "God and country" left? Haha oh sure. You can't even right a Facebook post without getting routed into a cell, cunt. Our army is the strongest in Earth, that's why the whole of Europe is under our wing, and no one has fucked with you since. Go get raped by a peaceful religious practitioner.

>Mate, those Anglos on here that write that level of bullshit are almost certainly UK based nigs or poos trying to ruin our reputation

Red pilled white Brit here. The USA engineered world war 2 to fuck over Britain. Fact.

If novichok was real it would be listed by the OPCW.

It isnt listed because it doesnt exist. Quite simple.

Ballsless*

Why did he looked as if he had a rubber mask on?

>Our army is the strongest in Earth, that's why the whole of Europe is under our wing, and no one has fucked with you since

The US army is full of faggots, and the US has fucked with Europe plenty itself.

Write* Christ sake it's the am and I have to remind these fucks whose cock they are milking

The us fucks with you because you can't fuck with us cunt. That didn't even refute me. What kind of cuck rebuttle is that.

You can't even drone stike a Pakistani school. And you want to fuck with Russia. Sorry these games are for big boys, get some hair in your nuts.

The only things you bongs won are the Falklands though.

hmm

Attached: Parasite_poison.png (640x340, 211K)

UK STRONG

Attached: image.jpg (630x629, 139K)

No. The British via Bank of England chairman Sir Montague Norman and Nazi finance minister Hjalmar Schact funded the NSDAP and saved them from bankruptcy. Hitlers role was to destroy Russia for Britain, and ruin Europe, as has been British policy for 300 years. Hitler went off the script and attacked France. Yes, American banking elites tied to Britain helped fund the Nazis industrial program, but it was never US policy, and FDR was almost taken out in a coup set up by bankers but GeneralSmedley Butler outed them.
You are not redpilled if you support a fucking imperial system which has brutalised working Anglos for 300 years, in its current form. Fuck the British gov and ruling class.

They were poisoned on Sunday.
The post is from Monday; when the authorities realised who the people were and that they might have been poisoned, rather than just being typical slav junkies.

>A "major incident" was declared at a Salisbury hospital on Monday morning and its Accident & Emergency unit forced to close after two patients were exposed to a deadly opioid

Attached: skripaltelegraph5th.jpg (625x681, 157K)

Britain couldn't match American civilian firepower. Actually no one could. America has two armies, regular and militia/civilian.

Fuck the British Government

Look how lazy MI5 is. Porton Down chemical weapons HQ is just outside of Salisbury, and as if by magical cohencidence, the nearest town to their weapons facility gets hit. Fuk they are talking people for a fucking ride with this clownworld shit.

I see now, thanks

The sad thing is that they've already dumbed people down enough to be able to get away with it.

Im not the one claiming to have the greatest military ever like the sharters though

Lads I think we should buy the most clownish unrealistic chemical suits and act out some chemical emergency play in Salisbury, then pass the photos on to the media. Oh wait, the gov just did that for us.

Name one better, estrogen enriched cum gulper.

>durr hitler was controlled by da elite bankers
brainlet thinking. Elite Jews/Anglos tried to assasinate him dozens of times and he arrested a rothschilds banker/shut down masonic lodges

Russia or any European army in terms of the quality of the soldiers. Your army is fully muttified and could only win through sheer numbers.

HAPPENING
>The north Dorset town of Gillingham is being probed as part of the nerve agent attack on Sergei Skripal, reports Somerset Live.
>Officials from the British Army and Royal Air Force are reportedly on the scene along with cops and paramedics.
>Reporters on the scene have described a "major police cordon" in place – which is expected to be widened to "multiple streets".

Attached: muhrussia52.jpg (641x401, 70K)

Kek

This.
They still think they're 'objective'. Isn't that cute?

but they aren't necessarily wrong.

Gas the angloscum

Attached: bueno.jpg (323x215, 23K)

Is this it?
Will they start in the U.K.?

This is just a scare tactic to practice police state methods. (((They))) use UK as a testing ground for what they want Europe to be.

Particulate filters on the two masks when dealing with a vapour threat...

Attached: ABEK filter_colour_coding.jpg (884x349, 113K)

they say it without realising they are the most cucked though due the amount of Jews they have, like a new Weimar Republic. They only thing they still cling to is "muh guns" even though most states have banned meaningful firearms and trumpenstein is banning shit

This

you think yours or my country is any less weimar?
let me tell you something that you seem not to have realized:
the weimar republic was short lived. everyone recognized it as being disgusting and sub-human and that is why it spawned such incredible resistance. it was stomped out quickly.

in our societies today, we've been living this hardcore degeneracy for fucking decades now. there is no exorcising it anymore like they did in germany. it's too deeply ingrained now.