Brit/pol/ - Morning edition

>Russian spy: Embassy warns UK against 'punitive' measures
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43390885

>Spring Statement: Philip Hammond hails better debt and growth forecasts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43380212

>Brexit: Jean-Claude Juncker says UK will 'regret' decision
news.sky.com/story/uk-will-regret-leaving-eu-after-brexit-warns-jean-claude-junker-11288118

>Russian broadcaster RT could be forced off UK airwaves
theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/13/russian-broadcaster-rt-hits-back-at-threat-to-uk-licence

>Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov found dead at his London home
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/13/russian-exile-nikolai-glushkov-found-dead-at-his-london-home

>May plans 'economic war' on Russia & oligarchs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/russian-vladimir-putin-theresa-may-economic-war-sanctions-salisbury-nerve-agent-a8254626.html

>Sturgeon & May to meet to break Brexit 'powergrab' deadlock
heraldscotland.com/politics/16084573.Sturgeon_and_May_meet_to_try_to_break_Brexit____power_grab____deadlock/

>MPs call for Bercow to go over 'Bollocks to Brexit' sticker
express.co.uk/news/uk/931373/brexit-news-john-bercow-speaker-car-sticker-bercow-resigns

Attached: kk.jpg (964x514, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5777071/telford-abuse-grooming-sex-gangs-victims/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212467
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lauren-southern-far-right-canada-racist-calais-detain-uk-ban-enter-visa-a8254116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtu.be/XiTpAHw-vJk?t=10m45s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people being settled in my small, secluded, comfy town in the country

Attached: just.jpg (600x885, 35K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

FIRST FOR INTERRACIAL BREEDING PROGRAMS

Attached: 1521018837027.png (750x1334, 826K)

All it takes is one strong man with the conviction of his will to lead Britain to greatness lads.

That man could have already been born, we're not lost to the pakis yet.

We're just so used to weak incompetent politicians that we have forgotten what a leader actually looks like.

Same. Proper depressing.

>Nu'night, English peoples. I'll see yer in t'mornin', pal.

thesun.co.uk/news/5777071/telford-abuse-grooming-sex-gangs-victims/

Is your blood boiling at last, my fellow Anglos? What's the mood like in the country?

Attached: kindness.jpg (760x800, 49K)

after all this existential and race war stuff blows over, will we still get to take drugs, have fun and party at the weekend?

No man that has to beg the people of a nation for power with elections deserves that power his is granted.

If you want power you TAKE IT.

t. Julius Caesar

Like a tinderbox desu

When is May meeting with NATO?

Lots of people haven't heard about it yet. It's barely getting any coverage.
Were Dodd and Hawking killed of by thebigboysatMI5anditstwocriminalproxies;NickLowles'HopeNotHate,GerryGable'sSearchlightMagazine, to give the papers an excuse not to front-page the story?

Not us lad, we're due for a period of history known as the 'time of sufferance' but hey, at least our great great grand kids will be able to enjoy decadent hedonistic lifestyles until they spawn naive idiots who let the enemies in again, starting the whole messy process over.

You will, but your life will have enough spiritual and intrinsic meaning that you won't need to

>Here's your suppa pa-

Attached: Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg (1140x969, 80K)

came back from uni, and got chatting to my mum
"you hear about telford?"
"no, what's that..."
"don't worry, it's nothing"

most people have no idea, stuff like this get's zero coverage

Attached: sc.jpg (200x169, 5K)

I hope you're right
but if you're right, then that sucks. hope you're all making the most of life now. You'll miss this time when we're in the trenches fighting wild niggers!

Attached: ggiphy.gif (500x605, 992K)

>"don't worry, it's nothing"
You were meant to go on a tirade, user.
Give it a bit of the old Vanguardian spirit.

Attached: rebowden.jpg (450x466, 53K)

This. Most people are in the dark about this

ПУTИH
ПPEЗИДEHT
MИPA
УPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't want to upset her, i've talked to her about this sort of stuff before. she get's it and votes how i vote

We were so close lads, we almost lived long enough to reach the technological singularity where we could escape all the bullshit of this gay earth and live in perpetual nirvana in the mind cloud.

Those stupid fucking """"elities"""" just couldn't hold the fort down and keep out the barbarians out for enough time for us to complete it.

It's like in CIV where your capital gets sack one turn before completing a wonder and winning the game.

Now we're going to have to go through another bloody dark age for a few hundred years before progress can continue.

>I don't want to upset her,
If anything's going to change, people have to start getting upset. More than upset, fucking furious.

>votes how i vote

Attached: B9521517-5B6E-4752-96CE-173526E21E70.jpg (650x340, 46K)

>You'll miss this time when we're in the trenches fighting wild niggers!

That's my secret lad, I actually detest our current society and crave bringing out that inner demon that says we should kill all the fucking pakis and niggers because we're a better race and it's our birthright to conquer lesser men.

Nothing will happen. Russia wont attack first and while US can't beat up even North Korea, Russia is a secure place.

27,000 last night. 15 miles from Telford. How many do you think knew? How many would even care?

Attached: 20180313_210435.jpg (3264x1840, 1.95M)

How does one live the Kia life? What does Eddie store in the boot?

This is sad. Bloody media, just the same here, they hardly mention the origin of rapists.

Attached: buf.jpg (653x499, 226K)

>Professor Stephen Hawking, Putin's enemy, found dead in London nine days after Skripal poisoning
>Counter-terrorism police have opened an investigation into the “unexplained” death on British soil.

>Terror attack in Manchester.
>We're so sorry, peaceful Pakistaini, we were too racist and bigot, bring us more Muslim shitskins.

>Someone used a Soviet substance to kill a Russian spy.
>IT'S RUSSIA 100%!!! MURDER ATTEMPT ON BRITISH SOIL!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

Not exactly fucking surprising when Saudi sheiks own all the media and half of London

The BBC finally put an article about Telford on the front page.
"Telford chief disputes abuse scale reports"

Make sure you sign.
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212467

The chopped up corpses of his vanquished enemies

You mug, these petitions have to go through our cucked parliament, they don't stand a bloody chance

>mindless gibberish
I'm not entirely convinced that this wasn't written by an algorithm.

In other more pressing my matters how do we deal with the rebellious SNP Scots?

I heard the russians funded the rape gangs

This is where i live. We are impotent to do anything.

even if they actually do something it would only be lip service to keep the plebs from rioting.

Nobody holds our police and government accountable for this shit.

The EU will back Russia won't they.

The point isn't to get that outcome, it's to force their hand. Past a certain point it's likely that it'll be debated in Parliament. The possible outcomes are;
>They refuse to debate it, and everyone asks why?
>They do debate it, they're made to look foolish

Also, be sure to keep an eye on all the journos who are publishing the Telford story, just watch as they are mysteriously 'let go' and can't find work elsewhere

you're forgetting option 3

Goooooooallllllllllll

Why the fuck would they do that when they've spent the best part of 2 decades shuffling antagonistically up to Russia's borders and trying to assimilate post-Soviet nations?

Because it's a perfect excuse to punish the UK for leaving.

It's pretty all the say we have with government short of forceful uprising. I'm all for that at this point but it doesn't seem to happening.

Just read about Lauren Southen being banned from entering the country for "Racism"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/lauren-southern-far-right-canada-racist-calais-detain-uk-ban-enter-visa-a8254116.html
This makes my fucking blood boil, the government can't be allowed to do that, it's not like she was planning on living here.
Why are there no petitions against this or hell even people in the streets, this is how it starts, (((they))) will get stricter and stricter till we have no free will left.

Attached: Rewriteable1.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Attached: southerners.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

>ecelebs
Lmao

Nah, Macron was bitching about Syria again the other month. Probably be used as an excuse for ragging on brexit being dangerous for europes security.

I'd bet money on this this is a scheme for NATO to rack up the pressure over Syria again, if the UN gets involved over this Novi-chock thing, which it will, i suspect a UN resolution on Syria and NATO to essentially get rid of Assad now on the basis that, because the russians cant even control their chemical weapons, how can we expect assad and the russians to have got rid of Syrias, thus Assad has to go.

As i said yesterday, IMO this smells like a clinton/soros false flag using ukrainian assets to hit useless former russian spies to build a narrative.

They've been trying for years to get us and the yanks involved in Syria.

The real questions now are what is Trump going to do because sacking tillerson after he condemned russia and what is Russia going to do.

Do not underestimate the continental cuckolds detest for Britain, simply because of all of the wars in the past 1000 years we smashed them in.

I could see them siding with Russia just to spite the 'Eternal Anglo'

Attached: wtf im a faggot now.webm (640x352, 1011K)

The lip service is included in my option 2
It's not done to change the govt.'s mind, it's to change the plebs' minds.

>Punish the UK my siding with a country who hates you

Do you feel safe from Russia?

Attached: goddamn.webm (608x480, 1.3M)

i'll be there day one of the uprising lad, the problem is we need to galvanise the lazy fucking normies who are too happy to sit at home watching 'corrie' and ignore the collapse of their country

The government can do whatever the fuck it wants lad as long as the people allow it

I honestly think this is really telling, i suspect our inteligence services really didnt have a clue about this novichok thing till after and by the time they realized what was going and thought it might be russian on they literally started stopping anybody at the border whom had loose russian ties.

Southern has been on RT and paid by RT a few times, probably initially precausionary. As she is a journalist and RT is seen as a state arm i suspect this is why she was stopped, probably didnt want political instability when they thought we might be under russian attack.

Weaponising celeb-worship against TPTB is a pretty good idea desu

Wasnt she stopped under section 7 terrorism too, thats telling.

I bet it was her loose RT affiliation.

Doesn't mean it's fucking right does it. Face it the even with Tories in power, they are still actively against saving the white race and allowing identity politics into the UK.

no it isnt
its hilarious and ironic that a "MUH MASCULINITY FUCK FEMINISMMMM" movement has made defacto leaders of run-of-the-mill low IQ women and former cam girls

Goes to show the serious of most posters here
Lost and confused virgins

What do you mean? Am I afraid of a Russian invasion here in Ukraine? No. US and their puppets are only warmongers here since the Minsk agreement in 2015. I afraid only of a new Poroshenko's wave of mobilization. If they'll try to conscript me, I'll have to run in Belarus I guess...

>has made defacto leaders of run-of-the-mill low IQ women and former cam girls
Um, no sweetie x

Attached: sargun.jpg (600x400, 57K)

yeah though

Short answer, i bet today may calls for sanctions on russia, she announces russian asset seizures and such in the UK and for allies to do the same, possible world cup sanctions, UN resolutions on russia and syria.

Wont shock me if this turns into tit for tat and russia cuts europes gas off.

Oh lad did you honestly think the tories would be any different?

Labour is the party of Muslims and brainwashed idiots who hate white men and the Tories are the party of the elites who hate the middle and working classes who are predominantly made of...white men.

Tories will sell you out the moment they think they can get some of that sweet Saudi oil money. Look at May's history of selling them arms

Labour - Islam
Tories - Judaism
Lib Dems - Skimmedmilkatarianisn

No, I never thought the tories would be any different, maybe slightly more likely to get us a good Brexit deal, but atleast they're not communists like Labour has turned into.
I'd much rather had seen a new political party in power, one farther right than what we have now.

Seriously, though, you're right that the ecelebs that've been chosen are pathetic, just thirsty NEETs going with any remotely attractive girl who says things they vaguely agree with, but for 'our ideas' to get anywhere they will need personalities that the average person can get behind, who can be the unifying force and exemplar. Just not a TradTHOT, or a fat NEET vlogger. A cultured thug would be perfect.

>May unveils some sort of punitive measure
>tries to get America onboard
>they disagree
>May looks like a ranting raving ineffective bitch
>Forever weakened on world stage
>Brexit becomes an even bigger fucking debacle than it already is.

That's what I wanted to know. It wasn't long ago that the news kept saying Russia was trying to take half of Ukraine and the USA was almost at war to stop it. Late Obama era

>and russia cuts europes gas off.
Why else do you think we've been courting the Sheiks so hard recently?

why even go against russia
why
what are we even fighting for

Attached: st.jpg (800x450, 42K)

>one farther right than what we have now.

Doesn't exist lad unless you fancy voting UKIP which is staffed by a bunch of thick northern cunts who never went to uni and wouldn't have the first clue how to manage the mess that is the UK's economics.

They'd impliment all the shit we want to see like crackdowns on immigrants and grooming gangs, and then the country would promptly fall apart because that's the only thing they knew or cared about

>who never went to uni
Who cares? Can't think of a bigger waste of time for anything that's not STEM.

I dont think that will happen because the clinton/soros cabal still has massive support in many western governments.

What remains to be seen is what was the weird trump firing tillerson as soon as he mentioned russia about.

I bet Merk and Mac support mays UN resolutions and sanctions crap thats gonna be raised later today.

If it is a fight they want it is a fight they shall get.

Attached: DXA2d2JXcAI4mkD.jpg (1173x1200, 153K)

>Why else do you think we've been courting the Sheiks so hard recently?

Thats not really related in that way at least, its probably the petrodollar hegemony that is demanding action in Syria, and Russia is just in the way tbf.

Apparently there's a big fat rape gangs story waiting to be uncovered in smethwick
It's like 60% paki so I should've guessed but knowing that there's people I interacted with that were/are getting nonced is going to be so much worse than just reading about it.

By the way, I never understood why two-main-language (eng-fr) Canada supports Ukraine on it's way to a single nation state, not looking at its long bilingual (ukr-rus) history.

But more importantly, I can't wait to be in that stadium as we beat you 0-6

Universities are in a fucking state but that shouldn't be the case and it's not going to change if nobody of sound mind is willing to endure it.

>nonced by islamofascists
>gassed by russians
>butt fucked by europe
>silenced by the government

WELCOME TO MODERN BRITAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

Something's brewing.
The fire rises.
I'm already working my arse off to inspire others.
Others will do the same.
Who will be leader?
I have no idea.
But someone with the right message, the right skillset, and the right personality will emerge eventually.
I'm hoping it'll be me, I want the responsibility and to be quite honest I don't care what I have to sacrifice on other to obtain it.
But I'm not going to fall for delusions of grandeur, I'm just going to do what I can.
I've been speaking to a lot of brit anons recently and people offline too. And everything I say seems to resonate with people and give them hope, so perhaps I can take some important role in the future. I hope so.
But yeah, the sentiment is there lads, it's rising, slowly but surely.

Rememeber the british bulldog.

Bulldogs are typically lazy and passive, they love to lounge around, live in comfort, they love to be left alone, to graze and rest as they will. They typically ignore annoyances, until those annoyances become unavoidable and unignorable. Then they bite, and they're ruthless as fuck.

That's us, and we're getting to the point now where enough is enough and the annoyances are starting to become unavoidable. The British Bulldog will awaken, trust me.

i'm not talking your average retarded polytechnic were you learn about menstrual paiting you mong, I mean those toff eyes-wide shut schools like Eton where they teach you how to run a bloody country.

There's more to keeping the UK afloat than just kicking out the cum lad, UKIP is was and always will be a single issue party that could never rule and probably doesn't even want to.

Is this alien technology?
I've read the tech was stolen from germans after the war or that they had made a shitter version of the b2

But, this shit looks alien. Unironically saw one flying low before and it looks unreal...

youtu.be/XiTpAHw-vJk?t=10m45s

Attached: 1520946517349.jpg (1800x1200, 475K)

kek

keep your head up lads

we're all gonna m-make it

Attached: bf.jpg (636x463, 38K)

>midget Bercow drives a 4x4

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516933117772.jpg (552x504, 35K)

We were either led to believe you were being oppressed by them or under the impression that your country would suffer more under their rule.

Who are you?

Joking aside, that might be a way to meme it into the consciousness because its getting burried otherwise.

Nice try GCHQ

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
GO ON LABYA FC MOI SAN
GET REVEN' FOR THE NEINTEE SIX WHAT THATCHER KILLED

Attached: Hillsborough.png (1194x660, 230K)

>Apparently there's a big fat rape gangs story waiting to be uncovered in smethwick

Source? I fucking live just outside smethwick

ok lad, i'm with you
just try and take some lessons from the absolute state that is the alt-right in america at the moment
i don't want to get a little of awareness going only to have a bunch of plebs larping like it's the 1930's running over people in the streets - worst optics imaginable
wear suits, wear tweed, give to the homeless, do local fairs, etc

The muslim gangs fucked the miners harder than thatcher.