Every anime

>normal high school students, not ugly or beautiful or popular just normal. no clubs or part-time jobs. no negative attributes
>wildly varying hair colors despite a country that has 1 natural hair color and 2 dye color options
>girls are more powerful than guys humor
>eat lunch and have every other scene on the roof
>older girl who always smiles, has eyes closed, and looked up to as right or motherly
>immature picky girl. doesnt like carrots
>misunderstandings that cause girls to think boys are hentai, including falling down with hand on boob or landing below a girl to see up her skirt
>small/young/flat-chested monotone girl who is the smartest and calls everyone dumb
>make chocolate on valentines day
>pick up trash in public areas together
>go to beach and smash watermelon while someone teaches another to swim. at least one girl is embarrassed to wear swimsuit
>cooking together at home, one girl is bad
>girl makes bento for boy, it tastes awful, he eats it anyway
>group goes to onsen, boys see the girls naked either on purpose or accident but caught regardless. girls get mad and physically punish them.
>sports day episodes where nothing of note happens
>culture day episodes. theme is typically maids, but always something embarrassing for girls to wear. guys wear them too. their room is not popular
>oh so funny scene(s) of guys in girls clothing
>wear kimonos and go to new year festival
>separate episode wearing yukatas at fireworks festival
>it rains or is cold, someone immediately sneezes and gets a cold because japan hasnt yet realized cold/wet =/= auto-cold infection
>visit kyoto on school trip. caught sneaking out or peeping on girls in their ryokan
>trip or day out doesnt work out, group enjoys their time together anyway

Guess in a country where everyone and their lives are carbon copies of each other it follows that every anime ever must be the same thing, the same set of instructions of how to follow life. There is no originality in this country whatsoever.

You need to have watched over 20 anime before thinking of posting here. 200 is preferred, and you also need to lurk for at least a year.

tfw Turn A doesn't do any of these things

i've watched that many which is precisely why i can make this post

You cracked the fucking code, user. I guess you should just stop watching anime and never post on this board again.

t. Has watched ten whole anime on American TV, thinks he's "such a nerd" because he watched Re: Zero

You're not fooling anyone. It's like when a Psych 101 student starts trying to psychoanalyze everyone around them at the beginning of the year. Your knowledge on the matter is far smaller than you are aware of.

>when a Psych 101 student starts trying to psychoanalyze everyone around them at the beginning of the year. Your knowledge on the matter is far smaller than you are aware of.
Oooh I can just feel the ironic projection

>watching minami ke

Would watch

Did you stop watching anime after the harem boom in the mid-2000s? I'm not even saying that anime is particularly original, but you're just describing a Love Hina-clone.

My man!

Stop pls. There are too many other mechanisms than projection which is probably the only one people know and use incorrectly. The same with autism, schizophrenia, adhd and other shit.

>it's just re zero, minami ke, and love hina

There is, but this adapted use of projection is understood and applicable to you. You understand that, but aren't willing to admit your the same pseduo intellectual you hate on

why ny highschool wasn't like in anime. No girls or clubs, our school trip wasn't allowed because generation before was cought smugling weed, only 1 good looking female teacher, no caffeteria and PE was our class running in forrest or playing football if we were good or fights class vs class

>You understand that, but aren't willing to admit your the same pseduo intellectual you hate on
Hey buddy you've been replying to two different posters. This is why I told you to lurk more; you clearly don't even understand how an anonymous imageboard works.
Projection doesn't apply, I'm comparing your situation to another situation most people are familiar with in a second-hand capacity at least. Does "you're like a middleschooler trying to fit in at highschool" get the point across better, or am I actually a middleschooler and still projecting?

wtf i hate anime now

gee OP that sure is a lot of text im not going to read

Watch girls only shows instead.

>OP hasn't watched any Gundam, space opera or any non-highschool anime
Kek

quit watching slice of moe bullshit

>no mechas
>no magic girl against disturbing things
>no superpowered guy playing normal sport
>no eternal travelling across medieval towns
>no classic comedy tropes
>no aliens