One Punch Man stream

Murata has about a week left to draw around 15 pages and ink the whole 60 pages long chapter, basically. Chapter is set to release on November 2nd.

Look who's here though.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/#i91slkilp5y1c
imgur.com/a/A3lOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck I love Bang's design

ONE changed Bang and Bomb's entrance.

A group of random monsters distracted Garou and Genos first. Bang and Bomb still interrupt the fight but Bang just flies at Garou out of nowhere, kicks him and Bomb takes care of one of those monsters. Garou is currently watching them a couple of feet away.

let's say he lives long enough to participate in the battle of MA against the S-class.
How does he fare against Flashy Flash and Monster Garou?

who cares

>Garou's resemblance to Bang means he is going to be a hot grandpa like this when he gets old
Wew

>Ultra Instinct Super Insect God Super Insect.jpg

Garou is tenacious.

> Bomb doing something

Wew. Wait, no, it will probably be offscreen.

> How does he fare against Flashy Flash and Monster Garou?

He gets one shotted instantly. He's only demon for a reason.

he's the real MC

but he's a villain now

Even hotter desu

>>Garou's resemblance to Bang means he is going to be a hot grandpa like this when he gets old
>when
>not if

>Bang: Look at you. Aren't you tired?
>Garou: FUCK YOU OLD MAN YOU'RE NOT MY GRANDPA

Murata is so good at expressions.

Watching him work is so much fun.

>same pose
>that staredown

We kino again.

Can't Murata afford a better webcam or something? This constnt white balance correction is hurting my eyes

Man, that's pretty nice, didn't think this would get improved. Garou began looking like a complete mess once Bang arrived in the webcomic.

Oh, Murata is redrawing this page from the webcomic. Without the bottom panel of course.

Bomb killed the nameless monsters. Dat hair though.

He's redrawing Bomb again. Murata please.

So how fucked is Garou

The end result does look better though.

Glorious flowing mane

He's not. Gonna learn a new technique and chill at MA's base soon.

He's poor

HE'S REDRAWING BOMB AGAIN.

He really wants perfection

He probably just doesn't have enough practice drawing the character.

Murata is falling asleep. Damn, next week is going to be hellish for him.

Well g'night Murata, it's 1 am over there

Murata confirmed he's streaming again tomorrow

well, that's to be expected with the 8 days deadline.

I wonder what kind of cliffhanger this chapter will have. Are there enough pages for the whole Garou flashback and his retaliation?

Might we go beyond 60?

Hate to see Murata's stream end
But now we can watch recorded vids in okay quality

The student/teacher relationship between Garou and Bang is more interesting than the one between Genos and Saitama.

Where the fuck are the flashbacks, ONE?

>than the one between Genos and Saitama.

That's not very hard. But yeah, having some interaction between them where Garou isn't a little bitch would add some weight to their relation.

You're not the first person to ask for flashbacks about them user. Maaaaybe the manga will have some. We could find out how Garou got into the dojo and if he and Bang are related.

With all the new content, we're totally getting some. Be it in the story or as an extra chapter.

>Where the fuck are the flashbacks, ONE?
List of OPM characters with illustrated backstories:
- Saitama
- Garou
- Tatsumaki
- Darkshine
- King
- Dr. Genus
- Homeless Emperor
- Psykos

I probably forgot someone, but flashbacks aren't really a thing outside of Saitama.

It's just weird that Bang and Garou don't have one yet even though their relationship is clearly an important part in the lives of both characters. ONE establishes a connection but chunks of information are missing.

Fubuki has stuff with Tats, Psykos and even extra chapters about her relationship with the group, for example.

>ONE is a bad writer
In other news, water is wet.

There isn't much to say about Bang and Garou that isn't conveyed here or at the end of the MA raid. I'd even say that they didn't have much of a relationship until after Garou revealed his true nature and got expelled.

There are big fat hints everywhere, so the story is asking for at least one flashback. Like Bang blaming himself for the fallout he had with Garou or Garou smiling when he recalled that Bang held back when he kicked him out. At least show how they met if you're going to have them act like a dysfunctional family, ONE.

>user is retarded
In other news, water is wet.

Since bang already retired from being a hero maybe now we gonna get some flashback

You mean in the webcomic?

We'd sooner get a flashback in the manga.

Nah, it would work better in the MA arc.

is this

KINO
I
NO

or

FILLER
I
L
L
E
R

You didn't know the profit from the manga sales is split 90/10 ONE/Murata?

filler

It's canon and it's pure kino.

Garou is always kino

Is there a link to UK's translation of the latest chapter?

mediafire.com/#i91slkilp5y1c

There are also the imgur links.
imgur.com/a/A3lOE

Garou a shit

Garou a best

Garou a meh

Flash beats him in speed, and Monster Garou was faster than Flash, if he doesn't get obliterated he runs like a bitch.

Cockroach is shit

>Garou is always kino
As expected of best boy

nani