Poisoned Russian spy Sergei Skripal was close to consultant who was linked to the Trump dossier

Attached: Screenshot - 03142018 - 11:07:43 AM.png (664x665, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY
ft.com/content/46eb6414-22f8-11e8-ae48-60d3531b7d11
uk.linkedin.com/in/pablo-miller-obe-017916124
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...and why thats a good thing

The former Russian double agent authorities believe was poisoned with a nerve agent in the U.K. reportedly has links to the former British intelligence officer who authored the infamous Donald Trump–Russia dossier that has overshadowed the U.S. president throughout his time in office.

Sergei Skripal, who, along with his daughter, Yulia, was discovered unconscious Sunday at a Salisbury shopping center in England, had a close relationship with an unnamed security consultant who worked for Christopher Steele’s Orbis Business Intelligence, The Telegraph reported Wednesday.

Both Skripal, 66, and his daughter remain in intensive care. They were attacked with an as-yet-unidentified nerve agent that also left the first police officer to respond in serious condition.

Surely this is the end for blumphf

Hopefully something similar happens to Christopher Steele

Attached: image.jpg (623x591, 97K)

>didn't get suicided by 2 bullets
what the fuck, brits cant do anything right

Attached: 1518137585615.jpg (466x432, 69K)

>russian elections very soon
>two irrelevant russians are killed

wow putin sure isn't too smart to do such evil acts right now
wait a minute...

My country is a massive Jew.

I wonder if the assassination was a success or not. I know Sergei's heart is still beating, but if his soul is dead that doesn't matter.

> didnt even die

Attached: 1521015055059.jpg (919x1895, 718K)

youtube.com/watch?v=w9nt9xMNniY

Hillary and the cabal strike again.

Oh you mean the dossier that Clinton and her supporters keep telling us about but no one has ever been able to produce? Oh yeah, that one.

Sources have also dismissed reports of a link between Mr Skripal and private intelligence groups, including Orbis, the company jointly run by Christopher Steele, the former MI6 spy who compiled the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.
ft.com/content/46eb6414-22f8-11e8-ae48-60d3531b7d11

How do you poison someone with a clear conscience? It disturbs me that humans are capable of this

Jews aren't human

1. Col. Skripal was recruited in 1995 by one Pablo Miller, who at the time was posing as Antonio Alvarez de Hidalgo and working in Britain’s embassy in Tallinn. Russia’s Federal Security Service says Miller was an undercover MI6 agent tasked with recruiting Russians.

2. Christopher Steele spent more than twenty years in M.I.6, most of it focusing on Russia. For three years, in the nineties, he spied in Moscow under diplomatic cover. Between 2006 and 2009, he ran the service’s Russia desk. It is likely he was familiar with both Skripal and Miller from this period.

3. In 2010 Col Skripal moved to Salisbury (spy swap) and resumed his acquaintance with Pablo Miller, his former handler, who just happened to live a short walk away (also in Salisbury).

4. Pablo Miller was subsequently employed as a "security consultant" by Orbis, the company owned by Christopher Steele, who compiled the dodgy Trump dossier, used by the Clinton campaign.

5. Pablo Miller's linkedIn account, detailing his work for Orbis and his links to Steele, was removed from the internet in the past few days.

uk.linkedin.com/in/pablo-miller-obe-017916124

but now the link is dead

Attached: Screenshot - 03142018 - 01:54:07 PM.png (623x146, 27K)