Russians living near the Norwegian borders now have to drive to Norway for certain goods

Russians living near the Norwegian borders now have to drive to Norway for certain goods.

Attached: e4d581b7-8e35-4ff2-bf77-e27ae6ad0f9f.jpg (1900x1297, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russenorsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway–Russia_border#Open_border
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 430a34f1-338a-4a0f-86bb-29178b937fd4.jpg (1900x1819, 479K)

Are you complaining or making fun of Russia?

Ruski go home, you overstayed visa term already.
Let alone, Norge prices ore out of your affordability range.

I have no idea what all that other shit is, but that's a lot of crackers.

Coffee and there is also a package of Norwegian Brunost (goat cheese)

If they were brown ud be sucking them off

"Have to" or "get a better deal when"?
Cross-border shopping is a very common thing here in North America, yet it's not like you can't buy food in Canada.

That means they have to pay Norwegian high prices?
A month salary for 12 rolls of toilet paper.....

how is this a news?
you norcucks raiding Strömstads for beer and butter for ages now and no one says "OMG! norway is going poor and famine soon to follow"

Yah they have been here for 10 years already. They purchase everything they eat from here. They say the Russian products are complete shit.

Looks to be a glass of syltetoy (jam?) too.

No, that's three boxes of crackers.

Yeah, you Canadians are fucking cancer. Stop clearing our shelves.

Russians go to shopping tours in Finland.
Finns go to booze cruises in Russia.

>forced to eat norwegian food

Attached: 1448990744897.jpg (251x241, 10K)

They can't get certain brands because of sanctions.

Some Russian even stop by Vinmonopolet (State run hard liquor store), as certain brands of wine are not available in Russia,

Stop sanction now!
This treatment of russian people is inhumane.

COLLUSION!

Too much IMO, unless he's throwing a party

Such things aren't that expensive here.

Eastern Europeans even come here just to buy diapers.

looks comfy to me

>Being mad that Canadians are paying American sales tax on goods
It benefits you in every conceivable way.

Attached: Bart why are you doing that.jpg (500x333, 23K)

>there's a Norway Russian border
I've gotta say I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in geography but this was news to me. Damn...

>drive to another country to grocery shop.
>buy only one box of crackers
Amerifucks

the border is very far north. they are lucky to have people up there at all

Attached: Untitled.jpg (650x371, 58K)

same here, shitton of katsaps from kaliningrad shopping in poland

..how?

No it doesn't. It doesn't affect me in anyway whatsoever.

why are they allowed in the country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russenorsk

'merimutt educayschun

Deport Ruskis

If it does not affect you why do you care?

If you're in a border state, your infrastructure is essentially being subsidized by Canadian shoppers.

Americans living near Canadian and mexican borders have, for decades, had to drive across the border to get and or afford certain medicines and medical treatments done.

>why are they allowed in the country

They are illegals I assume. Russia and Norway aren't in the EU common border zone.

Mutteducation

>in anyway whatsoever
Wow you’re a fucking nigger faggot

Is it because of sanctions? All the Russiaboos on here have been saying sanctions are good because it forced Russia to make their own goods and work on their own economy instead of relying on the evil West. What happened?

Or it all just goes to niggers. Good job faggot.

Theres norway you're this dumb.

People don't realize how poor Russia is relative to it's size

2/3s of Russia is likw a giant poorer Alaska

30 to 40% of Russia economic might comes from Moscow alone.

Attached: russia-grp-district-map.png (1280x913, 73K)

Okay, how many states have borders with Minnesota? They have about the same population as Norway.

Relax, you can't really ask too much from the amerimutts educational system. I shouldn't wonder if you can get a phd in geography if you can just correctly point where Afganistan or North Korea are located on a map.

>Ritz matzos
Nice try kike

And Basil Pesto

>I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in geography
no youre not....

Oh fuck off you faggots, look at how small that shit is why the fuck would the average American need to know that irrelevant bullshit, that's like us saying "Fucking Europoor education, they don't know Missouri borders Kentucky"

It's because of the different climate in Russia

A daily reminder that the Norway-Russia border is artificial, Petsamo belongs to Finland.

Attached: 17ac484aa3f8cd965dcae16bb7930a8bd0fceefdad8cea8dec35086fe3dd467d.jpg (540x720, 78K)

Norway and Russia has open borders towards eachother. It's a deal made under the last government. They can travel within 200km legally i think it was. They were only closed under the refugee crisis,

I don’t see a problem

I was gonna say you guys don't share a border but then I looked at the map. Since when did you cuck Finland and Sweden out of those northern territories?

You really think they drive down to Kansas? What dumbfuck you are.

kek

Russia is our greatest neighbouring country, hundreds of years without a singel war. Also they saved us during the world war

North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Canada to the north

>i am le so smart becuz i know two countries border each other for 40 miles at their northern section

Now figure out how to get a GDP higher than Texas

Attached: 266.jpg (317x237, 17K)

Minnesota is an irrelevant shithole, Norway is possibly the best nation of all time, extremely rich, militarily strong power with a shared border with the 'mericuuns longtime nemesis.

Why would the average american need to know anything besides "fuck you witey pay me gibs reparayschuuns cracka ass cracka" you fucking nigger

>google images/maps
Congratulations!

In 1326 Norway and the Novgorod Republic signed an agreement regarding taxation of the Kola Peninsula and Finnmark.[1] No border line was drawn, creating a marchland where both countries held the right to taxation of the Sami.

Since before Russia became Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway–Russia_border#Open_border

That's funny Minnesota is full of north europeans. They traveled all that distance to find another place just as fucking miserable as where they came from.

Nope. We actually have proper education.

i'm actually german too my dog, no you're a fucking nigger when all y'alls gon' see dat bruh

Then why would you waste it on learning something you have no need to ever know? What do they neglect to make up that wasted time? Hygiene?

>miserable
Only a mutt would think that northern Europe is miserable

Kek the worthless Swede doesn't even know Minnesota is full of his countrymen, and somehow, magically, coincidentally perhaps, a fuckload of Somalians too for whatever strange reason

You'll love Minnesota.

Cocи хyй, Hигeль.

>Hygiene?
Hygiene is taught by your parents, geography is something you learn in school.

Yes Somalians will remind him of home

>militarily strong
Our military is non-existent

Probably, Minnesota, Alaska and North Dakota looks like the coziest states

STAHP! you're embarrassing us.

What's the big deal, we go to Estonia for certain goods.

Attached: perkele.jpg (670x419, 80K)

Not miserable, but tolerable and bland. The accumulated blandness eventually becomes misery.

Wrong, Upper peninsula of Michigan. is better than Minnesota.

If they convert to Islam, they’ll get free food and housing.

And people from Petersburg drive to Finland to buy sanctioned food.
Because Russian products of the same quality level cost even more and ordinary Russian made food is usually shit.

Alaska is 64% white. Granted, it's still higher than the national average.

Reporter you for disrespecting the Motherland.
Enjoy the Gulag, faggot.

smd paki

Attached: 1520944665145.png (640x480, 62K)

why arent Ritz crackers sold in Russia?

You have bigger problem brit bong

Just looked it up,upper peninsula looks like a wonderful place to live

At lest I won't be surrounded by niggers and mexicans in gulag.

counter sanctions imposed by our own country, and everything in that bag is available in russia, barilla has like 4 factories here

Attached: image.jpg (544x319, 53K)

Too bad you're white and our government will never let you in permanently.

I'd go with Vermont or NH, personally. Look and feel of home, but with constitutional carry. 10/10

Putin banned importing food from the EU.

There are no nordeuropéer in 'merica.
Quit jerkin' dat muh ancestry I'm actually german too my dog shit nigga, u feel me dog?
>France
You're a high ranked Nato member, your former PM is the big chief, you got the world in your pocket.
Pretty good navy.

That's what happens when you sanction a country. You punish the average person rather than those at the top in order to try and force a government change. Its an old trick.
Putin's main goal if(when) he wins the election on Sunday is to make Russia self sufficient in a manner of Autarky.

He named the Jew as being behind the anti russian sentiment in the west and the sanctions against Russia. So expect even more.

Pic related is what the Jew fears most. An anti ZOG alliance comprised of Arabs,East Asians and East Europeans.

Attached: Anti ZOG Alliance.jpg (2500x1669, 590K)

Ontopic of crossing the border to shop: Can a Mongolbro tell me how good or bad your new finnish booze laws are? Will the Ålandsboat be even more enticing now?
>Select all images with boats

I had no idea either

That's the funny part about it, the sanctions did target the guys at the top. The countersanctions, imposed by Putin, were the ones that targeted the people lmao (banned EU food imports)

They stole it from us.

>why the fuck would the average American need to know that irrelevant bullshit
That's right, you only need to produce and consume

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)