Shokugeki no Souma

>you walk into your wife's room and see these young cooks
what do?

>fell behind on the mango due to work
>catch up a few months worth in one sitting
>book went from meandering plot to keikaku - the series
Goddamn it stepped up in the past few chapters. Haven't been as hype in some time.

Last chapter literally single handedly saved the arc.

I was sold on it when it turned out that the manlet, giganigga, and the other guy losing was actually shit Erina had planned. Then a few chapters afterwards when the artichoke play happened. Shit eating grin the whole time.

Still don't know if I should be creeped out or turned on.

I want to marry Megumi!

How faithful is the anime adaptation? Can I just pick up the manga from where the anime is currently and not miss anything important?

Read the manga starting at chapter 116

Pretty much yes, season 1 was amazing on terms of how faithful it was. S2 was kinda rushed and all the tension got away but nothing important I guess.

S3 is doing a good job for now. You can always read those parts you already saw just to apreciate the great art later.

When will Erina cook?

But I don't think i'll live that long to 2025

That's too bad.

>what they didn't know, is that i've already filled my wife's vagina with artichokes

Kek.

Who is Eizan's waifu?

Most likely Takumi starting this week.

It not your usual shokugeki this time, Aldini. You literally can't put your dick in her, she's so full of artichokes.

>So bitter losing against giganigga he become giganigga himself.

I love Erina

me too

Erina is a miracle in the universe

Neck yourself

Would Erina give me her brother's hand in marriage?

Giganigga, please.

You guys think they will explore other cuisine after this arc? I'm honestly getting tired of being most of it french or a spin on french stuff.

i'm partial to megumi but i'm happy for you guys that erina's character developed for the better.

Erina hasn't really developed so to say. She just defrosted but is still the same charismatic character we all know her as since the start of the series. But even despite her defrosting I was an Erinafag since the beginning and am happy with how things are with her now.

Other than Souma and Tsukasa, who is doing spin off French stuff?

Will the last battle be Erina vs. Eishi?

lmao, you wish. It'll be souma.

Ask for their dish

So is Erina just not going to cook?

It would be cool to see Souma lose but Tsukasa is too much of a hack

well he DID lose like... twice, and 490+ something times against his dad.

Despite all the great food there in the series, the stew looks real hearty and tasty to eat especially on a cold day.

It'll be the OT4 ganging up on Tsukasa. He'll pull a Jou and arrogantly try to take all 4 on at once.

she'll go before souma

Erina and Isshiki are saved for last against Eishi and Rindou so yes. But Souma will probably be there as well.

Will she take out Rindo?

rindo dindu

Rindou will be already out by then. It'll be a 2/3v1, which will break into consecutive 1v1s, until tsuakasa falls and souma will have the final one.

I sorta expect megumi failing this round, by a veeeery narrow margin

megumi will fall but it'll not be a unanimous verdict

i think that's what i said user

If Megumi loses I see it going either of the two ways.
>Erina, Souma, Takumi vs Momo, Rindou, Tsukasa.
>Erina and Isshiki vs Tsukasa and Rindou.

or the shittiest verion:
>Souma, Isshiki, Takumi vs Momo, Tsukasa, Rindou.
>Souma and Erina vs Tsukasa and Rindou

But really, saving Isshiki till last is supposed to be the smartest move.

>If megumi loses
She Is going to lose, aldini already won, and of course souma is going to win his match. By process of elimination, she has to lose.

I'm almost completely certain that Isshiki faces Tsukasa next round and loses. I'm completely certain that Isshiki loses and the first years carry the day. It's just a question of when.

The anime is our only hope now that official colored scans are gone. Too bad we won't see RdC this season though, but here's to hoping to a S4 since they went out of their way and gave us a S2/S3 already.

Unless SnS ends by then, which kills incentive to adapt it.

If Megumi loses will the shitstorm be average or totally over exaggerated from the (Megumi)fags?

Don't we get fully colored pages for an entire volume? When do those release?

Why are you people obsessed with the Megumifags? The one who are left in these threads are not that bad anymore.

I dont think Megumi's losing this.Takumi and Soma will help her win through teamwork. Like Takumi, she got lots of winflags as well and there will be even more flags during her match. I don't even like Megumi but its painfully obvious she isn't losing.

Almost everything has to be unanimous. The judges are supposed to bring the most objective judgment on taste, it would be weird to see them in disagreement over a dish made by high school students, although they are elite. I don't see split decisions until something like Erina/Isshiki/Rindou come into the mix.

I was under the impression that colored chapters for SnS got killed after the Hayama arc. I believe colored releases were supposed to be a WSJ web thing, not sure why they killed it though.

i like megumi but i wouldn't be mad about it, maybe a bit displeased but not mad. i would expect that if someone had to fall this round and it would be megumi, aldini has his keikaku and souma is carried through plot armor. But of course i would be happy if she did win her round.

Megumi is destined to win. Last time Shinomiya was brought up, Souma jobbed. This time she has to win or else she makes Shino look like a jobber.

They only color one series at a time it seems and now they color Yuuna. Having said that, it seems they are slowly releasing all the Souma volumes in color.

but what if shino IS a jobber?

LUL, fucking Hitomi vibes

>I don't see split decisions until something like Erina/Isshiki/Rindou come into the mix.
I agree. Since their cooking are on another caliber it'll most certain be tough to decide between whos dish taste more unique since they're all well refined chefs.

She deserved some win

somehow i don't think souma will end up with a girl, he's probably going to walk the earth like his dad did.

whose cooking is .50cal?

>LUL

That doesn't make any sense. You just don't want Megumi to lose because you like her so you wouldn't want her to fail which is alright to be concern about.

My prediction for the rest of this bout-

Takumi wins against Eizan further pissing him off

Momo and Megumi serve next and while Megumi earns high marks and Momo's respect she'll lose, leaving it all hanging on Soma

Soma is the make or break for this bout and he'll win though he'll be exhausted and sit out the next round

>You just don't want Megumi to lose because you like her so you wouldn't want her to fail which is alright to be concern about.
I don't like Megumi, I just don't want to see a based former 1st seat like Shino look like a loser because of his apprentices.

>he'll win though he'll be exhausted

Have we ever seen Soma get exhausted?

I'm talking about the 1.) definition of caliber not 2.)

i can believe it. I wonder what was erina's dad aluding to when he said her grandfather handpicked some of the first years. Is he going to take them away and make them into his slaves?

>sitting out next round literally gives him a pass to finals.

Fuck.

Hell Camp 200 egg dish challenge

come on, i wanted to know whose cooking you think feels more like a 50cal to your tongue

You know it'll happen

My guess is the next bout will be our final 3 vs 3 with it being Eishi, Rindo and Momo vs Takumi, Isshiki and Erina. It'll eventually all come down to Erina and Soma vs Eishi and Rindo.

Rindou is wild so most likely her dish

I expect Meguni to win purely because she's a main character who has something to prove while Momo just doesn't matter to the story. Megumi can then just lose to Tsukasa or Rindou with an achievement under her belt.

YES that's the good stuff user, thank you for your opinion.

Is it Halloween yet?

but user, she has nothing else to prove. She's already won in our hearts.

I just want Tsukasa vs Takumi for hot guys science

This panel right here is why I don't think the rebels will sweep

It's be to obvious at this point and especially since they've acknowledged it in the manga

I just remembered Soma ate Eizans dish so doesn't that mean his taste is ruined? My shipping heart wants Erina to taste the flavors of whatever dish Soma preps against his opponent since he's unable to taste it for himself. Imagine Soma dumbfounded as he realized his taste is messed up so he calls over Erina to sample his sauce and spoon feeds her... Erina heavily blushes from Somas act of trying to spoonfeed her without a care in the world. Too bad all that is just fanfiction writing ._.

It'll be Tsukasa/Rindo vs Isshiki/Erina

Isshiki will win because muh PSD, also to prove that he's the heir to the first seat

Rindo will hold back and let Erina win for some reason

>Isshiki will win because muh PSD
I guess
>also to prove that he's the heir to the first seat
You just lost me. I'm tired of people cominf up with the idea of someone must defeat this person in order to prove their worth. Why can't they just win because of their skills instead of essentially plot armor? This kind of thing is heavily implied towards Megumi as well. We already know she's an fantastic chef with overwhelming potential with more room to grow and she doesn't have to defeat Momo to prove that. Why make Megumi defeat Momo just for her to lose in the next bout?

>Rindo will hold back and let Erina win for some reason
Nah, Rindou's actually cooking serious so I doubt that so I think Erina will just lose. But remember, the theme could be a game changer for either side giving an advantage or disadvantage not to mention Erina has teamwork so at least these matches aren't one sided.

Erina is beating Eishi, not Rindou.

Erina isn't beating anyone.

Nah. Megumi will lose. There's no way rebel is sweeping this round, and since takumi is winning and souma is obviously not gonna lose.

I never implied I wanted Megumi to win user.

> Megumi isn't the main girl
> typical tsundere character is
Fuck this shit.

>Water is wet
Fuck this shit.

Erina's got stronger plot armor than even Souma for the duration of this arc. If she's not beating anyone, that means she's not facing anyone, and the rebels are simply going to sweep the rest of the E10 without her ever having to cook.

Because they use her as a punching bag to make their girl feel superior. There's a reason why people bring her up out of no where when talking about their girl.

>We already know she's an fantastic chef with overwhelming potential with more room to grow
That's great and all, but Megumi's getting an E10 seat after this, and she's not a side character like Gigga so the standards are different. She needs to prove she deserves a seat and the usual way to do that is to beat someone who has one.

The only 2-1 in the whole RdC will be between Tsukasa vs Isshiki/Souma/Erina, doesn't matter who wins

And the deciding judge will be the girl

You wish.

>Mehgoomyfag calling Erina typical

>g-guys he's going against Erina
>he must be a Megumifag!!!
Retard

Did you read the post? He is mad because Megumi isn't the main girl.