Absolutely disgusting

How do we fix society, Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_3883.jpg (1242x965, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2017/2016-STD-Surveillance-Report.html
digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/biostat-facpubs/97/
youtube.com/watch?v=oUJ1wBBtses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at all these nasty 56%ers hedonistically convulsing in self-indulging degeneracy.. Where's a hurricane when you need one.

You can't fix Amerimutt, unless you use a nuke.

jealous that they have fun while you sit in your basement, fatty?

Weimerica will destroy itself don't worry. Our agents are just pushing it in the right direction.

Attached: Flag_of_the_Eurasian_Youth_Union.svg.png (900x600, 12K)

It all starts with you and your community.

you let it collapse

Jealousy only makes us stronger. Enjoy your sexual emergencies and gender seperated pools europoors

Start with eliminating the weak

Nah I'm too busy defending your ass in uniform to drown out the existential void of modernity with empty pleasures. When you grow up maybe you'll realize how stupid it is to call this kind of thing "fun"... They're just draining their soul and they're going to be miserable if they live to see 30.

man Germany is beyond weimar level degeneracy.

>Sex In Public, Drugs

All I see is a bunch of college students playing in a pool.

Rome had drunken Orgies too.

We all know what happened to that civilization. Its like history repeating itself.

Too many fucking idiots. We need something to cull as many of them as possible.

sweetie.jpg

REEEEEE fuck up you welfare queen

cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2017/2016-STD-Surveillance-Report.html
>New CDC data for three nationally reported STDs – chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis—reveal more than 2 million cases were diagnosed in 2016. CDC estimates that closer to 20 million infections occur annually.
>The majority of these diagnoses (1.6 million) were cases of chlamydia. There were also 470,000 gonorrhea cases and almost 28,000 cases of primary and secondary syphilis – the most infectious stages of the disease. While young people, particularly young women aged 15-24, continue to bear the greatest burden of STDs, surges in syphilis and gonorrhea are increasingly affecting new populations.

digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/biostat-facpubs/97/
>Objectives: This study estimates the rates of chlamydia, gonorrhea, and genital herpes simplex virus before and after spring break and homecoming week (and during summer terms) at a southeastern American university.
>Conclusions: The rates of these illnesses at this campus’s student health center were higher after spring break, homecoming, and summer Term A. Infected participants were on average diagnosed within their first two years of enrollment at the university.

Attached: STD_STDs-accelerating-among-men_High-Res.jpg (2207x1088, 423K)

We still have enclaves in the east.
Western Europe and America however is doomed to fail.

Attached: Anonymous.png (450x450, 4K)

America has a huge amount of land to balkanise. Also Americans are armed.

Its you Germans and the rest of the Europoors who are screwed. Germany isint far behind Orwellian UK.

First fix establishment, then fix society

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg (800x800, 109K)

Agreed. They are chasing something they'll never catch (except VD)

No fixing this. It is the end of the mouse utopia. Cant wait for this shit to die.

>boohoo im too ugly and introvert to have fun, we must ban having fun

kys faggot

Everybody that has a sexual disease will be at spring break.

These are simply the tribalistic rituals our specie have always been indulging into

>criticizing degenrated filth
>>hurrr youre ugly durrr
nice job you degenrated faggot, using the quackery of today as a pool for arguments, very very retarded

Muh conservative gen Z meme

Someone go shoot up a beach

>sex is public

Just imagine if that was your daughter Sup Forums, degrading herself like that for all to see. Imagine picking her up from work and everyone is whispering " That's anonnets father, damn imagine how he will feel knowing his daughters a gigantic slut lol"

Attached: 1520212697952.jpg (515x496, 42K)

This.
I’ll at least be honest and admit my pale, bald fat ass is jealous.
Herpes is worth it.

Communism

Enjoy the pleasure while it lasts, because we don't have long. It's the end of the world. youtube.com/watch?v=oUJ1wBBtses

Attached: house on fire.png (768x422, 169K)

And people still come here and ask why we are like this.

Thank you for your service on the field and online

Nothing to fix

If you don't hangout with your friends on vacation at the beach smoking some weed and kissing grills you're the subhuman who needs fixing

You can easily solve it by nuking Florida

>Not enjoying killing others.
I think you're on the wrong site user.

Attached: 1500252930806.jpg (770x1000, 180K)

Bullets

the people who allow the "refugee crisis" to happen, ladies and gentlemen

another soyboy

Well to be fair it all stemmed from Americanism. The destruction of Europe was duel effort from Moscow and Washington. P.S. Neither are coming to save you. Unfortunately.

Attached: Caesar funny face.jpg (631x480, 162K)

Looks like picture from Brazil

What you fags don't understand is that no one is going to descend from the heavens to save your sorry asses. YOU MUST BECOME HITLER. It starts unironically by cleaning your room. Start preparing speeches or making posters.

Attached: taylor swift the pack.jpg (4500x3384, 1.3M)

>If you go to pool parties on spring break with your friends, have fun and kiss grills you're for mass migration

Amazing mental gymnastics.

I clicked open the image and saw a bunch of kids having fun at spring break. I don't get it. I did this stuff all the time when I was younger and I had a blast. No regrets.

So why the moral outrage, /pol? Is this how losers feel when they never get to go to these events? Is /pol nothing but fat neckbeards and virginal shut-ins? Why do you have to ruin other people's fun times just because your'e too autistic to join in?

no

it's the libertine mentality that's killing europe

our politicians dont take orders from russians or americans, they are genuinely "open minded" cucks like

another soyboy cuck

your women are free of charge sluts and whores and you're fine with that

let it sink in

i could go up your mothers and fuck them in the ass

haha. all these jealous white supremacists.

i am current at spring bring in miami. yesterday i fucked a 8/10 in a swimming pool while 3 blonde girls licked my ass. then i did blow. this girl is texting me while i snort coke off a 18 year old virgin who is pretty hot. my girlfriend is helping us cook and has no problem either.

funniest part of this is that white supremacists can't handle fun, hot sex, and a good time, no wonder CNN has you on the back burner.

people just don't like whiners.

if you want fun, go get it. don't sit on line whining while real people live life to the fullest. this girl is texting me and we're in love, there's nothing you can do about it bud. the last text from her said "haha my heart loves you so much." and I just said "so?" and i know no matter what i do, this girl is in love with me.

unlike you, who nobody will ever love. and nobody will ever suck coke off of while you text your girlfriend and invest in bitcoin. i am literally awlking around on the beach with my shirt off, pecs are out, and girls in bikinis are looking at me and texting me about how much they want to suck my dick. i'm literally getting scallops and shrimp and white wine every night with a different girl and chill friends and texting, we fuck in my hotel every night and she drives me home so i can have fun. i have so much money i can do whatever i want. comfy times.

i just do whatever i want, while you sit online and cry about white ppl. haha.a

>having fun
>banging 18 yo pussy
>soyboy
>that flag

>his mother can be fucked as easily as a russian prostitute but free of charge

>i could go up your mothers and fuck them in the ass

Literally subhuman african rapefugee mentality. If a girl likes you and you like her, there's nothing wrong with getting together and having fun.

You shitskins will never understand this, which is why most of you commit pedophilia, rape and homosexuality. People who are against simple male/female relationships are the biggest closet degenerates in existance.

>they are both perfectly fine seeing their sisters whore out for free

>Nah I'm too busy defending your ass in uniform to drown out the existential void of modernity with empty pleasures. When you grow up maybe you'll realize how stupid it is to call this kind of thing "fun"
>the existential void of modernity with empty pleasures.
>tips camo'd fedora

You sound like the unhappiest man on Sup Forums. All those kids are having fun and will go on to lead fun lives with careers, families and friends. But you'll be 45 and still grumbling about how those "loser" neighbors having family BBQs next door are deluding themselves that they're happy when true happiness can only be found in the barrel of a well oiled M-16, or whatever the fuck your twisted philosophy is. Some people have great lives. Some people end up like you. Get over it.

if you dont do drugs drink go out and have sex with fucked up chicks you dont even live bruh u mad?

your sisters and mothers DO IT FOR FREE

False equivalency you europoor fuck

Call me when your GDP hit 25th

I think the problem is that they are a bunch of normies.

They think they are so cool but will end up as boring soccer mums when they are 30 something.

>denies his mother and sisters are just fuck meats easier to fuck than a russian prostitute paid extra

>people having fun
>user mutant SEETHING in its mother's basement

Shut the hell up. Do you dotards seriously want a white revival movement or not?
We need to discuss how we can actually fix these problems.

Attached: deal with it.gif (400x223, 1.47M)

>kids
>teens

most of those people are mid to late 20s, lots of people in their 30s too. I'm heading down in a week and I'm damn near 27 and not even in college

>his sister jumps on cocks with more glee, FOR FREE, than a russian prostitute getting extra

>b-bb-bbut women are whores!!!!
How about this, bigot: women are free, equal individuals who can think and do thins they want to do, just like men! AHHH! Shocker! Women are.... dare I say.... equal???

And maybe women like sex just as much as guys... did you think of that, beta?

The women that blow my dick and fall in love with me are EQUAL to me, because women are powerful, wise, and important. Just like men.

I respect them, and they respect me.

Funniest part is... these women are soulful, wise, loving, intelligent, and have big hearts. And they're in love with me. They dream of cooking for me, growing gardens for me, walking my dogs. And not just becuase I have pecs, money, status... but becuase they love ME. Unlike you... women actually love ME for ME. They dream of me. They think of me every day. They want to walk my dogs becuase they like me so much that they are full of emotion - true emotion - when they think about me, because they know I am the one for them. And what can you do about it? Nada.

I am the one, and it isn't cause of biology, or anything like that. It's because they are in love with me. Like Beautiy and the Beast. It's real love. Real heart. Real passion. True, real, actual love.

Feels so amazing being in true love every day with a woman.

>your women are free of charge sluts and whores and you're fine with that

And our men? Oh I see, you think women are property with no rights. Thx, Ahmed. You can go fuck your camel while everyone else has fun ;)

>says the walking biohazard biological threat

spoken like a true feminist

enjoy your lack of brain, bitch

your men are soyboy cucks

>incel SEETHING about girls enjoying sex and life

We need to start appealing to women. Spam pics of bleeding and bruised South Africans. Make videos of the new European migrant ghettos. Put up posters that show modest women and children next to our symbols. Where are our great propagandists.

Attached: 9a0e62a9e5c436568d0b631e4e52ac32.jpg (236x337, 12K)

>spring break
>soyboy cuck

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

That's actually not what the data says. Women lose the ability to pair bond after fucking maybe around 3 guys. They also develop PTSD symptoms. Men usually fair better but it has a net effect on society. So your argument of "muh dick" is part of the larger mindset that will ruin everything you indulgent snow nigger. Good day.

So much for David Hogg's threat that young people would boycott Florida until guns are banned

>see flag
>everything makes sense

Thank you for your input Abdullah Mohammed bin Jihadi

>ITT: ass mad incels

The degeneration continues...

You conveniently left out the smoking weed part you fucking degenerate.

i bet you love trudeau
>his sister is as easy to fuck as it is easy as 123

Funniest thing is betas don't realize Nazis get pussy. Heil Hitler. I just fucked 20 girls on Spring Break.

Coke, 10/10 hot blondes. Women texting me every day, getting sushi. Women in love with me.

It's absolutely incredible.

I have no time for betas and whiners.

dont worry my cousins are having fun with your sisters/daughters/mothers

FOR FREE

Fuck off, you put squids in peoples asses

your sister is as easy to fuck as a cheap whore

>crazed incel going on and on about someone's sister in their head rent free
get therapy

>Daily Wire
>Ben Shapiro
>(((Ben Shapiro)))

Wait isn't that guy gay?

Wait, isn't that guy Jewish?

Wait, isn't that guy a gay Jew?

war and poverty

this

the bitch you fuck in the ass "for fun"? to fuck her, you must agree with her politics, and her politics is open borders

No, there are some women who are better than others, noob. Real men like to fuck, and love, and live life. Whores are whores. Doesn't mean every woman is a whore.

Grow up you fucking incel moron.

>must agree with her politics
Spotted the autistic shut in

>How do we fix society, Sup Forums?
Become rich
Create an enterprise with news and movies
Start broadcasting the opposite for a few decades

It's not that hard.

War and poverty so we can see progress like your "country"? Fuck off

>spotted the larping faggot
real men like you stoop down to the level of women they fuck

wow so manly

the coke is the best part

Yeah because theyll play our movies

pretty sure nazis had values and were not degenerate mansluts like you. good luck finding a worthy partner later in life in the country full of drilled out single moms people like you created

Attached: pepe5481.png (224x224, 70K)

By letting it implode on itself then rebuilding it from the ashes

>REAL men let their sisters fuck anything they want, FREE OF CHARGE!

No they won't, so I said you broadcast it. Re-read. It's really simple.

I don't understand why so many Nazis on the internet have an issue with girls!

I know 20 Nazi guys that are deep in the gash. It's crazy. White nationalists these days have a style with women. It's amazing.

achmed has no difficulties fucking your sister

I don't think you read what I said.

Not all women are whores. But guys understand, sometimes you gotta get some pussy OK? So? You got a problem with that?

Men are meant to do this. Always have been. That's why men have always had maidens, concubines.

Women are not meant to. The women who choose to are lowly, men who choose to are powerful.

Truly good women understand this.

>sex in public

Any videos?

>your sister is as easy to fuck as a cheap whore

I hope you realize that this one insult that you keep deploying is only effective against camel-fuckers. You sound like a retarded 12 year old who doesn't even get how stupid he sounds to adults.