Australia to give white South Africans refugee status

>White South African farmers “deserve special attention” from Australia due to the “horrific circumstances” of land seizures and violence, Peter Dutton has said.

>The home affairs minister told the Daily Telegraph on Wednesday his department was examining a range of methods to fast-track their path to Australia on humanitarian or other visa programs.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Australia has a long and proud history of providing refugee settlement to white refugees. After World War II we took hundreds of thousands of Baltic, German and other European refugees fleeing communism. Australia is well known to have given priority to ex SS officers, and Jewish groups complained that Australia was asking to prove that refugees had 'pure Aryan' heritage.

Now we are merely continuing that legacy. Come home, white man!

Attached: poor white south africans.jpg (1000x667, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/973877570134593536
reddit.com/r/australia/comments/84bw2w/dutton_considers_fasttrack_visas_for_white_south/dvod7cr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

roz already have a meltdown and saying its racist

never change reddit, never change

Australia really is the last uncucked white ethnostate

I hope you'll take us in when the inevitable civil war starts here

>66% white
>ethnostate

god bless you australia

"muh muslims"

Mhmm...Bless Straya.

Attached: Lauren_Southern_2[1].jpg (960x540, 71K)

Shut up mutt

Attached: 1520991772911.jpg (669x668, 269K)

that's exactly right, they're saying we should fast track the muslims from myanmar.

i reckon we should deport all the roz faggots to the middle east. let them live with their goat fuckers if they love them so much.

Fuck, this is only going to be for farmers, those of us in towns and cities are fucked then?

already alot of people campaigning to get NZ to bring them here aswell.

Horseface wants to play the PC card though.

>fast track White South African farmers
>working and experienced immigrants, most likely a win for the economy/agriculture
>the legitimiacy to say 'fuck off, we already took enough immigrants'

.. hasn't everyone heard that we are full yet?

No jokes that's probably the absolute madman's plan, it will work as well.

south africa is going to collapse into a shitheap.

funny that we can see it happening, and the darkies can't.

then they'll be fleeing to our countries after chasing whitey out.

fucking twits

I would prefer to take working class and extremely poor white South Africans first, but the farmers are the ones in the limelight so for now it seems those will be the ones we will take.

At the moment, the South Africans who make it to Australia tend to be the rich ones with options, often rich Jews. I don't want any more of them. Take the poor and deserving ones in the hundreds of thousands.

Question for you since you’re clearly interested in the situation in SA: do you believe that the probable exodus of white families from SA will have an impact on their economy?

aussie doesn't need anymore welfare recipients.

this guy i was talking to yesterday, old australian guy on holiday here, told me 85% of muslims are on welfare in australia.

>shitposting on a diplomatic level
god I love you cunts so god damn much
never change, aussies

Holy shit our politicians doing something useful for a change.

The white non-farmers aren't all like Die Antwoord are they?

Holy shit, Australia does something right on the world stage.

Please elaborate on this collapse. Is it something you feel will happen or are there signs (for example fiscal policy, skilled labor shortage) that you can attribute to the country’s demise?

Black Twitter heads just exploded

it is probably the best option to just leave and let the idiot nigger starze themselve to death as they will obviously do...again lol
When all these morons are dying in the streets whity can go back and basically ransack the place lock everything down and kick the remaining racists out of the country or into the sea.

KEK
TRIGGERED
twitter.com/yassmin_a/status/973877570134593536

Attached: yass.png (570x568, 189K)

(((They))) will hide it like they did in Rhodesia, then as if overnight come defaults and hyper inflation. The remaining whites will be blamed, they will move to defend themselves and the U.N. will send in peacekeepers to contain them. 3 to 5 years.

Black people.

>white man go home! Africa doesnt want you!
>Omg racist australia for taking white people from Africa!

Shoukd have just fucking genocides all blacks in South Africa and you wouldn't have this problem

link

You fucking assholes are going to tank out economy.

FUCKING THIS
I HATE NIGGERS SO GOD DAMN MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE

Yes. Especially on the long run. Exodus of Whites is also exodus of money and knowledge.
Investors will hesitate to invest in SA because of the parallels to Zimbabwe.

Same, i feel same user when i see shit they are getting away with.

Attached: hug.gif (200x146, 36K)

obnoxious bitch, glad she's persona non gratis in australia

the SA "Government" is going to start white land confiscation in august 6th, if shit goes Rwanda it'll be then... maybe earlier.

I know your heart is in the right place but realistically you can't possibly survive the demographic change in South Africa. Unless you secure an independent white enclave.

This is not specific to SA; that's just the way it has always been.

>colonialism is bad, the white man ruined Africa, look at Wakanda and what could have been Africa
>whites instead of black leaving Africa? RACISM!

Blows my mind mate, they just hate white people no matter what they do.

Stick them in Melbourne, maybe they can sort those faggots out.

reddit.com/r/australia/comments/84bw2w/dutton_considers_fasttrack_visas_for_white_south/dvod7cr/

This would be a great thing. I wish Trump would make a decision like this.

hahaha what a cunt.

>escapes south africa for melbourne
>gets killed by apex
pottery

> white-south-african-farmers

Yeah, because they're amongst the best in the world. You'd be mad NOT to take them.

What a bunch of retards.
Also pls approve my visa when it gets to you in 2 weeks.

Fuck off back to your own country, cunt.

>taking in rapefugees

ok, easy.

South Africa's population is 56 million.

80% of personal income tax is contributed by 1.7 million individuals

Whites pay majority of income tax.

kick the whites out of south africa. no income tax coming in.

e.g no welfare, broken health system, economy tanks, no work

based cunts

Honestly white south Africans at this point need to organise into groups and start tearing shit up.

Time for talking is over when land you work and created is being taken from you, words no longer mean anything.

Fag. I hope Sweden accept a million of them. But we won't, because they are North Europeans, actually related to us, family, the jew can't have that.

As a South African, I can confirm all this to be true. The ANC has always been - and will continue to be - terrified that the whites will leave.

leave aswell and watch the blacks build their beloved Wakanda.

>Australia to give white South Africans refugee status
Fucking shameful there's only one country in the world left that willing to do this.

We've let down everyone.

fuck off wog, we're full

80% paid by 1.7 million People, im amazed south africa has lasted this long hahahaha

Considering that just about all taxes are paid by whites and to obscene degrees, like doctors being taxed 88%, its pretty easy to see the economy collapse. Once whites are no longer using the farmland then all the dumb niggers are gonna starve just like in zimbabwe.

Fuck you nigger, you wont stop me again

ape X gang

''med''
back to eurabia cunt

I don't think this is right. You're relocating a people who want nothing more than to just live in peace in their homeland, only because of niggers.

Im gonna whoop your ass m8, place and time

Having an identity crisis, America?

When I was a kid, I went to boarding school in a town called Potchefstroom. This is back in the mid 70s. We had to take the train from Jo'burg, and I remember very clearly sitting and waiting for the train to pull out, and all along the side of the carriage, running all the way down the tracks from top to bottom of the station and way out into the distance - whole trains with box cars saying just "Produce of Rhodesia".

Take white farmers out of Africa, and you lose its most vital form of skill. Australians just being clever. Get 'em while you can.

Attached: 703ea39e7b7cec32896a02b82b1c252c.jpg (767x504, 218K)

Liberal party ( Thats the Australian conservative party) want a way to prove they aren't racist.. well okay they are but this will shut up the anti immigration lobby. Why not import a bunch of conservative leaning white migrants who can pay their way. Win win.. although they are mainly Dutch. There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

You know, of all the things that made me realise darkies will always be our eternal enemies undeserving of any amount of sympathy or help from us, it was Twitter.

Rural Afrikaners are actually very similar to rural Australians. Similar landscape, growing conditions, etc.

I recall that Mocambique was offering them big amounts of land in return for farming it a while back but I don't know what happened to that.

meet you in libya cunt, you can live in the vacant mud hut of the refugees who now occupy your land... hahaha

They've never changed. I was there the whole way through apartheid, the whole way through Mandela, and the 1994 elections.

I go back now - 20 and more years later - and they STILL live like this.

It actually baffles me.

Worse than many people realise. We just entered a 20 cooling period called a solar minimum. Last time it happened, Southern Africa was hit hard with drought. Massive crop losses last growing season across Southern and Eastern Africa which is going to get worse year on year. If we bomb those dams, they are finished completely. They're up shits creek regardless.

Now all the pure afrikaan cuties gonna get marori'D or gook'D. Sad!

some of them work, and don't want to move

because they pay no rates, water and electricity is hijacked.

i think they love living like shit.

i wont even read it, how can white people be so evil towards other whites thO, only for a sake of virtue signaling they are willing to let white people die

Afrikaners are not Dutch. I don't know why the Dutch keep saying this now, but back during apartheid, one of the biggest critics of SA was the Netherlands. They used to routinely say disavow that Afrikaners and Afrikaans were Dutch.

Which is true. Afrikaners are a hybrid people with huge amounts of French, Scots, German and English, too. They are not Dutch. Afrikaans is a completely different language to Dutch as well.

I guess. There can't be another explanation for it.

what the fuck is wrong with our people lads

Attached: cpac.png (1127x685, 37K)

>66% white
its 36%

good old aussis, hope you take the last germans to when come.

Attached: 6742.jpg (444x632, 52K)

Yes. We will easily take 4-5 million white South Africans between Australia and NZ and they will do wonders for our agricultural industry while niggers hoot and holler in yours.

Umm actually it's 61.3% white according to US census

America will be resemble as South America

white american don't read Homer or Shakespeare books

White american don't listen to Fischer-Dieskau tier classic music

Hell, white american refuse to see that White and non-white bone structure is different because Dna is different

Just Look at the America mainstream society

Its Weimar 2.0 fucked up freak show

There is no way at this point american society will be successful like 80s West Germany and Japan

>Afrikaans is a completely different language to Dutch as well.
This is bullshit. The rest is true.

99% of roz are greens voters and students, they are mostly faggots and insufferable know-it-alls, first against the wall when the revolution comes

we need more czech immigrants in australia, you guys are tops

I would guess many of them are not white.
Many are, though.
There's also Russia, which does sow division among people.
>let's get on and bitch about another group of refugees JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE
Perfect psyop.

r u seriously blaming russia for redditors being gay

I would like to at least visit, but the fact that you have to wear helmets to jog in public make me fear what slippery slope of inane things you'll have to do.

Estrogen speaking right there, absent of all reason and logic. Reddit truly is cancer for the brain.

Fuck Australia

Attached: the_new_australians.jpg (620x387, 71K)

>Australia has a long and proud history of providing refugee settlement to white refugees
Fucking raciss

Probably won’t be any assimilation problems unless they don’t speak English

r u seriously acting like a sarcastic Nigel bitch over russia not being involved in social media?

No it's not, but Chinks aren't really interested in white genocide.

don't feed them lad, they're not yanks

If these kind of responses don’t wake people up to what they plan on doing in the near future, nothing will until it’s too late.

They hate us more than yanks this week.

The cunt doesn't know us well. He will learn.

Bettter soulless chinks than pakis ... or moroccans or turks :(

>muh muslims
>muh Myanmar Genocide
If the Muslims there weren't fucking asshats killing and raping the locals, none of this would've happened.
Seriously, you have to do a lot of fucked up shit to piss off, even the Buddhists.

Attached: buddhists-on-islam-you-can-be-full-of-kindness-and-27806936.png (500x544, 172K)

>leafs declined them

God damn it stop making us look bad for once.