DxD

What are your expectations of season 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aar0gru143M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None whatsoever. I may not even watch it with those designs. Miyama Zero is a hack who barely even draws for HS DxD any more and giving him this kind of power over the art direction of the show should bite them in the ass. At the very least, I hope for lower sales numbers than S3.

Cao Cao did nothing wrong.

Smooth animation for the hypest manliest fight ever.

Thicc.

He had the most OP weapon ever and he still managed to lose
Also as soon as he turned up with the Medusa eye I knew it was gonna bite him in the ass

Boobs and action.

Saying its the most OP weapon ever is a very drastic understatement it's literally a win stick.

Indeed
Remember that thing can 1-hit KO any women just by activating that power
It's fucking ridiculous how Cao Cao can just go to heaven and conquer it now that Gabriel is the only Seraph left
And Truth Idea is a literal deus ex machina

Left's art style always felt so plastic. Right looks thicc and soft, so I like it.

Also, it's been a while so can someone remind me the order of events in these volumes? The Sairaorg RG was before or after Kyoto?

Expectations: I want to see the the Illegal Move Triania designs.

Kyoto is V9, Dragon vs Lion is V10.

Boobs

The people defending the artsyle change are so pathetic. Its not even accurate to the LNs

anime tiddies

I'm not even defending it. I just say I like it more. All I'm really hoping for is decent animation on the big fights and a nice amount of boobs.

>that Akeno
Fuck. At least she doesn't look as bad as Rias but jesus they both used to look so hot.

How long do you guys think Rias and Issei fucked straight to make a kid after Akeno was confirmed pregnant considering Rias is a pure blood Gremory and Issei is a dragon?

>the fluffy is going to be plump the mom even thiccer

DxD EX mentions that the children came from 30 years in the future. The oldest one is Kurenai and he's 19. It took at least 9 years for Akeno, which isn't too bad considering that Rias and Sirzechs are 400 years apart.

I think Ex is 3 years younger than Kurenai. so 3 years of Rias restlessly jumping on Issei's dick until she fainted
The most likely thing is that they weren't all that focused on having kids until Akeno got pregnant, then all the girls started demanding kids and he started getting them knocking them all up

They are already all over the baby making room though.

But not with the actual intention to procreate, it was just a special room made for Irina that the others then decided to get because it allowed them to get a private sex room
The only one with actual babymaking on her mind right now is Xenovia, and also Kuroka but Kuroka has Koneko so she's willing to wait

Ishibumi should at least detail each girl's first time. That'd be kinda cute.

He should also detail the years of Rias rape, with her always tiring out first.

>Furiously wanting to get a baby after Akeno, Rias rape Issei as much as she can
>Searching recomfort, he impregnates all the other first, starting by the church trio

>but Kuroka has Koneko so she's willing to wait
More like Kuroka is forced to wait she knows if she tries anything before Koneko has a chance she'll never let it slide and it'll be a permanent stain between them.

Rias is dead.

Tad too moe

Or maybe the others simply didn't stand for Rias monopolizing Issei so they demanded she at least share Issei with them
LeFay getting a kid immediately before Rias must have been hilarious, I bet she apologized profusely while Rias was pouting and saying it wasn't her fault

It looks a lot closer to the LNs, which is good. I never liked how the old anime designs looked. I might actually pick this season up and I haven't watched any of the previous ones.

>Smooth animation for the hypest manliest fight ever.
>Passione

Girls look nice and soft which is a given when Uno Makoto is doing the designs. Guys look pretty good too but Passione can put out some serious QUALITY so I'm a bit apprehensive. Hopefully the rest of the VA cast is the same

They can make some really hype first episodes.

Just don't expect anything past that.

>Ishibumi said the new PV is the quickest in DxD history to exceed 400k views
>that like to dislike ratio
>youtube.com/watch?v=Aar0gru143M
DxD IS BACK BABY.

I feel like Issei would also want Rias to be the happiest she could be, so they probably both tried as hard as they could. It'd be funny is that he goes to have sex with another girl after a session with Rias and ends up getting that girl pregnant. Rias just continues to get more and more pouty.
What does Issei do during that time? Is he the King of Hell or something?
Hopefully the new director is facing some heat from Kadokawa and Ishibumi to make this look great. We might get a lot of freelance work for this season.
>Se Jun Kim does any beam attack

Rias Nerfed

Issei is the leader of the supernatural CIA that has to deal with other worlds invading, that's a cliffhanger for a sequel someday.

What's rarely mentioned is that the OST is shaping up to be just as good as the older ones desu.

It's the same guy I think, they didn't list who's doing music but it sounds the exact same. There's also unused OST from BorN that I thought they'd use this season.

Titties and some action. I like the new designs too. I'm excited.

>MIB but with demons and tiddy
MAKE IT HAPPEN

I think she looks a good portion better now. She had down syndrome in the anime and a lot of the cards before.

Isn't that basically blood blockade battlefront?
>inb4 it turns out DxD is really just a prequel to BBB

You've no choice but to accept your new moe overlords. Then you're going to get a sequel with this art.

>MIB but with demons and tiddy
>with future Issei who's way more suave/confident/alpha and an even a bigger pervert basically upgraded Azazel

>He's also an ass man now

That's all I want honestly.

>nigger detected

>this sexy redhead is revealed to have come out of Rias's vagina

A man is no man if he doesn't at least like tits, asses, thighs, and hips.

Yep. Issei just grows to love all parts of women. Issei's final form is gaining a power up from the naked form, not just the tits.

>Issei attains godhood when the world adopts nudism

>All the girls in his harem completely strip to power him up

>having them strip
Please, why else would he learn dress break? He's gonna have a version that makes them disappear by looking at them.

It's not as hot if they don't do it willingly

>xD
get out

It's popular. Probably the biggest ecchi series from Japan that isn't Go Nagai.

What about Issei needing to lock eyes with them and only then blowing their clothes up?

Rias' voice is now too old for her new art

>Yoko Hikasa being too old for anything.

The tone she uses when voicing Rias does seem like it wouldn't fit her current appearance.

Rias loses her onee-san vibe anyways, now she spills her spaghetti every 20 pages.

how the mighty have fallen...

She exists to be bullied

And now she's even cuter
Pouting flustered Rias is cute

Yes. Akeno fits the other role better anyways.

Boobs,Ass and thighs

But Rias's thing is supposed to be being both cute and sexy to let her compete with Akeno and Asia as the "main trio"

Rias is balanced, she's not full on semen demon like Akeno, nor cute/moe like Asia, she's a bit of both

>"main trio"
Not anymore

People talk about Rias getting bullied but Asia is getting bullied worse

I doubt there are many people who like Asia more than Ravel anyways.

Kinda hilarious that the current top 3 is probably:
1. Rias
2. Akeno
3. Asia

It's alright Asia gave birth to best daughter ever conceived.

I saw someone mention the cute bird

Does her hymen regenerate?

There stopped being a true main girl after volume 10

I have very low exception about this season. Reasons are the studio, director and new stuff.

>They worked on stuff like Rail Wars and Seikon no Quaser. Both were not well received.
Also I'm not much a fan of the new character design. Less details. Easier to animate tho.

Imagine taking her virginity over and over again with every thrust, her phoenix flames licking your cock as they regenerate her hymen

>Rossweisse is going to get a volume all to herself
Praise Odin.

I will probably not watch because the new art is disgusting

>Uno Makoto
Wonderful

Still need to watch season 3.

Don't bother with it.

It's great

Read the LN and spare yourself the pain

Yes more Rosswaifu.

I don't really have much expectations for s4, but I am just happy about the new art style. Koneko looks even cuter now.

Read 5-8 then.

>>They worked on stuff like Rail Wars and Seikon no Quaser. Both were not well received.

Honestly, this makes me happy since I pretty much only watch these shows to beat my meat.

True, i can watch Hentai but i'm not so much fan of it.

I need a crossover of DxD and Twintails.

who needs a crossover

Rias is the only one that didn't transition well to the new artstyle, however the rest of the girls are gorgeous, so let's give them time and she might "fix" Rias.

And i'm happy, because the character designer behind Seikon no Qwaser is behind this, so my dick is ready.

never forget the magic blue ray release

Why does an angel need such a lewd body?

the new art looks fucking good.
but the show is fucking shit, worst harem.

for procreation

I miss the more detailed and mature art style of the previous seasons, though the girls look thicker now.

Why did they gave to get rid of the noses?

Only season 1 had that detail, and arguably, only Rias. The director had such a hard on for her