Saekano

Why was Eriri treated so badly?

Because she was worst girl.

Because she was fucking garbage.

She was written to replace Kuroneko as the most pathetic heroine ever, and she succeeded.

Even Utaha who was a less relevant heroine got rewarded better, and still has her own original manga.

Because she's shit.

All wrong. She was the best written character.

I'm sure that if you keep repeating that lie often enough, it will become the truth and people will start believing it.

I need to force her to learn proper english and become at least a proper halfie.

and? She's still a loser and the least popular heroine.

Wrong. Megumi is the best heroine and the best character.

This.
She was the most interesting character.

Nope. She was always shit.

Nah man she made this show interesting.

Reminder that the whole thing was rigged and that if Eriri didn't have the childhood friend disadvantage she would've won.

>interesting
She was a generic tsundere piece of shit whose only redeeming qualities are muh blonde twintails, dfc and ZR. She's not only a drama whore, but a fun-killer of the worst kind. She's the opposite of interesting and the show was always at its worst whenever it focused on her.

If Eriri wasn't retarded she would've won, but too bad she's retarded.

Your pic seems like a fun moment, I find Eriri's weakness and her trying of overcome them interesting, having Megumi stomp on everone from start to end and Utaha being a shameless slut wouldn't be funny at all.
But that's my opinion.

>she would've won
the title was literally "this generic girl will turn into his goddamn girlfriend" there was no chance of anyone but megumi

I disagree. Megumi and Utaha are enough to make for a fun show and the show is popular thanks to them. KM is fun because it doesn't have a drama-enabling bitch like Eriri.

The title doesn't say anything about generic. If that were the case then Eriri would have won.

Nobody reads or care about KM. And if someone give a damn to it because Mayu is there.

>everyone else getting sum dick
>except you
>you get none

Both Mayu and Utaha are great.

No. She was the worst part of the show.

>and you draw doujins of the other girls getting fucked

Actually Utaha stole that kiss so she got nothing.

She got a kiss.

>Michiru got her tits groped
>Izumi threw her tits on him in episode 0
>the most Eriri ever did was put her head on his shoulder

She stole a kiss, she didn't earn it.

She's Tomoya's goddess so she did.

>photoshop'd to imply implications
Eriri went out with a bang. Still best girl even though she didn't win.

>Still best girl
She was never best girl.

She learned that she was loved at sone point I think that's something.

Why is Eriri so unpopular?

That's like asking why Houki is unpopular. It should be obvious to anyone that watched the show.

That's even worse. The worst kind of blueballing.

Why?
How can being loved at some point is worse than not being loved at all?

Full summary when?

It's the regret that you could've won but messed it up yourself.

Houki is at least the main girl of her series. Eriri doesn't even have that.

>he loved her -at one point-
>she never made a move
>he thought she was disinterested and moved on

Literally the worst feeling for a person if you actually had feelings for the other party even after they stopped caring, eriri is done and she'll always have to live with the "what if" thinking of what could have possibly been, marrying him and bearing his children. She'll probably get with some loser or become an OL and die alone.

>adorable moe power that produces urge to protect and hug
>petite, small chest, twintails
>emotional-driven flaws make her feel human and contrast with strong and pure personality full of passion
>values friendship greatly
>talented artist that grows by overcoming challenges again and again
>various types of banters and interactions with different characters, from the engaging type with rival Utaha to playfully cute with rival Izumi to bickering but affectionate with love interest Tomoya to warming up friend Megumi.
Eriri is best girl.

Nice unpopular opinions.

Patrician taste belongs to the minority.

This. It's funny how Utahafags have to downplay and desperately shit on Eriri to make their girl look better. Guess we can't blame them knowing Utaha is objectively inferior as a heroine and in character development.

No. She's shit and you know it.

I still don't get it, her feelings actually reached him, she wasn't someone with a one side crush, she had a chance. I'd be proud if I was her.

Liking shit doesn't make you cool just because you're pretty much alone doing that.

>typical triggered Utahafags' argument

This so much.

You don't have to be an Utahafag to find ridiculous what Eriri fanboys say.

Who cares about Eriri and Utaha? Megumi is the only important girl.

She deserves it. She had it in the bad since childhood and threw it away for popularity.

One thing I like about the series. The MC isn't so easy to forgive, even though both are at fault for their relationship falling apart and never being fully fix.

Eriri being shit isn't an argument. It's a fact.

Will Utaha lose in KM?

Liking Naruto won't make you fit in and have exceptionally good taste.

Childhood friends always get fucked over for some reason.

>Utahatards are this retarded and mad

>Most popular heroine with swimsuit from Fujimi Fantasia Bunko at Fantasia Festival 2017
>1) Megumi Katou (Saekano)
>2) Lina Inverse (Slayers)
>3) Rumia Tingel (Rokuaka)
>4) Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>5) Sistine Fibel (Rokuaka)
>6) Sawamura Eriri Spencer (Saekano)
>7) Tendou Karen (Gamers!)
>8) Inverse Yatogami Touka (DAL)
>9) Rias Gremory (HS DxD)
>10) Sento Izusu (Amaburi)
>11) Ousuki Mamako (Okaa-san)
>12) Chidori Kaname (FMP!)
>13) Sakurano Kurimu (Seitokai no Ichizon)
>14) Ferris Eris (DaiDen)
>15) Himejima Akeno (HS DxD)

Eriri > Utaha. Japan agreed don't bother them about it.

Wow. Japan have better taste now.

Because she was a gaijin.

I NEED the kiss scene translated.

>applying the Naruto argument when girls are concerned

Full retard. The Houki analogy is perfect for Eriri. Liking a shit girl doesn't mean you have good taste because you like the most hated girl over the other superior ones.

>Eriritard calling anyone else retarded when he uses as a proof of anything when in the previous thread it was cleared up that Utaha wasn't part of the choices

Eriritards being retards, nothing new. Also, stop samefagging your own shit opinions, it's getting embarrassing.

>muh opinions = fact
>muh samefagging
Utahatards, everyone.

It's a fact that Erirshit is the least popular and most hated heroine, and it's a fact that Eririfags love to samefag and circlejerk their own shit opinions like nobody else in this fanbase does. Living proof: , , , , ,

Actually different person teasing you here. Utaha didn't make the cut to be on the list. It's that simple.

Megumi > Eriri

>moving the goalpost
>muh popularity and samefag
Utahatards once again, everyone.

Is there more aside from the first lines in the prologue?

>Utaha didn't make the cut to be on the list. It's that simple.
Of course she didn't. This clearly shows how irrelevant and incompetent she is as a character.

Utahafags BTFO. It's Haganai all over again where Meat declines and Yozora overtook her.

>facts that prove how much of a dumbass I am are moving the goalpost

Being a Houkifag will never be cool no matter how hard you push it.

Why are Utahafags so triggered whenever Eriri is mentioned? Even though Eririfags act more like the same, Utahafags are way more vocal and annoying. It's not like Utaha is better, in fact, she is way worse. Not only she is irrelevant in the plot but her design is also a walking pair of cow tits with demonish red eyes. Her probability of losing in her own spin off are ridiculous high. She is also a heated slut and a rapist, she forced herself on Tomoya even though he didn't like her at all. Her character flaws are so minuscule if we compare how human Megumi actually is, even the living trope that is Eriri had more humanity than her. Such an overrated shit.

The whole section where she teases and coaxes him into doing it.

>Eririshitter talking about incompetence
>still being retarded about that swimsuit contest
Utaha didn't get her spin-off axed.
Utaha shits all over Eriri in any normal poll.

>it's a fact she's shit because I don't like her
Stay retarded, Utahatard.

>only Utahafags hate Eriri

She's the biggest shit in the series. No one will give a shit if you enjoy shit, but don't try to make it seem like it's an acceptable behavior.

Man you guys are as cancerous as Yaharifags.

Megumifags = Yukinofags
Eririfags = Yuifags
Utahafags = Irohafags

Megumifags = Shiinafags
Eririfags = Aoyamafags
Utahafags = Misakifags

>Megumifags = Yukinofags
>Eririfags = Yuifags
>Utahafags = Irohafags
>Megumifags = Shiinafags
>Eririfags = Aoyamafags
>Utahafags = Misakifags
These make too much sense.

>be proud of losing but almost winning

You realize it's not actually a game right? If you lose in love you lose period, there is no runner-up.

>only Utahafags hate Eriri
But I never said that.

At least Yuipollfag is an Eririfag and a Yuifag.

I swear I've seen this image with exactly the same filename before in the past week or so

Megumifags = Keifags
Eririfags = Horikitafags
Utahafags = they are shit

Utahafags never prance around claiming Utaha is muh best written character and how she should have won instead.

Something doesn't seem right about that.

>muh best written character
Not same user but that was only Yuipollfag, he is the worst of the worst. He is even hated among Eririfags and Yuifags.

Utahafags always downplay Eriri because without it, Utaha can't look better than her.

>biggest shit in the series
Objectively Utaha. Even looks like she is becoming less and less popular.

The only comparable thing between Utaha and Horikita is how autistic and retarded are their fans.

Just because Eriri is Utaha's buttmonkey doesn't mean Utaha needs her to be good, or that Eriri is good because of that.

But retarded Eririfags are the ones who ruin threads, just like Horikitafags.

Eriri is the best written character though. She's consistently well written while Megumi's writing takes a nosedive in V9 and GS2.

>still taking that swimsuit contest as evidence of anything

If Megumi takes a nosedive in those volumes, then Eriri's character in the first half of the series was atrocious all along. Eriri is not the best written by any stretch of the word.

I'm a Yukinofag/Eririfag/ShiinafagI, so I take offense to this.

You're the anomaly. Why would a Yukinofag like Eriri of all girls.

Great taste by the a way user.

Objectively correct taste coming in

Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi > Akane >>> Eriri

How so? Yukinofags = Eririfags makes a lot more sense from where I stand.