Germanfag here

Germanfag here
I am so fucking annoyed by our media!
The whole day the news are talking about the terrible gun law in the USA... literally every day there are news about how schools are protesting against private gun ownership and how "the worst president ever" doesn't change anything...
Like there is nothing else happening in the world, everybody is talking about US-gunlaws

Even if I wasn't a gunowner myself I would be annoyed!
I mean, it's not our fucking problem! Is it?
Are news in the USA reporting about how bad German Autobahn is without speed limit?

Attached: Bager%2B288%2B01.jpg (750x563, 189K)

US News doesn't care about Germany unless you get a bunch of Ahmeds together.

I want to take pic related through an upper class suburb.

I appreciate your sentiment, Abdullah.

German news is not typically covered by U.S. media outside of high-profile international issues and special reports by South German Times.

Attached: krautchan_waffen.kreig.jpg (560x502, 32K)

Imagine living in Israel where half the news are exactly what you described and the other half is about how great the German autobahn with no speed limit is.

I feel higly offended by the name you gave me, sir

>I am so fucking annoyed by our media!
You had ONE job, Hans!

Attached: 1488656392789.jpg (643x482, 43K)

kek

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

If germany media would only invest a fraction of the time and energy they waste on trump, we probably knew more about the past of our commie cancelor. But being moralic master race is a fulltime job i guess.

That looks like the giant buzzsaw from Nier Automata

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1791, 254K)

It's beyond annoying that Eurofags think that they deserve to have an opinion about US gun laws. Maybe talk about how German manufactured diesels poison people with NOx and kill 40,000 people a year instead.

gib video of that thing in action

Not a German, but an American here in Germany.
I hear it all the time too either on the radio about trump in the car/work or co-workers who want to "ask the American" why we have all these tools of death every where and that they would be scared to visit the US because of them.

US news does not talk about Germany, last I heard just about Germany was at the G20 Summit even then it was primary about the protesters. It seems common place throughout Europe that US news is greatly represented.

fuck u German cunt

that pic related spooks the shit out of me

Attached: 1496969622506.jpg (598x598, 36K)

Attached: 1519828642768.jpg (667x538, 134K)

Where is this faggot thread from so i can send it back there.

>Anarcho-tyranny
Welcome to the new world order cunt. First born daughters are to be given to the state mandated shitskin rape gang.

The initial fake news news wave was really redpilling to the amount the CIA influences news in my country.

>Are news in the USA reporting about how bad German Autobahn is without speed limit?
Is it bad?
I actually love it.

Attached: 31xPw.jpg (1280x1024, 195K)

maybe it has something to do with that we are occupied by 40k US Soldiers like you and we are basically a a American military colony.

I want to get stationed there and have sex with German women like ahkmed, but I'm white

Are they trying to push harsher gun laws in Germany? Is this just Europe's way of gloating about how effective their gun control works?

That's globalism.
Every country has to become the USA, listen to their news, their music, etc.

no its just pure entertainment hearing every day that another school shooting happened in the US

>It takes 40,000 soldiers who don't even interfere with your politics to occupy your country and control everything you do

Lmao, that thought should make you kill yourself more than some niggers at Ramstein

we bought our AK`s from the former russian army back in 1990 , the material has been dumped under tons of scrap. no (((german))) lollice will ever find it .

by the way : who fukked up my kc ?

Attached: Dich.ruft.png (605x601, 142K)

>>It takes 40,000 soldiers who don't even interfere with your politics
You clearly have no idea, we are basically your bitch since end of ww2. The best example of your influence here is sanctions you are forcing us to do with Russia. Also you threatening us because we want to build Nordstream 2. Also you are dragging us into every war you get into.

Bullshit. You go against us all the time, like in Iraq which you never participated. Your own politicians including your foreign minister are in talks to roll back sanctions because you want more Russian cooperation. Half of your country was a Russian farmhouse for nearly 60 years so it makes sense why you have sympathies for those mongols.

You just want a convenient excuse why your politicians are so shitty, you wanna blame the US. Every time we ask you to spend more on military for your own sake you call us warmongers because you rely on big daddy US to protect you and you need that gibs money to go to the migrants. The US doesn't need a worthless ally like you, and we never should have built West Germany from the ruins it was into the economic powerhouse it became.

Russia should have taken over your entire country so you'll learn what a real occupation is.