IT'S REAL, WE'RE GOING TO WAR

IT'S REAL, WE'RE GOING TO WAR

Attached: dRbCIOi3zJckg.gif (420x213, 2.68M)

Falklands II? (That's a gif of Argentinians mustering)

speak for yourself lad im gonna sit on my arse claiming disability bennies for my autism until the country burns

Nothing will happen as usual

Russia should put you out of your misery as a courtesy

Attached: DImovoeWsAAGmxb.jpg (500x644, 56K)

We are indeed in the countdown to War.
What sort of war is yet to be determined. But whatever it is it's basically going to act as a pressure valve to release the pent up anger against the current government.
People will get subjected to huge amounts of propaganda that will lead them to think were fighting a real enemy. Good British men will die so more foreigners can come in to replace them and the Jews will enjoy their revitalized revenue streams.

I swear down I scare myself sometimes. this thread is a digit mine.

You'll be the first to be drafted, we need expendable crap like yourself

hopefully they wipe out all of western europe

Will you guys call for papamerica again or are you going to finally stand on your own like big bois.

>drafting the disabled

aint happening chao, good luck though and thanks in advance good goy

>checks

Attached: ingsoc.png (220x220, 12K)

>Cod War VI inc

fucking hell bongs, you know what happened the last times you tried fighting actual whites

Attached: oNyeRQb.png (1334x1182, 593K)

You can be a meat shield.

Luckily for you brits, 5000 military aged isis fighters just returned to the uk.. surly they will go fight vlad for you right? No wait theyll just rape and pillage your wife and daughters the second you get shipped off... o well good luck ol chaps

>wrong pic

Attached: 6957AB9B-59F9-4DF5-8D5F-38260E8B4BD9.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Unironically a russian puppet gov would be less orwellian than the current british gov

>implying they will wait for what is theirs now
maybe just to break nigels heart that he doesnt get to watch

nope ill sit at home wanking til i get nuked

Witnessed! Warboy!

Lets fuck those muslims.. i mean bugs up!

Great, just leave us out of it.

Where do i get this?

Someone's gotta catch bullets

I am thinking you guys are about to go full bore police state. Hopefully we go to war with Europe and fix that mess.

This. Alway this.

Sure.. what you gonna do? Fight bears with tea?, better start coming with peaceful solutions before you get nailed in your muslim ass

Fuck that means we’re going to war. If the Russians nuke London and kill all the Labour Party niggers can we just send them money for the nuke and be done with it?

Raising a large army with the amount of widespread hatred of the current government would be absolutely retarded.

No way British kids will go die against Russia when shitskins are murdering people in the streets of London

we have ayys and rail guns, my dude
no worries

God I fucking wish.