Masculinity is over

Daily reminder that masculinity has been overcome and all young "boys" will be forcibly feminized by hormone replacement therapy in the future

Attached: f22a656.jpg (1536x2048, 451K)

You mean "white" "masculinity" since they've got the biggest pussy cowards of ANY "men" of any face. They're fine with it though, since they'll be turning to fucking their cousins and other farm animals.

good, traps are qts

All that's going to happen is the real men will rise higher than anyone will be able to imagine :^)

ssshhh.. take your hormones fellow girl

Attached: wfdbaSHt.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Sup niggers
There's been a war on white men since the 60s. Obviously a coordinated effort from the big kikes in charge has had its effects. Being shamed for being white men has certainly taken its toll, we should not be surprised that there have been casualties in the war against the white race

Go die

t. inbred faggot yokel retard who can't stop smoking meth and sucking horse dicks

Attached: 18xt61fojea9ujpg.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Yup. Heil Warski and the Liberalist™ Trapnostate.

you are 110% correct

Is this a girl(male)?

yea thats "C9 Sneaky"

All white males must be converted to cute traps. Cant wait for my personal whiteboi trap harem

Who PROTEUS here?

its a twitch steamer he is male,fkn degenerate

How about no, you little fruit?

Attached: 06.jpg (1044x798, 258K)

>League of Legends
Can't say I'm surprised

I think part of the problem honestly is the iodine being taken out of food. I went to my doctor about depression I've had for over 10 years in the fall. Told him it was hormone related I bet. Now 5 months later he finally agreed after the medicine I was doing wasn't working and refereed me to an endocrinologist for hypothyroidism. I saw post about iodine being an issue on here a bit ago and thought it was a meme. One of the causes of hypothyroidism is lack of iodine.

ITT: We have reached the state of Idiocracy

Attached: 1080352.jpg (450x253, 31K)

I noticed that a lot of them have been doing this. Does anyone know why. For views, as a joke, or are they just faggots deep down inside

Beat a trap with a bat, then throw it in an acid vat.

all 3 tbqhfam

excellent...

Attached: 1511301059448.jpg (1000x664, 563K)

Yeah your probably right. I just couldn't imagine myself doing this for views or as a joke

>Masculinity has been overcome
>Forcibly feminized
By whom? Sounds like it would take someone pretty masculine to do that.

Kys you shitskin faggot.

Attached: C4-yTH2WEAAOzXl.jpg (1536x2048, 668K)

Now THAT is an attractive young man.

Tell that to the droves of feral lads in my town centre, they'll literally bite your face off lol

Best Actress is also the Alpha Male of lala land.

Attached: Screenshot_20180313-190306.jpg (1500x1998, 1.88M)

so this is what happens, when your father never teaches you how to shave

Damn the future is bright for prime boy pussy.

Attached: faggot_sweden_toy_catalog.jpg (553x369, 68K)

Its just a joke guys

How does it feel to know that you're not funny or entertaining and you're not welcome anywhere so all you're left with is being a pest for the people that don't want you there? Forget it, I'll ask your parents.

why whitebois are so fucking hot, we need more white trannies

Brutus, I'm gonna need TWO crosses for this one.

This doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't it be 100's of times easier just to prevent male births if that was really the goal?
Go to /lgbt/ right now or really at any given time, there's no happy traps. Its a bunch of incredibly slow moving depressed general threads where people just cry they will never pass.

this is something that needs to be taught?

Attached: 9wTCddo.png (605x708, 604K)

The last time the white people got mad about 45 million people died in total. Settle down, nigger.

whitebois need to take their hormones and stfu

Attached: traps.jpg (800x729, 67K)

its fun to be a girl :3
just do it anons you wont regret it

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Becoming cute traps is literally the only option for femmy boys who can pass and should be encouraged.

Attached: tracer male.jpg (1367x2048, 232K)

I would

>It's another garbage threat which belongs in thread

Attached: 1480042701661.png (1200x868, 1.54M)

No, they should be their-5'2"-selves at the bottom of the male hierarchy.

Don't worry, the mods will move it in another hour.

damn straight its, but its either this or steven hawkings tonight.

RA P E T H E M

wow how progressive

>the absolute fucking state I swear to fucking god

Attached: 1312259510078.jpg (155x202, 17K)

I'm ok with this. At least they get out of the gene pool and love cute so we can fuck them.

Attached: bateman.jpg (584x413, 31K)

>First 4 out of 5 posts are memeflags

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Ironically Astolfo is more of a man that most people on the internet

I wish I was put on testosterone suppressors before puberty.
I was so mean to be a girly boy not some 6-2 230 oaf.
pic related it was me at about age 10

Attached: 1.jpg (260x518, 171K)

>Masculinity is over
>that flag

lol you leftists are such faggots

I'm out.

No one cares faggot.

Wow, you sure are good at beating up children who can't fight back.

I want all the white bois and asian twink faggots to stfu and get on hormones, spread that hole for me

Aren't you asian?

i will literally hunt you

Actually blacks and hispanics are overwhelmingly over represented among transsexuals.

He is making 20k this month MINIMUM for dressing up as a girl for 1 day

HARAM

>You mean "white" "masculinity" since they've got the biggest pussy cowards of ANY "men" of any face.
>Implying
We spic don't even engage in fighting, we either summit or run away

Just what I'd expect from a commie.

> Sage

Lol good luck with that virgin boy.

Testosterone is actually ascociated with small height growth. It’s not surprising that most traps are lanklets.

>its fun to be a girl :3
>just do it anons you wont regret it

It's really not that bad, must atone for White Privilege.

no, its fucking retarded because the span of traps only lasts 23. 25 for me until i embraced my masculinity

>17-24 yrs old i was a successful twink white boi waiter that got tip 24/7 and led a successful career to ownership of a fine dining restaurant
>27 now, i weld pipes out in the west

Being a cute white boi is fun but you should never dwell on that period.

Attached: 1386524296420.jpg (329x399, 44K)

then why did you comment taco bender?

It's so damn obvious by their face these are men, the body just confirms it. Admit you like men in drag you closet faggots

My cock is getting hard thinking about this future femboys cock sucking skills.

Attached: 35546125001_5023998789001_5023505694001vs.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

guilty

Attached: 1498212106392.jpg (1440x1652, 398K)

The idea of maids to do all the cleaning and even enjoying it is quite nice. I hope those boys don’t do anything nasty.

Attached: 1520825162165.png (630x435, 539K)

The fact that all the other lol streamers reactions to this trans bullshit is "dude that's hot" is making me not want to watch it anymore... I don't even play lol anymore but I still watch videos to zone out and chill... now they are dressing like women and talking with faggy accents. I wish qtpie would come out and call these guys faggits. But none of these streamers want to get kicked off twitch so they avoid politically incorrect statements.

I bet his catchphrase is
>boom

Another reason why
Dota > LeL

Attached: pols_3d_waifu.jpg (1200x800, 85K)

Memeflaggots