What the fuck is "killing intent"?

What the fuck is "killing intent"?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The intent to kill.

How can others feel it? Why is it so common in anime?

Being able to see or feel "killing intent" is real, Japanese are just overly poetic about it.

Meme.

Only a warrior would know.

Killing Intent is when you shout, and people get scared, because they see you are serious about not giving fucks about the Primate NAP. And then people initiate fight or flight.
Anime Version is basically that, on steroids.

adrenaline smell in the air, not enough for your nose receptors to tell the taste but it's enough for your brain to register it

>HE HID HIS PRESENCE
Is this real?
How do I do it?

This. Less mystically, it's just about recognizing the signs of readiness for violence in someone's body language and facial expressions. That a warrior would be sensitive to such things isn't particularly far-fetched.

Try asking that girl you never talked to.

You know that feeling you get when you feel like someone is looking at you and you turn to face them and it's actually true?
It's like that, but they want to kill you instead.

Some magical bullshit answer to why can't any character just snipe/assassinate/surprise kill someone instead of having a long open fight every time.

I'm sure you're already good at it

It's called sixth sense

It's when you make eye contact with a chad walking towards you and it makes you look down and dodge out of the way like a submissive bitch

>presence
You'd understand if you were heavily into music. All electromagnetic crap buzzes and sings and human brains do too. You feel another person behind you with your skin because of the temperature and with your brains because of the tiny electro magnetic field disturbance. Basically if you are sensitive nobody can hide their presence from you and most people are. So the answer is volatile drugs.

Hating something so much that you want to kill it. You don't care about things like "laws", "restraint", "morals", "justice" or whatever buzzword bullshit.
You just want something to die ASAP everything else be damned.

To recreate it IRL have a very cold shower, endure the first ~30 seconds of super cold water until your breathing is normal and then think about someone you hate (someone who bullied you in school, some random terrorist or whatever). If everything goes well you will be standing in the bathroom expressionless wanting to kill this person so much that if it was an anime he would have a heart attack and die. That's killing intent.

It goes further than that. Breath is audible, but so is technically heartbeats(the pressure of moving skin, not the sound).
As well as air currents that move so long somebody is moving, which is why walking against a crown in tailwind is so weird.

Bitch anybody done seen some violence can see that shit. Like, shit, you never though, "fuck, that nigger gonna shoot me." Like that bitch?

Ah, so that's why all these people were staring at me!.. Thanks, Sup Forumsnon, now I know!

>he can't sense killer intent
>he can't hide his prescense

wew buddy

>>he can't hide his prescense
Where do you think we are?

yeah skin baroreceptors is a crazy thing as well, people feel something blocks the air flow in the room with their whole body, and the rest of the senses will tell the object is alive so I can't imagine how to trick that at all

>we
Well you obviously don't know where I am. Behind you.

H-Hayai..!

You never been partying or otherwise piss drunk and lock eyes with some crazy looking drunk dude who looks like he wants to stab you to death?

That dude got killing intent.

killing intent is real, I've felt it before from someone coming behind me with a sharp object.

and if you ever look into the eyes of someone who wants to beat your ass and you averted eye contact you've felt it too.

Fuark

Killing intent is real, you can tell from the facial expressions alone.
Here's an example of it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

>mace dindu
my sides

>dindu
Please don't be racist.

Too late.

There are people who lack presence. I am one of them.

Visible on a scan. The brain lights up like a cockpit, for the same reasons.
Also this. Someone who knows what to look for will immediately see it. Dogs are really good at noticing it.

- Anonymous, 2017.

I have no idea what the fuck user was on about when he posted that video, but that quote alone made up for it.

Because it's fucking hormones and animals can smell it. You anions like pic related retards but with biology.

Bloodthirstiness

*anons

>pic related retards
The purpose of a user interface is precisely to make it seem like it just works so the user doesn't have to worry about anything.

Eastern Mysticism

Yeah everyone gets enough education in middle school to be able to recreate a wing but about this many could actually construct it if got isekai'd. Nothing sad about it, alright.

People have told me I walk like cat since I'm always behind them before they notice.

The facial expression of the guy before he was maced indicated violence.
Widened eyes, agressive voice tone; sharp stiff movements, flared nostrils.

It's just a really fancy way of saying the others are reading that person's body language which signals a threat of violence.

But in that case how can it be so common to feel "an intense bloodlust" from behind you?

>I can read your movements

>that attack wont be effective on me anymore

>I stood still so I could study your movements and detect a weakness

fuck this shit to be honest

Weird sensory organs perceving small differences.
Like how women always seem to know you stare at their ass

Just reading this makes me mad

Seems obvious

>I stood still so I could study your movements and detect a weakness
Is that not a real thing? Maybe totally standing still is an exaggeration, but fighting defensively so you can learn how an opponent attacks seems like a legitimate tactic in a martial arts bout. But maybe I've been playing too many video games.

That was pretty much what Mayweather did after he fucked up his hands and had to pummel less

I do mean standing totally still, I understand being defensive to find a possible window of attack, but I mean stuff like Santana in Captain Tsubasa, or Hisoka vs that clone dude.

NANI

HIDOI

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

You're not trying to go back in time and sell an airplane to the Romans, are you Satan?

>I can read your movements
This one is a 100% legit thing that happens IRL, and it's basic in all martial arts and combat sports. It's just greatly exaggerated in anime for dramatic purposes.

Eastern Mysticism dude
Literally just dragon ball

But are you a faceless bald man in a hoodie?

He's a lesbian schoolgirl with twin buns.

You ever walk outside in a bad area in the middle of the night? Make eye contact with any random nigger hanging out on a corner; you'll be able to feel it.

Even better. Now we just need an user who is basically just a pair of thin-rimmed glasses.

it's based off the feeling that non-cucked japs like the Yakuza and Sumo wrestlers give when they enter a room. You can tell right away that they are ready to kick some ass.

>Sup Forums goers
>knows anything about martial arts
HAHAHAAHA

posturing and facial expressions. Like predator/prey dynamics to intimidate one another.

but martial arts mangos

Of course you can legitimately study an opponent and understand their movements.
For one because humans are beasts of habit, they'll usually have a set of movements, motions of specific moves to tell when something is coming.
Not to mention physical tells like small muscle movements right before acting. Yes those are real.

Because anime/manga writers are completly incapable of getting their point across with any sort of subtlety. So if a character wants to kill someone, there has to be big flashing signs saying "this character wants to kill someone". This is of course supplemented with a character stating in plain english that said character wants to kill someone.

Also true, but in a static medium like manga it's easier to do it that way. Not saying it's not possible, just that it's less effort and thus chosen by many.

SUGOI HAYAI DESUWAYONEDESUKA

fpbp

sasuga

Can you not feel when a person is behind is you?

Are you that retarded and unobservant user?

Superior japanese hack writing folded over 1000 times

Generally speaking studying someone's movements is something you do when they're fighting someone else. If they're coming at you, ceding the initiative isn't always a good idea. Anyone who knows how to fight will exploit the opportunity, and if the other guy doesn't know how to fight studying them is usually pointless.

For some it's a skill, for others it just comes naturally.