Pay your license general

OH NONONO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520940076270.webm (320x180, 2.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Got your TV licence there, bruv?

Attached: british-telly.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

Cant view webms on the phone but I'm guessing it's that new Troy interracial threesome I've heard about. Can you give me the basic gestalt?

>two nigger men kissing a white woman and each other by a campfire on the beach

Damn they went off the deep-end

I don't have a TV license because I don't have an electric jew.

Welcome to Britain

Attached: 1520972832311.jpg (600x1024, 95K)

Please some one nuke us! The UK is totally finished! I despair!

Attached: 1518602178294.png (1264x842, 1.53M)

Hot. Carter Cruise Obsessions part 1 is hot too

Holy fuck lmao you cucks have to pay for that too. Regretting giving up those guns yet?

man what in the fuck is going on over there, kill your rulers already before i do

it seems like the UK and Sweden are competing for the cuck throne

Attached: Prince-Harry-and-Meghan-Markle-engagement-photo.png (800x934, 313K)

Attached: 651654.jpg (634x663, 117K)

>one post by this ID
nice slide thread

oops, meant to reply to OP XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: fsjal_approve20110724-22047-17gn431.png (600x554, 76K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: Blonde_Princess.jpg (400x400, 52K)

KEK

Attached: 1520940431727.jpg (261x167, 11K)

Fuck Bongland, we have nigger fish to fry

Thread theme gestalt-music.
DESTORY the technocrats

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 00000000.jpg (1024x577, 76K)

BASED

If, by the instrument of government power, a people is being led toward its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people-it is his duty.

Said the american, less then a month after a school shooting.

Fucking based!
We need more based black guys with MAGA hats inseminating busty blue eyed blondes.

How could that series not be a huge success, it had gayniggers and blacking of white woman in a single scene. Why are british still so bigoted?

Oi you cheeky wanker are you trying to watch niggers fucking without paying your license?

This is why I'm rooting for Mother Russia to nuke Britcuckistan in upcoming WW3

Cleanse us in the brilliant fire of nuclear energy

You actually have guns and still get abused by your government.

A brown and gay Achilles propagating racemixing is one thing, but a nigger Zeus? BBC really living up to its name. Damned Anglos should be nuked

The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people.

Said the brit, while his daughters are still being raped by muslims

Attached: uk8.png (676x1688, 900K)

If you'd bother to look up statistics you would see how low school shooting are on the list of gun crime, which is topped by suicide and blacks shooting each other in the three main gun crime cities, all which have extensive gun control laws.

Stand up and take back your once great country or regress into a time even Orwell didn't foresee.

I find their distortion of Europeans history genuinely insulting.

To finally top it off with a bi sexual interracial threesome on a channel I’m forced to pay for is beyond the pale.

I’m off to have a smoke to calm down.

Attached: B3779AE3-87E3-49B4-B476-42E21E4EE75B.gif (446x469, 1.17M)