This time line is fucking surreal

This time line is fucking surreal
We are literally about to import white refugees
Lmfao

Attached: 1520640483904.jpg (730x783, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
mg.co.za/article/2018-03-14-dirco-slams-refugee-status-for-white-south-africans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't mind me, just here being A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1517195559250.png (568x552, 109K)

>We are literally about to import white refugees
proof?

Attached: b97.jpg (1594x1600, 183K)

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Fuck off randy

Attached: 1473433322140.png (554x400, 66K)

was hoping those farmers were coming to america. Just another day in this shithole zog'd pos land that needs to be nuked by russia iran and nk

Maybe, I sure hope so anyway, I've thought for a long time Australia is the perfect destination for saffers as the climate and culture are similar.

But nothing is certain yet.

Fuck off Randy! Go drive some more burgers n your gut!

Not all that glitters is gold, that's all I'm sayin

Randy needs to lurk moar, what a fucking faggot

There are about 40 000 commercial farms.
There are 4.6 million white people under the threat of genocide. Remove the farmers and the whites starve and get genocided by angry , hungry Africans. Thanks Australia

Attached: 1520325836198.png (822x653, 582K)

Is this getting media attention over there? Any reactions?

I don't watch tv or listen to the radio, idk. Seriously, as a group this is the worst thing that could happen. The farmers are the only thing that'll enable us to ever gain independence or make a breakaway state. If this happens you just slit the throats of millions of white people. I'm fucking blackpilled now.

Attached: DXnc7TDX4AIyLI-.jpg large.jpg (467x440, 38K)

FRIG OFF RANDY BOBANDY YOU FAT FUCKING LITERAL FAGGOT!

Attached: SoiBoi.gif (800x600, 144K)

Removing boers only hastens genocide against those remaining. We should be arming them, not importing them.

blame russians or chinese

Why don't you fuck off instead Randy?

This wouldn't be removing boers. This would remove tens of thousands of land owning families who are well off enough to leave through their own channels and money. What it'll leave is over four million whites, boers and anglos that'll now starve and have no bargaining chip to do anything. This is a fucking nail in our coffin.

>good whites leave africa
>niggers starve
>beg for whitey to return
>whites return in power

Is good ja

>He said he had asked his department to look at the options “because from what I have seen they do do need help from a civilised country like ours”

So everybody agrees that South Africa isn't civilized anymore?

Remember people, at one point it was.

NO
THEY BELONG TO US

Attached: 1519774661126.png (465x349, 348K)

I will gladly accept genuine white refugees into this country over shitskin rapefugees anyday.

They're coming to Australia, not the Jewnited States of Americoons.

Best timeline!

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 27K)

What is wrong with you? This has the potential to destroy the remaining white society entirely. Why will no one listen? Son of fuck. Fuck .

you need to get the fuck out of there dude

Why don't you buy a plane ticket? Or go work on a ship and jump off at a non nigger country?

every time I see this gif my blood boils. whoever put this together was in waaaaay too deep

get out wait until the idiots starve themselves return with guns.
Also salt the earth before going to ensure they will starve.

it was obviously someone from here who hit the nail on the head lol

If we flee we lose our culture and history and condemn the millions that can't leave to a slow painful death. We need to try form a breakaway state. If the farmers take them up on this it's over, we're all doomed. This is the biggest blackpill i've had in a while

newsflash you all die if you stay

HOW THE FUCK DO WE EVACUATE 4.6 MILLION PEOPLE. THIS ISN'T A GAME. IT'S MY CULTURE RACE AND HISTORY

Good to see that someone is getting whiter. t. Amerimutt

Attached: C6E15ACF-1692-4EF1-BE84-B15F7CCA73E3.jpg (750x729, 441K)

fuck off randy

then i'll die with my people instead of living like a coward

Yeah except this time the twist is they are actual fucking refugees and not some desert shitter looking for gib me dats.

I'm shocked the kikes didn't try to shut this down.

Attached: 1482143929379.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

Where are they going to be placed? Hopefully not in the big cities. Put them in rural/suburban areas so they can assimilate with the real Australian populace

This sounds like a shit idea. Fight all the niggers in Africa. That's a suicide mission. The current UN political climate will turn their backs on you. You`re fighting fucking China. They want your shit.

Oh don't worry if (((Turnbull))) has his way, we're not doing shit. Which is sad, we should at least send military support or something.

The UN has already turned it's back on us. Millions don't have a choice and can't leave. This signs the deathwarrant for all those people

I wonder how our Hillary timeline bros are holding out.

Attached: nuked.jpg (788x444, 123K)

News flash the entire continent is against you. You'll meet a worse fate than the Rhodesians.

hmm i dont know what to tell you.
Its not being a coward its being smart, let these idiots starve each other to death or suffer until the realize whity isnt the problem like it happened in Zimbabwe then you can return, they will beg you to return.
At least thats what i am thinking but on the other hand you are right evacuating 4,6 million people wont happen thats also sure.
Fucked situation jesus christ.

You circle jerked me right back to get a job at the airport, wait until you get free tickets. then leave if you`re that poor. If it was me I`d go to canada and demand asylum.

Maybe when you`re ancestors immigrated there they had an empire to back them and it wasn't condemned to protect your property and the government wasnt niggers. and China wasnt taking over Africa

that's a disturbing image

Attached: file.png (800x443, 545K)

DIRCO "slammed" us.
JUST

Soylent is pretty good desu.

Stop eating so many cheeseburgers and fuck off Randy

should've thought about that before cucking so hard in the 90's. everyone smart got out after that.

Leaving isn't an option. I'm doomed, I get it. I guess that's just my fate

>HOW THE FUCK DO WE EVACUATE 4.6 MILLION PEOPLE. THIS ISN'T A GAME. IT'S MY CULTURE RACE AND HISTORY
welcome to the revolution. you didn't actually think Sup Forums was satire, did you?

you better do what the IRA did and start purchasing guns by the boat load from America

Apples quite good you know...

Attached: IMG_2802.jpg (550x352, 39K)

First you deploy your natural charm

frigg off randy

I get that you want to farm and whatever, but you're actively helping the niggers succeed just so you can make a living. You're funding their government. Stop it - walk away and let them collapse on their own. Enjoy a hearty chuckle watching them fuck up and starve. You're treating these niggers like wives who have divorced you, yet you continue paying alimony to them when you have no reason to. The burden of the nigger is being lifted from you without a fight.

bruh you need to either form a breakaway state by the coast that is white only OR leave

Do they have any valuables? Deeds even that you can't use anymore, I'm not taking the piss now. There's banks and funds that take a long term position that will still buy that stuff and just wait 25 years for the black regime to destroy itself.
Money is the most obvious way to make it happen.
BTW it's not even reported here what's happening to you. How low is that?

>Straya passes bill authorizing white saffers to get into Australia
>immediately all jewish press jumps on it and starts calling Australians racist all across the world
>SA niggers start protesting and saying they must be allowed to come as well or straya cunts are racist
>jewish media shows endless pictures of niggers crying and saying how they want to learn to be a doctor in straya
>straya cunt politicians roll over and attempt to reword the bill to be only saffers with education, income etc
>too late, jews smell blood in the water
>soros drops millions of pamphlets across SA urging niggers to diversify straya
>niggers kill all the white people in SA in the chaos
>niggers flood straya and become voters
>elect all-abbo parliament
>huffing petrol is now a daily requirement for all cunts
>uluru becomes the new capital of straya
>all white people slaughtered and their bodies are melted into vats
>abbos start huffing the dead straya vats to try and steal their whitness
>dios mio.....

Attached: IMG_1528.jpg (602x1024, 49K)

>What is wrong with you?

No, what is wrong with YOU? You deserve to live in a better white-majority country, like Australia.

China has layed the big dick down and said "we're going to use our nigger hoardes to dispossess u.White future in Africa is death or slavery" Weighing the options i'd gtfo.

>El ABBOminacion Australiano

i thought the chinese would rather have whites to cooperate with?

Attached: g more of dis plz.jpg (1080x1539, 223K)

You forget us whites don't run from a fight like many people. If they want to stay we need to funnel money to them.

I think there should be international pressure for separatism. Sudan split up, Kosovo split off, etc.
South Africa was only glued together by British force, nothing is holding it together.

>welcome to the revolution
Did you really just say welcome to the revolution? Oof. My skin is crawling
I want live independently with my people
I want to live independently with my people, if the farmers leave there is no hope of that ever happening
Some do. 1/4 live in poverty and will never leave, a significant portion of the middle class will never be able to afford to leave either. No one will buy property if it looks like the government is going ban private property and nationalise everything. I know it's low, it's a stab in the back , i'm anglo and your people just ignore us dying and suffering, worse than that the UK funded and armed the people that kill us, pretty fucking low.
Taking the people that produce food and leaving the rest of us here to be fucked over, i'm sorry if that doesn't strike me as a wonderous act of charity and good planning for my people. We need to unite and form a breakaway state. This weakens us to a point that may be the final nail in the coffin of my people

TOO REAL

The Chinese have worked out a system of slavery in all black regions of Africa. Of course they want the valuables in the hands of dumb niggers that are easily disposessed. Whites are too smart and will demonstrate the land as fertile to gain a higher price, resist the Chinese and won't sell.

>Last year, another family’s application for asylum in Canada was rejected by the Immigration and Refugee Board after they were accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to support their claims of violence by black people.

mg.co.za/article/2018-03-14-dirco-slams-refugee-status-for-white-south-africans

Maybe the media has sold you that "prolific racism" issue is a belligerent white man. You are a poster boy for white genocide. "racism" is more like a slave struggle. You`re name is Rudy and it's time to jump on an under ground railroad.

bump