Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The one with the bigger jugs

Galko would. She's got more weight behind her.

>daughter of the sukeban queen and PREDICTABO
Galko have this in the bag.
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA

The viewers

The left has a boyfriend, the right is a kissless virgin and failure at being a gyaru.

Everyone watching, especially if mud wrestling was involved.

The left has a loser for a boyfriend and is surrounded by shitty friends, the right is someone who has dozens of good friends who would organize a lynch mob if anything bad happened to her.

Galko seems to do moderately well in sports, we don't see Yame doing anything physically impressive, Yame would get beaten.

>vast magical power

My dick would definitely win.

>make gyaru
>doesn't even have dark tanned skin yet they always make the male dark

my penis

Manga states that Galko has a powerful kick due to her thick thighs so there is that.

>shitty friends
Ranko is a top tier friend.

gal gohan anime when

>#JustHaremMCProblems.

step aside weaklings

One was from haremshit and the other wasn't. Galko automatically wins by having a better source material.

Supporting characters will never understand this pain.

Galko is literally double the size and weight.

You might as well pit Otako vs Sonic Meat.

Why were the writers beta males? I feel like this was a missed opportunity to have MC fuck Ranko so hard she starts loving the cock.

As much as I love Galko she's not a fighter but I think Yame could throw down. Also anime fucking when?

Yame can beat the cock.
Not Galko.

>8 episodes of fun typical harem hijinx
>9th episode come along
>Chad appear out of no where
>Yame gets wet
>forget about MC
>MC literally invisible
>Chad ask who is the guy behind her
>Yame finally remembers Junichi's existence
>they leave Chad
>Junichi ask a innocent question almost spazzing out
>just want to reassure his position as BOYFRIEND
>Yame get disgusted
>run away towards Chad
>next day, ignore junichi and humiliate him in front of classmate
>Junichi tries to apologize
>brush him off and says she going to hang out with friends
>Junichi is sad but 3 stooges take him out to karaoke
>after feeling better he catches Yame and Chad at cafe alone and flirting
>probably feel like committing suicide because his girl lied to him
>next day, Yame walks up to Junichi like nothing happens
>say I hope you learn your lesson teehee xD
>Junichi breaks up with her
>Yame get mad
>calls all her friends
>now every girl in this show hate MC
>butch dyke gyaru mad and gonna beat up Junichi now
>MC has to apologize
>literally DOGEZA and kowtow 3 times to Yame

Fuck Hajimete no Cunt. How fucking dare you OP for comparing that show to Oshiete Galko-chan, nigger.

Galko is probably stronger and can take more of a pounding, but she's way too nice to get serious and Yame probably fights dirty.

Right is fucking disgusting.

>t. animeonlyfag

Is that really how it ends?

>now every girl in this show hate MC
Really? Every single one? I thought I couldn't hate women any more but I still find a way.

>9th episode come along
What are you talking about? Hajimete no Gal just have 8 episodes and its a very fun anime with lovable characters.

Nene, the huge tit childhood friend who wanted MC's cock did a 180 after he broke up with Yame. I never been so disgusted in a show ever in my life. I can't believe I fucking invested 9 weeks just to get pissed off.

Yeah. None of the female characters understand why MC is with main girl. Nene, Ranko, and BoA are mainly used as ways to test MC's faithfulness to main girl. Nene was even willing to be MC's cocksleeve.

How did you guys not tell it was a shit adaptation that makes a mockery of the gal character from the manga?

Galco. Left is garbage.

Dude I don't care about the manga. Yes, I read it and it's boring romance. Plus it made Yui look like a complete cunt which she isn't because she is best girl. I watched HnG for the huge tits and great voice acting. And all I got was cuck shit.

That's what you get for having shit taste secondaryfag

The gal in the manga is just as bad. Only Nene is better in the manga because she's more assertive.

It wouldn't even be a fight. Galko would rip Yame to shreds like a pitbull on crack, excuse herself to go to the ladies room, and emerge 5 minutes later looking like nothing ever happened.

shes a thirsty super dyke.

If I'm going to read a manga about gyarus, I'll read Galko-chan you fucking faggot.

She doesn't cuck him in the manga

Yame is Ironman tier, that aside he would slap some sense into all these dumb kids and then teach them how to make risotto

>I'm in a haram manga but I'm gay so everyday is hell for me
I've never thought of something like this, amazing.

>people actually read and watch this garbage

He deserves to be cucked. If he wants Main girl so bad, then MC needs lessons from Otako Bro in Galko on how to snag a gal.

The jew reveals himself

>indulge in fantasy
>hate genders in real life for this fantasy
>mfw

>Hajimete no Gal
>a perverted dweeb snags a hot 10/10 girl

What does she see in him? What is her purpose? What does she want with him?

>Galko-chan

With Galko I know she's genuine and friendly. Plus she watches anime and writes stories. She never talks shit about people and she doesn't make fun of anyone out of malice.

It's short but hilarious.

>haram
Homosexuality is haram, you keffir.

The MC of HnG is just a self-insert harem protagonist.
She likes him because his role is the fool.

Kyouka is impure.

OP should have used this picture: Who would win in a fight?

Oh fuck. When it was just Yame and Galko I had no problem choosing who to back. Now I feel lost.

Nothing worse than a butthurt low self esteem fag who gets mad at chinese drawings.

What kind of fight are we talking about here?

Competitive baking

Pokemon battle.

Nothing worse than losing 10 weeks of your life watching Hajimete no Garbage. 10 weeks, kaishite!

wrestle gal

idol gal

>watch harem anime
>boring basic MC gets all the girls
>most interesting character is the funny best friend of the MC
>out of the 6+ girls all over the MC's dick, they can't give the guy 1 fucking girl
Everytime! Well it's a harem, so I shouldn't expect anything for the side characters. But damn, it pisses me off everytime. I just want the friend to be happy too.

the friend is gay and joins the harem

That’s nothing, I just wrote this story in my notebook in which all women are gay and they rip off dicks with their teeth. Women are so bad I hate them even more now wtf?

I only see my waifu Mika.

Imagine how strong Galko's grip is with those big hands.

There is something so beautiful about NTR.

P-Panty?

Thank you user, i am massive ntr fag. Never thought that this was going to happen.
I dont want to spend 3 hours though. Is episode 1 and 9 enough for a ntr feeling?

I unironically need the source.

Use saucenao, as long as the image hasn't been cropped or otherwise messed with it usually works on h-manga and doujins.

Did Galko really shit the bed that bad or is it just Sup Forums having a meme?

I mean sure there are some people who just didn't like it but both the anime and manga are were/are consistently good throughout.

If it was a fight for my dick, then Galko would win by a country mile.

I hate that this was only a one-shot.