Dragon Ball Super

Happy bday Nozawa edition

She's old...what will happen to Goku/Gohan/Goten/Black/Vegetto's VA when she kicks the bucket?

> yfw when Super ends not because it got cancelled like GT did, but because one VA died and took half the cast with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x1CDyXzIXY4
youtu.be/fmfyp_4JpUE
youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope she die and this garbage get cancelled so all of you spics fuck off from Sup Forums.

>edition

Uh oh, mods aren't going to like this...

What's even gonna happen to the franchise after she eventually passes on? Japan worships certain seiyuu, when a veteran dies a character basically goes with them or it takes years of mourning before they find a replacement.

>edition
Fuck off and kill yourself.

Black Clover VA can replace her.

Stay mad

As long as Japs don't suddenly drop dead at 30 they live to 100.

OOOSSUUUUUU! ORAHHHHHH GOKU!!!

> TINGLES! LOL!

The whole "focusing on your back" thing is a reference to chakras

It's based on a spiritual philosophy where there are 7 points on the body, and it has to do with universal energies:

youtu.be/x1CDyXzIXY4

Each color variation of SS represents one of the chakras. Kale's SS Berserker focuses green energy higher on the back than Cabba/Caulifla focus their yellow energy.

The same goes for the U7 Saiyans, and even SS Rosé.

Reminder: when asked about focusing energy to the back, Goku agreed replying with "something like that"

>ESL thinks he's any better than the spics

>so all of you spics fuck off from Sup Forums
That's impossible
evafags are spics
kyoanifags are spics
narutofags are spics
onepiecefags are spics
haruhifags are spics
idolfags are spics
fatefags are spics

It makes sense that it's not just (or at least ONLY) anger that activates SS

Otherwise, any Saiyan can literally activate SS1 through road rage, stubbing their toe, going through a break-up, failing Biology, etc

Is there any character that can defeat super saiyan rose Drake & Josh?

>fatefags are spics

Enraged Shaggy Blanco after Scooby eats the last scooby snack

Nozawa's reaction after going to a DBS thread in Sup Forums?

Oh you're going to love this...

Gilfags are ESL

FUCK OFF TO Sup Forums, SUMMERFAG

Shaggyfags are the least funny here, and that's saying a lot.

>/ss/ Pan
Sounds delicious.

Naruto reference.

mexicans love shinji

> A high base power is a prerequisite to becoming SS
> Goten can go SS "as long as he can remember"
> Goten can go SS before even knowing how to fly

This. Best girl. BEST!!!!

We naruto now

Did you even read what he said?

Why are there so many spics on Sup Forums, Sup Forums?

t. weeb spic

Why is he wearing the Whis Gi under the jacket?

In b4 Saiyan-hybrid potential

Potential =/= actual strength

It just means Goten has the potential to be strong (if he actually tried to)

I think they’re funny when they are edited in right

>A high base power is a prerequisite to becoming SS
>literal headcanon

Spics thought the whis gi would be their permanent outfit

> tfw I am the hope of the universe.

>tfw I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace.

>tfw I am the protector of the innocent.

>tfw I am the light in the darkness.

>tfw I am truth.

Happy Birthday, Masako-San!

I want to suck her nipples.

> Headcanon
That was my argument...yes

Shhhh!
The Legendary Super Saiyan is sleeping...

That was pretty terrible looking back at it.

youtu.be/fmfyp_4JpUE

> Toyo somehow made Goku an even WORSE father

Oh, he can ss alright...

DELET

ALLY TO GOOD!

NIGHTMARE TO YOU!

Allow me to explain the different stages of Gohan to newcomers.

>CHADhan
Gohan's default state. He has CHAD ki which is much stronger than god ki. His base form is about as strong as SSG.

>Ultimate CHADhan
This is Gohan's version of "Super Saiyan," and when he uses it his bang comes out. It's equal to SSBKKX20. Golden Freeza is a little weaker.

>Gohan Blanco
This is Gohan becoming a Super Saiyan Blanco. By intermingling CHAD Ki with SMART and GOD Ki he ascends and becomes Gohan Blanco. He is very powerful in this state, much stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren. As a CHADhan Blanco his power rivals an untransformed El Grande Padre. But even Gohan Blanco is no match for El Hermano.

>Gohan Calvo
By transcending all logic he sheds his limitations AND his hair, becoming Ultimate Gohan Calvo. This is one of Gohan's strongest forms and easily thwarts the rest of the cast. It is only matched by El Grande Madre, El Grande Jiren (fusion of Padre+Jiren), and Regla de Todos (fusion of both Zeno's). It should be noted that Gohan Calvo's eyebrows are black. This is important because his next form is:

>Gohan Calvo de Blanco
By combining Blanco ki with Calvo ki his eyebrows become Blanco and he maintains the incredible power of Calvo. He is both Calvo AND Blanco. This Gohan is nearly unstoppable. It would take another Super Saiyan Calvo de Blanco to match his awesome power, like El Grande Goten (after El Grande Padre reveals his identity, and reveals that he is both a Super Saiyan Blanco AND Calvo, as he wears a wig).

I ran out of room so this will be continued in the next post where I reveal Gohan's strongest form.

And now I present to you Gohan's strongest and newest form, so powerful that he can shatter entire dimensions and omniverses by his awesome CHAD aura alone, so strong that not even El Grande Hermano or El Tio can match it, so strong that no fusion of Shaggy can even hope to stand in his presence:

>Gohan Gris (Gray)
By using Hair Regrowth formula he cancels Super Saiyan Calvo and the power of Super Saiyan Blanco becomes Super Saiyan Gris. It turns out that this entire time Gohan was treating his balding, but used the power granted by Calvo as a stepping stone to ascend even further beyond. First you must go completely bald, then you regrow your hair, and your power is limitlessly and exponentially multiplied beyond imagination.

Gohan Gris is the ultimate, most perfect form in all of DBS. Super Saiyan Gris is impossible to defeat and is only attainable by Gohan because he is the only character with an Ultimate ("Mystic") form. This is what he meant when he told his father that he would acheive a form through a different method. By balancing both Blanco Ki (white ki) and Ultimate CHAD Ki (black ki) the fusion known as Gris (Gray) appears, resulting in a power unmatched.

Gohan Gris will appear when he decides to fight El Dios Dragon at the series finale and saves the multiverse from total destruction.

>I ran out of room so this will be continued in the next post

Please don't

why is Goten so cute

kys

Who?

reminder that stinklifa stinks.

t. Caulifla

Best girl deserves best boy, that’s why.

reminder that caulifla stinks

SOON

>you think you can rule the world with a sword of injustice
I don't have a problem with the funi dub (for the most part) but this shit made me cringe even when I was a kid.

Gohan and Caulifla Scoreboard.

Keep in mind that winning a fight =/= knock-out, as fighters can get interrupted or run away.

Gohan:

> Gohan, Piccolo, Tien Shinhan, Krillin & Master Roshi (Base/Max Power) vs. Botamo, Lavender, Comfrey, Shosa, and Dercori
After a combo attack from the U7 fighters, the other fighters remain unharmed.

> Gohan, Krillin, & Master Roshi (Max Power) vs. Jium
Gohan only saves Krillin. Master Roshi beats Jium.

> Gohan vs. Botamo
Gohan wins

> Gohan (Base/Ultimate) vs. Obuni
Gohan wins

> Gohan and Piccolo vs. Hermila and Prum
Piccolo reveals that Prum seeks body heat. Tien saves them.

> Gohan vs. Borareta
Gohan conceals himself after a beam struggle

>Gohan vs. Jimeze
Gohan loses

Caulifla:

> Caulifla (Super Saiyan) vs. Methiop & Napapa
Caulifla wins

> Caulifla vs. Jimeze
Caulifla wins

> Caulifla (Ultra Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2) vs. Goku (Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2)
Equal battle until Kale interrupts with animosity

> Caulifla (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan 2) and Kale (Base/Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Berserker) vs. Kahseral, Cocotte, Kettol, and Zoiray
Caulifla + Kale wins

Gohan score: 2 wins
Caulifla score: 6 wins

Makes sense

She doesn't look bad for someone in her 80s

People STILL think Kafla won't happen

reminder that caulifla is ugly

Would it really kill Toei to animate Berserker Kale gainaxing just once?

Sounds like we need a certain structure to keep them out.

I wish Future Trunks remained from the last arc, and teamed up for the Tournament

His reaction to working with 17 and 18...and Freeza's reaction to working with him would've been priceless

>Counts all of the pride troopers as individual wins for Califla when Kale objectively did 99.99% of the work

>dragonball only finally dies when the seiyuu that voices all the characters retires/dies of old age

toriyama will shed a single tear before he himself dies from relief, having finally found peace from this shounen

Very soon.

Damn, Kishimoto's art seems so inspired. Shenron looks menacing for once.

It was too early for him to depart. Although looking back Toei ruined his character by making him a complete Stu.

Do you even know what objectively means? Does anyone here know what objectively means?

>edition
Fuck off

How come the mods don't delete edgelord shit?

can you be more of a lying cunt? taking kale work and adding to your own, officially shitlifa has one elimination.

>the seiyuu that voices all the characters
She only voices Goku, Gohan and Goten.

Goten x Caulifla OTP

It makes sense though there are plenty of times that Goku or Gohan gotten pissed enough to turn super saiyan. Remember the first time krillin died ans how pissed Goku was or when piccolo died and how pissed Gohan became.

You can be a Stu if you fail your people and your universe gets deleted?

Why does every screenshot in this thread look like shit? Is the show seriously that consistently ugly?

Did they fuck?

Is Shaggy the strongest human?

youtu.be/7h9V0nDT9XU

yes.

THICC

No reposts allowed get sued kiddo

Kill yourself.
>1936
Wow, she is old.

That's disappointing. My, how the mighty have fallen.

I made this.

She has someone ready to replace her.

It was like that back in Z too.

Kill yourself

Not yet, but you'll have to consult Caulifla first.

jejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje

One year closer to Caulifla becoming the main character :)

Even if you split the Pride Trooper wins in half, Caulifla still has more wins

Jam your burrito into her taco! Go Ultra Instinct on that ass!

Cauli/Kale shitters are just awful. They barely make any content and post the same content from the episodes non stop.