Stop right there, kid

I'm going to need to see an an ID for that Coke.

Attached: 29103961_165976817390129_5133958147609722880_n.jpg (720x960, 53K)

Attached: kinder-surprise-3d-model-max-obj-fbx.jpg (1200x1200, 121K)

The reason for this is people are too fucking stupid to comprehend calories. Sometimes you need to regulate the stupid. We've been trying for a long time to teach kids about calories at an early age but its not working.

>caffeine has calories

American companies that operate in the UK are truly cancer. Knife bins were also an American charity.

hahahahahaha

Attached: 7CD65CFC-5901-4F7F-BAC4-CA4DC0B2D83A.jpg (533x355, 54K)

That’s probably for the best really. You should be more upset about the eggs and flour.
That’s worse than kids eating soap. That used to be a punishment ffs.

I somehow read that as calories for some reason. why regulate caffeine? Maybe the idea is so fucking stupid my mind didn't even consider that was the word. The levels at which caffeine becomes dangerous is very high and would require an very stupid person.

> Mind altering addictive drugs are dangerous, and they should be restricted to adults.
> A child should be permitted to consume as much caffeine as they want.

Choose one. And anyone that fights to 'get their fix' of caffeine is a a degenerate drubbing abuser. No exceptions.

Attached: 1520782912991.jpg (509x680, 79K)

> drubbing
Drug*. Fucking phoneposting.

One reasoning is that it messes with your sleep cycle and young teens are drinking coke to stay up at night then falling asleep in class thus hindering their indocrination... I mean education.
It's an (((American))) idea so naturally the IQ level is off the charts.

refined oils, refined protein, refined carbs, refined sugar (candy bars and sweets), meat, are all unfit for human consumption. i'm perfectly fine with refined caffiene being added to that list. if you want it, get it from a whole food plant source, like cocoa pods or tea leaves.

You're talking about a nation known to cherish tea time. Suddenly caffeine is the problem? Gtfo.

Refined sugar is the closest thing on your list, but you're a faggot for getting me to fall for your bait. Caffeine is an addictive psychostimulant you mong.

Takes a while for a society to wake up. And I've been against drugs for a long time.

You are both weak willed subhumans.

I'm pretty smart and I'm currently teetering on the edge of caffeine intoxication.

Children shouldn't be drinking poison anyways.

I've read somewhere that it's supposed to be directed towards Monster and Red bull, not coke.

Attached: 0b7.png (417x384, 294K)

What is natural selection?

Take the yoke
Bin that Coke

> can marry your nine year old cousin
> she's not old enough to get her license to buy eggs and flour
This is fucking haram bro. How the fuck is your quintessentialy british wife going to make the fucking wedding cake bro.

I thought Australians had those long ceremonies dressed in red. Where did you learn about wedding cakes?