RUSSIA BTFO

23 Russkie """Diplomats""" getting booted from the UK

AHAHAHAHA GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY IVAN!

Attached: 70926df0-9e2b-4c91-839f-9cf4675e12c3.jpg (2048x1972, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zcq_xLi2NGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even shutting down the embassy. Comically weak response.

Are those the only sanctions or is there more coming?

Nicely done Brits.

Extra room for 23 more pakis

Too weak George, this will be the Russian military in 2030.

Attached: E8A72723-5375-428C-BE1E-EA5B280AA296.jpg (615x811, 52K)

So is this all over that poisoning thing? Who was poisoned and by whom?

It's okay, Russia comes to the US when there are any important matters.

Is there even any proof the russkies did it?

A traitor to the FSB was poisoned by the FSB.

The lesson out of all of this is simple, do not fucking betray the FSB.

Russians and Poles out
Pakis in

Russia used an incurable nerve agent 1000x more powerful than Sarin on a civilian area in Britain

>Not even shutting down the embassy
Theresa May explained that she wanted to continue communication with the country, but cripple their spy activity.

Its a Russian nerve agent

How can Putin every recover from this?

My guy is 5'7" hahahahahha

it's all over for Russia

Meanwhile Christopher "Jack the Russian Ripper" Steele still stalks the Russian emigre community in Londonistan...
>Oh shit
>Have I ever talked to him?
> I think I said hello to him once at a party
>Oh fuck
>I'm going to get poisoned

Attached: christophersteele.jpg (650x488, 26K)

what happened to all those threads about people freaking out with ww3 happening? what happened since I was gone for 8 hours? anything new happen?

So they dumped some nerve agent in a crowded area to attack only a single target?

Attached: In+the+1980s+the+us+military+developed+vx+gas+in+_6da0a4b33b6d995a367f69e43d36b415.jpg (696x464, 59K)

The antics of a tiny paranoid island! Strong Uncle Volodya is not concerned with such a circus, but he is amused by it!

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Shitty response desu senpai

the cia is pedo

the cia is isis

the cia pretends nukes have been fired by nk (kim like oh shi)

the cia starts a race war

the cia carries out high level assasinations

the cia fails to start ww3 and starts assasinating their own agents who know to much

the cia loses

in that order

>Russia used an incurable nerve agent 1000x more powerful than Sarin on a civilian area in Britain

which doesnt exist. hilarious Theresa May claimed a fictional nerve agent was used.

Prime Minister Theresa May wrote Putin a very strongly worded letter followed by a live stream of her wagging her finger and saying "tsk tsk' disapprovingly for 8 hours

There's as much evidence Russia did this as there is they hacked the American (and Brexit, and Italian, and French...) election. Media and alphabet psyop urging normies to want war.

>L-l-look guys
>we're a serious country
>honest
>please take us seriously

Noice

Yeah, UK’s response was revealed. Putin said not to threat a nuclear power, so May said Russia will no longer get BBC broadcast.
Personally, I think the nerve agent was worth it if for nothing else, to save Russia from BBC programme.

That is one undeniable proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if a nerve agent attack actually had happened and this wasnt all bullshit i would expect a much stronger response

>Its a Russian nerve agent

it doesnt exist, novichok is imaginary

What exactly would you expect?

>kicking out diplomats
i think the muslim immigration is starting to take its toll on you fags. this is not civilized behavior. its like something saddam hussein would do

Attached: 1521017484194.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>1000x more powerful
>zero deaths

pick one

>What exactly would you expect?

closing the Russian embassy and severing diplomatic relations.

youtu.be/Zcq_xLi2NGo

Attached: therussiansarecoming.jpg (600x766, 201K)

>Kick 23 Ivans out
>Let 1 million more shitskins in

Sounds legit

Fuck off, paki bastard

But your PM explained why she didn't want that.

This. Powercrazed little shit ideologs behind dying, histetical lib. world order are trying to suck US and european countries in to the war.

>Fuck off, paki bastard

suck my fat one, cunt.

Oh my goodness it's another Calcutta

>But your PM explained why she didn't want that.

which was faggot bullshit. if a nerve gas attack occurs carried out by russia you sever relations, end of.

uk is the retard manlet starting fights with the big boys because he thinks he has friends standing behind him. pathetic tbqhwufamalam

Attached: 1517784911098.jpg (964x645, 189K)

so ww3 isnt happening and Sup Forums was just sensationalizing again? got it

They’re also detaining suspicious Russians at the border, as well as freezing Russian state assets and the assets of Russian oligarchs deemed to supporting Russian state activity.

This is quality

Russia vs UKstan is a one sided fight

Oh grow up. There's tons of reasons for why that's not a practical measure.

they are still butthurt that russians kicked the british council out a decade ago

Vile, little shitskin

>starting fights with the big boys
Who Russia? lmao

>russian nerve agent striking a nerve

hmmm

>They’re also detaining suspicious Russians at the border, as well as freezing Russian state assets and the assets of Russian oligarchs deemed to supporting Russian state activity.

They havent frozen anything and they can already detain suspicious Russians if they want obviously.

This is why you're posting on a forum for retards and not in a position of any sort of power

Yeah! Fuck you Ivan.
> no mohammed, you‘re cool.

>Who Russia? lmao

Russia's most certainly a big boy compared to the UK

>This is why you're posting on a forum for retards and not in a position of any sort of power

Er no, its what would happen in the real world if this supposed attack wasnt a pile of bullshit

WTf I love Scotland now BASED SNP

HAPPENING 6,000,000 AK47 RELATED DEATHS BEING INVESTIGATED AS HOSTILE STATE ACTIVTIES!

We're an impoverished lapdog of the US. We haven't been a "big boy" for decades, and any assertions that we are is just cringy boomer, Jeremy Clarkson-esque nationalism.

sorry,forgot you had mortgaged your entire military for those big aircraft carriers with no planes now.

yep, russia is finished

>Vile, little shitskin

suck it.

The US is the only bog boy, everyone else are squabbling runts.

HAHAHA please don't nuke us***

>second most powerful military in the world
>who?

its hilarious being a non brit living in england atm kek

We haven't. Learn to read, boxhead.

>The US is the only bog boy, everyone else are squabbling runts.

China's a big boy.

I war breaks out, can we join the russians? I don't want to die for subhuman pakis and indians.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (512x512, 35K)

would rather see you guys boot out the shit skins in London, really would like to go one day, but don't really want to go if its filled with a bunch of sand niggers who have a English accent. im sure it the same for yous when it comes to L.A, but trump is trying to clean house at least.

Topkek

Most of the US military wouldnt be happy with you assuming their gender like that.

Snivelling little Britain sends some diplomats home, asks Russia not to carry out any more nerve gas attacks.

name one european country that hasnt been financially ruined and made subservient to american/nato terrorism

WTF? Now they want to turn off the gas we get from Russia for heating our homes!

Attached: 1420874246320.jpg (396x385, 39K)

Ok, show me one other comparable example from any time in history which has resulted in the complete closure of an embassy.

is boxhead some kind of insult in arabic or hindi or something?

Which is so far behind the power of the US it barely qualifies.

Please.

Does no one think the timing odd?

>"No Russian collusion with the trump campaign

>"russian assassination in broad daylight" sanctions war REEEEE

I honestly beleive it was.us and the yanks.

If you look at the pics it's not even a real ambulance, Its a silver transit van with "ambulance" stencilled on black on the side, very odd.

Besides.the guy was a known spy so would've gone for an autopsy why Be so obvious and risky. You could poison him weeks beforehand with some more exotic and prob got away with it as his kidneys and liver failed.

Attached: 1520952521033.jpg (564x786, 69K)

Pass.

Why would we close down the embassy?
We're not declaring war ya fucking child

I am a shitlord.

>boxhead banter

What ww3? Usa vs russia you mean? Europe has practically no army. UK can at the very most send muslim prayers against russia. It would be entirely up to USA willingness to go fight our war. Why the fuck would usa want to do that? Besides, come next winter, half of europe can freeze to death if we push putin too far.
This is just some stupid cunt flexing muscles she doesn’t have

So they can buy it from Israel,turkey and saudi, this is why we have war in the Ukraine

Guys wtf...a group of houses just flew over my bomber. I'm spooped.

>AHAHAHAHA GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY IVAN!
It aint yours faggot, its Ahmeds. It would be yours had you been just as agressive towards ur mudlsime mayor and enrichment gangs.

>it's not even a real ambulance,

Attached: 1520797126957.png (748x386, 344K)

>Ok, show me one other comparable example from any time in history which has resulted in the complete closure of an embassy.

wars in general.

Islander mentality is kicking in, any squabbles we have internally are put to one side. Pajeet, Mohammad, Jamal that no longer matters or applies, we are all invested when threatened from external influences, we know the score we've done this before.

They really want this conflict with Russia, don't they?

I can't wait to be thrown into internment as a fifth columnist because I don't want to die in a war no one is sure what it's over.

This is such bullshit, Britain killed one of their own citizens so they could have a circus with Russia instead of focusing on their own children being fucking raped in a new huge scandal. Just impotent posturing. Fuck Britain, they are seriously competing very hard for the title of top cuck.

Not really. The US military is comically overrated.

>Why would we close down the embassy?
>We're not declaring war ya fucking child

we have declared war, we said Russia carried out an act of war against the UK

Putin will be loving this, handy with an election coming up

>what is the common wealth

we'd have 2 million indian poo in loo's at your door by 8am tomorrow morning if we wanted to

released by (((who)))? Or do you seriously think Putin would kill someone with an easily traceable unconventional weapon instead of assisted suicide? Face it britbong your government is covering for the pedos

>The US military is comically overrated.

Attached: 1228158686146.jpg (640x616, 40K)

>vacation for 23 out of a 1000 diplomats
wow she sure showed us

>Novichok is russian

Brain damage makes you liberal

Attached: 1517153597590.png (817x891, 32K)

>Steal russian chemical weapon or make it yourself
>Was last used in the soviet era
>DURR ITS DA RUSSIANS

Attached: 1504128635462.png (605x800, 134K)

>act of war
No one has said this.