UK BOOTS RUSSIANS

HABBENING: BRITAIN TO EXPEL 23 RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS AFTER GAS ATTACK

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-085332.jpg (1080x1569, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5752743/nerve-agent-attack-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-daughter-yulia-poisoned-salisbury-advice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahahaha

kek what a joke.

why don't they do that for Muslims every time they bomb or run over someone

>be in UN and EU
>tell russia admit you did it by midnight
>nothing happens by midnight
>w-w-we will kick out your diplomats
>we will talk to UN and EU on friday
Why do retarded countries do this? Poke a bear then sit around and see if it responds. You either hit back with something that actually hurts them, preemptive strike or sip tea and give Russia time to arrange military.

I'm sure you're an expert on international relations.

#WACOMECCA

Attached: ramadan-bombathon-e1467928759380.jpg (860x671, 103K)

Why don't the US kick out all Puerto Ricans out every time they kill someone in gang related activity?

As countries around the world including USA fight with Russia, a democratic country, China is now telling our aircraft carriers we have no business in the south China Sea and that part of the world.

Continue fucking with Russia for no reason, and soon China will be telling us "get the fuck out of our part of the world" and may even start sinking the carriers. We'll be over here crying about Russia in the meantime.

Attached: 1520513770661.png (289x359, 171K)

It always makes me laugh when people from the US refer to Russia as 'the bear'. You're shit scared of Russia and if given the chance, you'd give Putin a handjob and let him cum your mouth.

Given the US had to drop the Muh Russia bullshit they ( the globalists ) came up with plan B and in steps the CIUK to keep it going.

May is a globalist its no secret and there is A LOT of Russian mafia money invested in the UK.. not to mention all the oligarchs and family and assets... thats all gonna get frozen and liquidated...

All Russian state assets are to be frozen and any suspected Russian agent and assets will also be frozen.

The plan is to confiscate the financial cream Russians have been dumping in the UK as an offshore tax haven for a long time now..

Nothing but sanctions will happen, gas prioce rise will be Russias response and the UK will say fuck you and go Frack the north of the UK which they have been begging to do but cant without the local approval... this will provide that.

Its a win win for the UK and the globalists.

>if given the chance, you'd give Putin a handjob and let him cum your mouth.
It would be an honor. I would tongue his balls while i stroked his cock too.

I like how there's been no actual investigation for this.

It's all kabuki. Keep distracting people from the reality of the situation and they wont see what's being hidden from them.

>talk shit
>puss out
WELL GOD DAMN
THAT'S SOME 4D CHESS MOTHERFUCKER

I know you would, you love 'oohhhh tthhhee beeaaarrrr'

Do you not think the 180 military and all our experts on site have found some serious links? They aren't going to let it all go yet but they will have found things. The fact it's a Russian made nerve agent is a pretty tell tale sign.

> The fact it's a Russian made nerve agent is a pretty tell tale sign.
Of what?

More of an expert than you, Muhammad.
China is no issue. They just have 3x as many people as us and have been expanding like crazy in the past decade. Just ignore them goyim.
At least I don't get fucked by him and don't get dinner after. Russia is called the bear because they can and have fucked with everyone in the past and no one does anything in return. Being scared to react kinda makes them like a bear but what do I know, I didn't have to bin my knives.

Aye if they boot muslims out then whose gonna rape white women. Think user just think

That is was either Russia directly, or someone close to them who had access to these chemical weapons.

Sign of what? Russia wouldn't use it's own nerve agent. Think before you speak next time

Bong typed this while his mom was getting bang by tyrone BBC stay classy britcucks stay classy. You fuckturds are no better than leaf

China has no military to back up their posturing

And russia wouldn't retaliate right faggot

Have you ever been to Russia? It's a fucking shit hole. The cities are nice but walk about 100m away from the center and it's like a 3rd world country. The sanctions they have been under from the US have fucked them.

Or someone stole it at any point over literal decades? Why would they use a weapon that has "IT WAS US" on it? It's like you believe all those reports of Russian hackers because the traffic came from Russia as if hackers wouldn't use Tor.

Atleast In russia people don't usually blow up themselve randomly.

Do you think Russia just want to be left alone, are they just good people who are being provoked by the evil West?

Except we won’t send Russia a sample so they can verify that claim ,it’s all bullshit.

Frankly speaking Russia don't even care about feminist goverment threat

Nice leading questions there, MI5.

They project power. Like Putin simulating a nuke dropping on Florida when announcing his new invincible nuclear weapons.

They should boot them all. Every country should. Hell, they should ban all Russians from ever going outside their own country.

MI 5 is just a meme your intelligence agency literally allow people who want to blow thenselve up

>drumpf is president

>ww3 is actually happening

tell me again why you support the orange dumbass?

Attached: mHpqZoBrKdMueN37i5WSAq_yjm8PKxtdxka19u0cM58.jpg (832x768, 155K)

Obama leaf is back eat shit faggot. Trump is the only reason ww3 is being delayed . The globalist scum wanted hillary to win to start war with bear but it didnt happened as expexted so what we are seing is plan B to ultimately drag usa in

Didn't give a shit about this story before now, and only give half a shit at the moment. So what I'm getting is this is basically the equivalent of

>russian guy shoots another russian guy in London
>"RUSSIA HAS ATTACKED BRITAIN WITH AN ARTILLERY BOMBARDMENT AND MUST FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OR RISK A RETALIATORY STRIKE!!"

only with chemicals?

Attached: Al-Bundy.png (639x400, 124K)

You do know we've been at war in the Middle East for over a decade? The people blowing themselves up are people we are at war with. Since the invasion of Iraq US,UK and the rest of us have killed 5% of their population. So a few terror attacks are to be expected.

P A R T A N D P A R C E L

Dropped nerve gas in public effecting public and contaminating the area for years.

UK traitors are jumping on Putin's side because he is their best friend and just wants to live a nice peaceful life with the UK being mean and accusing him of things.

Seems like they're overreacting.

Part and parcel of being at war, yes. We've all had terror attacks since the war.

this is gay I want WW3 not this shit

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

All this because Putin forgot to pay his nerve gas license..

Shut up you actual shitskin. Sucking America's dick like a good shitskin.

top kek

Attached: 64516fwfw5f.jpg (248x189, 14K)

can't they just nuke each other already?

Our government has been infiltrated by the Russian government, this is evident from our absolutely fucking weak response.

All Russian assets should have been seized, citizens deported. No the government love keeping mongoloids and filthy paki cunts in our country.

How and with what poo ? all the leverage they have is Gas and we have plenty right under our feet. Russia can do little to anyone re sanctions and its already got enough problems with current sanctions.. more will make it real hard.

If your thinking military response forget it, its not that bigger deal .. but do expect the EU to have problems choosing what to do now..

The war is economic and financial and thats a real problem for Russia, if the EU impose sanctions and others follow thats a real prob for Russia.

This is Geopolitics

At least in Russia and my shithole part of America we don't have to worry about being run over by a van, being raped by poor muslim immigrants, getting acid thrown in face, being stabbed by a knife, getting blown up by a muslim, having my own government arrest be for a troll post I made online, being monitored by 3 surveillance cameras at all times, having to pay a license to watch television, being scared to insult people then be accused of a hate crime, having a woman as a leader of the government. I'm sure its a shithole if you don't have all that.

Mate we've been in Afgahnistan since 2001

Ahmed you mad

Attached: 1520969689724.jpg (633x542, 33K)

You can't have state sponsored murders happening on your soil. Retaliations over this might actually spark some national pride in the U.K. That's what we need right now. I hope we hear about a Russian sub or two having a tragic accident. A couple of Putin's pals might trip on a bullet.

You are implying we did not want WW3. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Attached: 1495233019883.jpg (858x931, 166K)

we all do friend,
we all do...

>23 out of 2000
>1 week to leave
Good job

>contaminating the area for years.
thesun.co.uk/news/5752743/nerve-agent-attack-russian-spy-sergei-skripal-daughter-yulia-poisoned-salisbury-advice/
>500 people supposedly exposed
>no one got sick except the target of the attack
>cleaning your shit with a wet wipe is enough to decontaminate it

Oh noes, it's Fukushima all over again.

Your military is a joke just like your feminist local police. Btw your governmemt isnt even sending nerve agent sample to Russia just accusing them. Do you really think ex KGB spy putin would used traceable nerve agent to assasinate a rogue double agent

>Russia carries out a terror attack
>Lol damn Trump's fault

>oy vey goyim, we need to scrap more of your rights to protect you from the evil mastermind putin
I'll give it four weeks at best before this happens. Not that there's many rights left to trample in Anglostan.

When was the last time we had a real happening???

I dont think I can go on user...I need to believe WW3 will happen soon... please give me some hope...

Attached: 1388302780534s.jpg (249x243, 12K)

>When you're the living definition of hypernormalisation

You're right, fuck Putin! Let's have more of the same. Can I share you're (((refugees welcome))) banner with you? Faggot.

Happened during the cold war all the time

Don't forget electing a jihadi sympathizer as mayor of a capital.

Kek, I bet they are glad to be off that gloomy dreary paranoid tiny island and back home to Mother Russia. Strong Uncle Volodya is amused by the antics. What a circus!

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

>Russia
>Democratic country

blah blah blah. You just say the same shit over and over. Look at crime stats from each of our countries. Your murder rate is up with a 3rd world country. Weren't the NSA caught tapping your phone lines?

When (((they))) are pushing desperately for WW3, peace is the greatest happening.

At least we can buy fucking spoons without showing ID.

Atleast burgerland dont ban people entering their countey because of their political belief . Fuck you and your banana country

yea it looks super serious. You can tell because some of the guys are wearing the special suits

Attached: UK was a mistake.jpg (1096x616, 174K)

We take action against Russians after one bungled assassination of it's own traitor. 23 people deported.

Muslims from across the middle east rape, murder, deal drugs, call for sharia as well as god knows what else. They obviously get to stay though because you know they make curry or something.

bin that knife

Aye they still have to pay TV licence thou.

I also lol'd

the zerg rush of shills and trolls trying to prop up putin or hate on england has been excellent entertainment the past few days

Finally found a sane bong here.

>Pro-russian shilling
+1 rubel in account Ivan

Aye if you defend UK . Russia win

>deport russian diplomats because of some spy bullshit
>don't deport rape gangs and the like
Classic bongery.

Did they find an unlicensed chop stick?

>no one will suspect I'm a shill if I call them shills first

I know whats going on your retarded poo, let me halp you out of the shit for 2 secs it dosnt matter who, what matters is the impression of who...

The same about Muh Russia and US election ... sanctions imposed by Obama over that BS are still in place ... its perception and narrative that counts not the truth.

Meme flag of a unstable union. Your oponion is automatically discarded

I don't think anyone is scared of the bear. People are scared of the eagle. No one says much attention to the north, and then they lil Kim will say, "hey guys, look at me, we're a super power too!" I the same for Russia and China. They do not want to fuck with the US. The last country that did literally got the only atomic bombs that have ever been dropped. The US controls the world. But in the end, it's all a stage for the Jews that's a face for Rome.

some used up old russian traitor gets gassed by a ruskie fart gas not too far away from porton down funpark. may trying not to explain why brown people are turning white kids into kebabs smells gas and starts screaming russia at the top of her voice, kids are forgotten by BBC again and putin gets more spotlight time on the stage.
but dont worry getting chemicals thrown at you is just part and parcel of what it is to live in the UK now

>if only the Russians would use acid then maybe they would go untouched

Checked

Attached: 1520924612684.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Russia must respect the might of Britain

Let me tell you onw thing bong. No sane country takes your threat seriously your country is a laughing stock.

The Rotherham cunts are in prison for 25 years.

>dudes in full-NASA hazmat suits 2 feet away from rando cops without even a facemask

I guess that bit of police tape will protect them from Putin's Supermegaultrapoison.

I'm sure our crime rate would be low if we didn't count illegals and nigger crime like you don't count any muslim crime.

>I'm sure you're an expert on international relations.

what would we have done if it was a nuke, kick out 46 diplomats?

Wow. So Russia doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.

Seriously this or blow themselve up during the concert maybe uk would admit more russian assassins

Is there a document detailing where we don't count Muslim crime?

Sauce jamal

Are you serious

Attached: images-1.jpg (430x342, 25K)

>small bit of toxin smeared on someone's car door handle
>nuclear bomb
>"well they're both called 'weapons of mass destruction', so they must be equivalent!"

This fucking Indian guy right here.

You are from India. There isn't much more needed to be said there. Your men are just fucking weird and rapists.