Disgusting. What the hell is she eating?

Disgusting. What the hell is she eating?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41582994
shishmahal.co.uk/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=8BWtMyDxJqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's eating what passes for cuisine for the Bonglish.

Over or undercooked eggs, bread with marmite/vegemite and sasage that tastes terrible
Brits cant into food unless its Fish and chips

only the finest Bongistani vittles

Most Japs have never eaten real English cuisine.

Those lucky bastards.

>canned beans
>burnt toast
>greasy sausage

they're not missing much

Britshit "food"

I'll kill you.

It´s a sausage made with blood. Here it´s named morcela (and it´s delicious).

With what weapon, Nigel?

Is that... marmite...?

that's fucking revolting

anglo genocide when?

morcela where the fuck are you from? It's black pudding.

It looks like a turd.

>Black pudding
Blood sausages are a part of many countries' cuisines and they are delicious, only soyboy japs and amerisharts would disagree
>Marmite
studies show there's a genetic factor in whether you like it or not
>overcooked fried egg
unfair as an example of British cooking, 0/10 basically fake news
>clearly never been to the UK
stop believing everything you read on the internet sweetie x
pic related is some true British (Cornish) culinary genius

Pwdin gwaed.

Ayaya!

British food looks like somekind of abstract art.

Burnt eggs. blood sausage, toast with goat shit spread. Typical English breakfast.

look at those pilchards, they look so happy to be a part of such a delicious pie
pic related is another great dish amerisharts wish they'd invented but as befitting their status as a mongrel country they can only make slight twists on the national food of the immigrants who come to them
>tfw no anime will ever give british cuisine the praise it deserves

>fish heads grotesquely sticking out of the pie while looking like they're vomiting parsley
Is this Halloween food?

why ruin a roast with bread wrapped around it?

>Other European nations have raw meat, maggot cheese, snails, frogs, dogs, cat, rotten fish, aspic, sheep's head etc.
>Bongs get the bad food stereotype

Morcela or Chouriço is a portuguese cuisine. (I live in Brazil)
More delicia than sopa de macaco!

What's the white stuff in black pudding? Blood cum?

>ruin
Go back to eating what ever slop comes out of your native country.

one eats with their eyes and the comforting dead stare of the pilchard reminds the cornishman of his own mortality. It also serves to add to the fishy feeling of the pie as you tuck into that first bite. Yum
Puff pastry done correctly accentuates the taste of the food and keeps the meat juicy and delicious. It also soaks up leftover gravy really well
>Shokugeki no Souma will never have a Jellied Eels chapter

only southern europe has good food, everywhere else is disgusting

>soyboy japs
>amerisharts
>sweetie x

blood sausages exist in pretty much every countries

I like it, but fried it smells fucking horrible.

>British food is terrib-

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41582994

I've had black pudding in Hungary and it was ghastly. Maybe I'm just too used to the good stuff here.

Just looking at that is giving me the shits.

>he doesn't eat frogs' legs

that is disgusting

Oh cool I didn't know the name. We call that boudin here in France. It also happens to be synonymous with landwhale, for both genders. Usually we eat it together with cooked apples.

the alpha munchy box and the virgin ameribeta

>british government owned new organization says british restaurant is the best in the world
state media is cancer

They look like human legs.

What about those Scots and their haggis? I like haggis.

user you need to consult someone asap if your legs look anything like that.

>shishmahalalasgowo

>& salad
does it come with a diet coke too, fatty?

Shishmahal + Glasgow (the city, assumedly)

>citing an independent source
>"TripAdvisor said it was the first time a British restaurant had won the title since the awards began in 2012."
>amerilards are THIS DESPERATE

shishmahal.co.uk/about/

seems lke a nice bloke.

British eal

French eal

>TripAdvisor
britbloodandpussausages are this desperate

I'm from Denmark. BBC "news" sucks

>1st and 2nd go to UK restaurants

Amerilards BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8BWtMyDxJqU
>Mediterranean cuisine

DEM LEGS.

>Jellied Eels
I always thought those were a gross fake food meant to show how destitute the setting in Dishonored was. Fuck me when I found out they were real.

Both look shit, but the French have tried to hide the fact it's shit.

Based britdubs

>americut literally gives his foreskin to the jew but can't handle blood sausage

At least the french version looks edible

>tfw no matter how much you try british food will always be known as disgusting across the world

Why do we always lose, britbros?

eal?

How come the French could into food while the English eat things even a dog wouldnt look at when there's just a few miles of water between them?

>no kebabs or rice dishes posted ITT
Why don't you guys talk about real britbong cuisine?

t. Papua New Guinean

>he thinks i'm american
>he thinks only americans think british food is revolting

we don't. seppos are just stupid.

if we stuck a maccy dee's logo on any of our food, or said it was approved by the local rabbi or disney then it'd sell like wildfire.

>le French
You do realise this 'UK has bad food' meme started because the English developed what is known as 'French Cuisine' and the French got buttmad. So they started propaganda that their food was great and English shit, despite English having fuck loads of different food cultures, including 'French' (no Normans aren't French and I don't mean them) all because England created French cuisine when France was largely English.

Relleno

Because a number of your native foods are either pies smothered in gravy, deep fried or look like actual vomit.

Amazing how OP's image always triggers discussion about America. Pretty pathetic, Britbros. Take your banter like a man, stop deflecting.

UNAGI.

>stop deflecting

maybe you should start deflecting when the rabbi's coming at you with the cock remover.

The same way as the world thinks USA is the most attractive nation (despite 66% being overweight) and UK is ugliest. Because their information comes from propaganda, aka American media. In USA, hiring hot people is better than hiring good actors. Not so in UK. So shit happens like that. Propaganda from France and USA just cements shit. Like how the UK has 'bad teeth' based on 1940's memes before NHS. Now the UK has the lowest rate of tooth decay in 12 year olds in the world.

>all these butthurt bongs
Don't you guys have some burnt toast to munch on?

I could live off this stuff.

UK please

Here in Spain it's called Morcilla, and it is umai as fuck.

>b-b-b-b-but USA
Your inferiority complex is very unattractive, user!

This. Incidentally I love these images of Accelerator with the funny face!

Toast with Nutella

>ignore the fact this was a competition to create the cheapest sandwich possible
>crop it before this
Pathetic.

>England created French cuisine
Escoffier is probably trying to toss his grave right now.

Because actual british "cuisine" is a bigger joke than that.

The mystery has finally been solved since I was always too lazy to google it

>it's a britbongs blame Americans and French for their bad image thread
yawn

get a new routine you fucking limeys

>Why do we always lose, britbros?
you elect MPs who suck EU dick, you import poo-people and muzzies by the boatload, inbreed almost exclusively and have been reduced to a client state of the EU and the US since you all went full retard, pulled your civilized white dick out of Africa's bunghole and forfeited one of the greatest empires in history for muh feelings, and now are barely able to contain ethnic wars in one of your constituent kingdoms and refuse to deal with islamic terrorism in any more significant way than banning the sale of forks.

burgerbashing thread?

burgerbashing thread.

The creator didn't take into account that even toasters are a commodity in the UK.