Classroom of the Elite

Volume 7 translations are out and more will come.
Rooftop scene: pastebin.com/NNmwE0fx
Illutrations: imgur.com/a/vJoXj
Last chapter (that is after the Rooftop scene): pastebin.com/p5vbfgat

Kushida a best.

Whorikita a shit.

the last chapter is only in the begining yet, the user will translate the rest soon.

Why is she so great?

These 2 are potential Ayanokouji saviours. He needs someone to outwit him, hopefully they can succeed.

I can wait for best girl to win.

Because she's OTP with 50%man. She's pure, loyal, protective and sweet, and complements him the most out of all the girls.

Why does he need someone to beat him in wits?

Stupid sexy commie hips

>Kushida is a bad character and I hope she gets expelled

GRADIENT HAIR

Do Horikitafags still enjoy Volume 7 despite Kei taking their waifu's spotlight?

Keifags are delusional. Kiyotaka only consider she is like pawn. She is going to be forget in next volumes

[Inaudible ESL screeching intensifies]

I wonder if a threesome end is likely?

I really hope they wont turn this in an awful romance series, karuizawa is as bland and submissive as it gets, she definitely isnt fit for the 50% man.
Also give me more scheming/psychological arcs and less gary-stu whiteknight moments.

But she is a cunt you cant deny that she is shit.

>Kushida is a cunt you cant deny that she is shit.

Like how Horikitafags still assume that there will be a route for their bitch?

Face it, Horikita may be a main character, but she's not the main heroine. Those two are different.

you're only reading random spoiler anyway why do you care?

Says the guy who can't lift a finger to read moonrunes.

Go fuck yourself. Or start learning to read moonrunes. Or both.

She even got the center position in the huge subway ad

No, they see anything that may ruin their headcanon about muh 50% x Horikita OTP as boring and terrible.

Manabu visits Ayanokouji while he is cleaning and enjoying his new life with no pressure. Manabu steps into Ayanokouji's room noting it's surprisingly clean. Manabu tells Ayanokouji that he fears the new school system set by the new student council will increase the amount of expelled students and he wants Ayanokouji to do something about it. Use Horikita or whatever if you don't want to do it openly. Nagumo has apparently full control of all 2nd years and forced Ichinose into the student council according to Manabu. One all first years, only she and Katsuragi were deemed good enough for Manabu. He says bringing Nagumo into the student council and failing to show him a path was a mistake on his part. Ayanokouji says he wants to think about it. Manabu then leaves.

Use spoiler tags you fuckhead.

Who's fucking Nagumo

New boss

Just came back from checking AS. That grey hat guy checks this place and is not very happy about Horikita getting trash called. Fucking kek, so he was one of those getting triggered by the sudo posting

The new president. Former vice president under Manabu.

So it's kinda confirmed that the next arc is an election arc?

So it's really going to be 50% + Horikita vs Ichinose + Nagumo.

Is there any picture of Nagumo?

I don't care about shit Horikita-Sudo shit shippers but if Horikitafags really think their whore still has a chance then they need a dose of reality. Or the whole translated series just to spell things out to those fags.

>50% only sees Kei as a pawn and planned everything from the beginning by using Ryuuen
Oh shit. Are Keifags on suicide watch?

>Also give me more scheming/psychological arcs and less gary-stu whiteknight moments.
They only thing you're getting is pic related for your awful bait.

>But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.

He's already starting to break out of his coldsteel heart, user.

No, not really. Even Kei knew that was the case when she was thinking about it in the middle of Ryuuen's bullying escapade. But in the end she thought that she has to do something for herself anyway.

Everyone here knew.

Low effort

Slut.

Kei a best!

But thats not karuizawa

Calm down grey hat

Yes, Keifags thinks she has big chance to win and shit Horikita because only she is main heroine. But Horikita will win and Kei only is pawn

堀北→捨てた女、まとわり付いてきてウザい

Tools can't win.

Fucking saved.

Wait, Ibuki has a thing for Kiyopon?
How did that happen?

After all the noise lately? They should.
>Either way I can move forward in a favourable strategic position. That's why I decided on saving her. It would be a shame to lose a pawn as efficient and valuable as Karuizawa Kei. But the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine
50% is still cold and sees people as pawns. Kei is no exception. The second part is a contradiction and clearly trying to convince himself of that. So for now, 50% doesn't love her and is still using her.

You shouldnt be surprised, even some anons have a thing for 50%man

No not really. She just really thinks he is a harmless person. Also they accidentally met up during v4.5 and were in front for a fortune teller so there's that.

Right at that moment, I think.

>Whorikitafags still trying

Sad.

Yeah he doesn't love her. It's just more like something chipped inside him a little bit after this fight. Just a tinge. But it's obvious something happened to him. For sure that's not love though.

But it's obvious that he cares.

Oh?

Kei seems to be special even if he doesn't realize it yet. He showed a bit of possessiveness this volume. Ryuuen may think he beat on him emotionlessly but that image paints a bit of a different picture for those of us who have read and watched him. He looks angry there.

The rest are just regular tools that he won't be afraid to throw away if they no longer have a use. Sakura is a bit lucky here because he doesn't want to make her a tool and yet still protects her.

>not having a thing for Kiyopon

You know what, Ibuki's face there is not a face of someone that doesn't want this shit happening like she keeps on saying.

Yeah, there is clear disconnect between TL/script and this picture, he certainly doesn't seem emotionless, he actually looks angry and kinda menacing.

I get the feeling that 50% is going to be a bit more possessive of Kei.

He backpedals from this statement immediately after though.
We don't know how it will turn out in the end, but so far he himself acknowledges that there is more to Kei than being only a pawn, unlike Horikita and everyone else basically.

That slut is messin with her man.

And he maintains that expression throughout the beatdown, which scared Ryuuen who was trying to get in his head with all of his gibberish. It's a very satisfying volume, was getting kind of sick of Ryuuen.

>Ichinose arc is next
Finally. Farewell, Kei.

He has better luck in other series.

Ichinose will be another foe for 50% to defeat alongside his waifu Kei.

FAT

KEI OR DEATH!
KEI OR DEATH!
KEI OR DEATH!

Can we all agree that you zitsu is AOTY despite being inferior to the LN?
Ichinose is best girl, let's get that out of the way.

>magic side Mugino
You're selling Ryuuen too short

God fucking hell, I can't wait.

3rd best.

Kei > Smug-chan > Ichinose.

Karuizawa will never be going away user. She can't live without 50% and 50% never wants to let her go.

Karuizawa got a flash-forward speech. She can't be gone.

Magnificent communist tits, prime for groping.,

It won't happen user. No matter how much the plot changes, Kei will remain by his side and 50% left pretty clear that he wants her to be his. A true heroine.

>the truth is, her being useful or not is a secondary concern. All that's important is that she remains mine.

Get fucking blown out nerds.

HORIKITAFAGS BTFO

Calling it. The following arc will be Arisu, then the next after will be Horikita. Two best girls in a row please.

That cat looks like it's has seen some shit.

MC lies to himself. She's still a pawn.

>Two best girls in a row please.
That'd only be possible if Sakura's arc is next.

>being on Sup Forums
>expecting spoiler tags
This isn’t leddit.

>calls her a pawn
>doesn't care how useful she is
>just wants her

You do realize he's marking territory for reproduction right?

He's lying to himself about her being a pawn. He doesn't even need a pawn anymore since he doesn't care about getting to class A. Face it user, Kei is the girl he cares about the most. Don't be like Ibuki with that denial.

Fuck you. All you know about kei is through spoilers you've read.

A useful pawn for breeding. and abusing to win.

>t.Retard.

Same with you, dumbass. And you twist those spoilers to fit your delusions. Nothing different.

軽井沢自身も気付いていないかもしれないけど最後まで吐かなかった理由に清隆への恋愛感情があったように思えるし、
そのことに清隆は全く気付いていないというのはある意味清隆の想定を外れることが出来ていると言える。今回の結果だけ見れば変わりはないけど小さくない要素ではあると思う

translate pls

I have no delusions. Ichinose is objectively better.

Why do you think she is better then?

>States somebody's better than the other.
>Doesn't give any proof.
Yeah, right. Do better next time, dumbass.

>Humans are all tools
>As long as I can provide her with support, her heart will never again crumble.
>I was able to instill in her the desire to follow me wherever to the very end.
>make her a completely obedient pawn to me.
>All that's important is that she remains mine.

Because she actually does things.
and because of her god tier features which that alone makes her better than the gaudy kei.
>dumbass
Wow not cool dude!

If the author were to make a VN, this H-Scene would've happen after Ayano saves Kei.

Why are you fags fine with other girls winning as long as it isn't Horikita? makes no sense.

Karuizawa herself does not realize why she did not expose Kiyotaka. It is likely the reason is due to her romantic feelings towards Kiyotaka. Moreover, Kiyotaka himself does not recognize this fact which can mean his hypothesis can be off. If you only look at the results of this instance, it can be seen as minor, however, I think this is a big deal.

No one is fine with Kushida. Well then again, there's literally 0 chance of her winning. She's a piece of shit and everyone within the series knows it.

Best girl incoming.

>and everyone within the series knows it