Fate

Honest thoughts on Fate/stay night and Fate/zero?

Saber is a miracle of the universe

Both are great, anyone who says otherwise should be disregarded

Eh, at least it isn't as bad as Garden of Sinners.

The ZR in the original is better than the ZR in the adaptations. I happen to be an expert.

Harem shit.

where are all the old men she has fucked though?

Perfectly fine for what they were. But the entire series is overexposed and needs to be toned down. Ideally Nasu should just give it a rest and try something new or at least get on with some of the other things he started and never finished.

Saber's cute.

Never seen it or cared for it, but heard it's gud. Might only watch it because of the thigh socks to be honest.

Zero had best boy Iskadar
Fate had best girl Medea
GO had best Yandere Kiyohime

What's wrong with Garden of Sinners

I love Saber. Zero was pretty good. The contrast between Kiritsugu and Saber was interesting.

does she use eskualibah for masturbating?

>The contrast between Kiritsugu and Saber was interesting.
You mean how when Kiritsugu sacrifices the few for the many he goes all edgelord, whereas Saber goes perfect king too pure for this sinful world?

Caster is literally my cute and pure wife.

I want to forcefully nibble on her ears!

They're great. Shame Fate has been milked to shit instead of Nasu properly exploring all of his universe.

>blocks your path

How did the Archers get by him again?

>implying caster wasn't NTRing Kuzuki with assassin
I need doujins of this

what is he going to do when I hope the gate

Castah is a pure and dedicated waifu

>cute and pure
Two things that this murderous old hag is not.

>Saber is a miracle of the universe
>FPBP

Assassin is a good example of terrible writing. He's not a real servant, yet has a move that according to the VN is equal to top rank noble phantasms.

but shes MY pure and cute wife?

>murderous
She only murders people that deserve it

Never got the appeal, but it has produced some top tier semen demons.

Can her ears get pregnant?

>i wonder who is behind this post

you need to read a biology textbook sometime

Nah. The Servants in the 5th War were just on a whole different level. Even the fake ones were top tier. Pic related.

No

Non-servants can achieve Noble Phantasm-tier moves. Rin killed Hercules with her strongest attack, meaning it was equal to am A Rank Noble Phantasm.

Servants arent gods. They arent even close to being the most powerful beings in the universe (disregarding Grand Servants)

Yes

But that move is the extent of his abilities, he literally has 0 ability in anything else beyond a normal human. He's like a level 100 commoner with 100 skill levels in swordsmanship.

I'm fairly sure Primate Murder can kill grand servant.

And ORT would not even bother to wake up just to kill a bunch of them.

Primate Murder is a beast, Grands are on that level- so while he can, it could go either way

>ORT
are beasts below or above Type level?

because Solomon could just nuke it from orbit until theres nothing left

>oldest spirit
>beaten by women and children

Can Caster get pregnant?

>try to nuke ORT
>your nuke is converted to crystals

yes according to spin offs

>Rin killed Hercules with her strongest attack
IIRC she just took "one" of his lives

I unironically think it's a great study on idealism and its many forms

Nuke the planet you are supposed to safe. Solid plan.

Nasu is a shit writer and Takeuchi is a hack artist, why do we like Fate again?

isnt the crystal thing just a slow assimilation of the environment around it via a pseudo RM? not exactly something that would stop a weapon that can wipe all life off a planet in moments

why not go back in time and nuke mercury before ORT left?

this shit is years ago so my memory could be off.
Counter guardians: guys sent by the planet to fix shit.
Ultimate ones: called for help when earth was not able to safe itself.

Truth that Sup Forums can't handle:
Fate/Zero > Fate/Stay Night

>why not go back in time and nuke mercury before ORT left?
ORT received the distress call years before it was sent. I would not put it past nasu to give ORT anti timehax powers.

S-sauce? That looks too cute.

Heavens Feel > Zero > UBW > fate

>Counter guardians: guys sent by the planet to fix shit.
arent they sent by the counter force?

but anyways, the people sent by the planet now are the grand servants, counter guardians arent anything that impressive anymore

the types were sent to kill humanity as a spite move by the earth

wasnt the signal sent when earth found out, and ORT just arrived before it was meant to?

honestly forgot, search up the little kung fu girl from trukihime on the wiki

When? Assassin let him pas the first time when he went to save shirou to annoy caster. When Shirou and Saber were runnning from archer he couldnt get pass kojiro and ended returning to rin's mansion

more like
Fate > Heavens Feel > Zero = UBW

When will grand order deliver?

Fate/Zero - Good because I wanted to know what happened during the 4th grail war that was such a big deal.
I was kind of disappointed that the Saber vs. Gilgamesh showdown was so quick and simple though, considering Saber makes such a huge deal out of it in the Fate route.

F/SN is still my favourite of the entire Type-Moon franchise and I think Ufotable did an incredible job adapting UBW. I'm excited for HF and I hope the Fate route gets another adaptation sometime down the road.

Why do you want ORT-tan to be ruined by a shitty game, instead of getting a proper story for herself?

Will Shiki become a Heroic Spirit?

>wasnt the signal sent when earth found out, and ORT just arrived before it was meant to?
Earth sent out the kill humans signal when it died and noticed humans are still alive. But ORT was already there waiting.
On teh other hand ORT did not bother to move in notes so nasu is contradicting himself.

>implying there will be anything after grand order.
Guy is filthy rich now. No need for new content.

>Shiki killing Servants
That's not allowed.

Literally everyone is now. If there was a throne in real life, you'd probably be one user, with how low the entry bar's gotten.

Hana no miyako, is from the melty blood manga author

Canceled though, the magazine died or something like that, the artist wanted to keep realeasing it by his own but TM keep giving him work

>Can kill Arcuied while a full moon is out
>can't kill servants
This has always been a shit meme

Rider is best

Nasu himself said he is pretty equal to Shirou. And Shirou can kill servants.

Yeah, Shiki CAN kill Servants, if the Servant doesn't put up a fight.

>Can kill Arcuied while a full moon is out
He cant though, he couldnt even see the lines in her at night

In the other hand Shiki can see lines in servants so if he hs the chance he can kill them

BTFO by her own elder loli sisters.

>He cant though, he couldnt even see the lines in her at night
I could've sword when he kills her in Ciel's route that there was a full moon. Maybe I'm remembering wrong

Except for when he totally did at the end of Ciel's route, he just has to kill the local Gaia power router first.

but thats wrong?

post your favorite meme servants

Yeah but that time Roa give him a boost and needed to first kill part of gaia.

None of them are my favorites, it sucks that GO has so much stupid shit.

All he has to do is play passively and wait for a servant to make the first move. It's not impossible for him to be able to kill servants that primarily use close quarters combat.

So let's say rider throws her nail at Shiki and he cuts it's lines, wouldn't that destroy the noble phantasm permanently? All he would have to do is disarm his opponent.

Her ability to get me drunk on sight would save me so many bucks!

It's kinda boring.
Some really good parts, but as a whole, it's a bit of a snoozer.

That epilogue episode is an abortion.

Paradox spiral also wasn't long enough and Red should've actually died.

>So let's say rider throws her nail at Shiki and he cuts it's lines, wouldn't that destroy the noble phantasm permanently?
Possibly, but we won't know since neither of us are Nasu.

Imagine Gils face when Shiki cuts GoB leaving him unarmed.

>not liking memeservants

Also thanks to fgo we can see servants that couldnt really be usefull in grail wars but be interesting at least.

>Red should've actually died.

Touko btfo'ing the hat was the best thing in that movie user

>Touko btfo'ing the hat was the best thing in that movie user
I don't actually disagree, but it lacked a lot of weight in the end.

He'll just open up another portal. It's not like getting rid of one of them gets rid of all of them.

Can Gil beat Roa?

Come on user, there's gotta be at least one that makes your heart flutter.

Yeah, and thanks to fgo Nasu will never write something without Servants again, and he's stuck with mobage and musoushit. But hey, glad we got tons of lore for 200 useless/meme/joke Servants.

Roa was fucking weak even Nrvqsr was stronger than him.

If an angry French man can do it then Gil can too.

>liking one dimensional mobage waifu
>one with garbage art at that
I guess she's hot in that new Halloween CE. Still trash though, fuck off GOfag.

what do you mean you don't like lore for low-power servants?

>fuck off GOfag
You're even more cancerous than they are, so why don't you fuck off as well?

Not if he cuts the magic gil uses to open the gates.
Actually I'm more interested if he would fry his brain when looking at ea.

That shit isnt her np though, also Nasu already say that shiki fried his brain just by killing Shirou projections too many times so he probably can destroy some low rank np but he ends ded in the process

Thats not fgo fault though is nasu the one being a lazy faggot like always. The guy just supervise and do the check in fgo he doesnt even write that much of the game

When did I ever say that? George isn't a "meme Servant", he's as normal of a Servant as you can get. The problem is with GO being the core of Type-Moon in general, it's fine as a "Servant lore game" with a decent story.

You asked my opinion, that's what I think of Nightingale. Sorry I offended your feelings.

Can Altrouge have a design any time soon?

He'd instantly fry his brain from trying to comprehend the vault. The only reason Gil can even open the vault is due to his bullshit Clairvoyance.

>black hair
To be honest I always just imagined loli Arcueid, but that's actually really good.