Will it ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

icup.com
youtu.be/S30cBkGu1tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Ss2 Goku vs Ss2 Vegtable already happened my man

Doesn't hold a candle to this fight.

That fight only happened because fans kept telling Toriyama that they wanted to see Goku and Vegeta fight again

>people actually don't like Goku vs Majin Vegeta

Let's settle this once and for all

>Demon King Piccolo arc
>Attack of the Saiyan's arc
>Freeza's Empire arc
>Android and Cell arc
>Majin Boo arc

Which is best?

Literally the next arc.

Namek.

Dragon Ball GT arc

The Saiyan's what, user?

Vegeta seemed to enjoy life more back in those days.

Can't believe they are technically fighting on the same side in the year 2017

Which one? There's 4

>All that blood and grit

God I miss it. Everything just seems so streamlined and shiny.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Thin about it my man, vegeta only settled because he thought he needed a family to reach hidden strength and I he's a bust a nut. But he marri3d the wrong person, he got a bitch who has too much pride. He can't even say nothing to her since she makes the money all he's reduced to is a little bitch.

Remember when Vegeta had nightmares about Goku and Trunks laughing at him

I remember a time when I had respect for vegeta, see goku he did it right he married a bitch but he leaves the bitch when he feels like it. To him it doesn't matter but vegeta I bet he cries everyone bulma kicks him the fuck out.

kind of went to shit once vegeta turned into an ape if we're being honest

No, Frieza was garbage in comparison.

Honestly, I don't see what's so great about this fight.
They were just zipping around everywhere and after the beam clash, it became too one sided to still be called a fight.
Freeza did everything from here much better imo.

Tournament of Power arc

It's that or risk absolute oblivion for everyone. Over looming death makes for strange bedfellows. Frieza outright states he has no chance against Jiren and leaves it to Goku to pull his insane power up trick to win the day like always

>your girl and the guy she tells you not to worry about

Literal WHO?

You mean hug and knee one another's legs: the fight?

The rematch had more tension leading into it imo. With all of Vegeta's salty tears since the namek saga, Vegeta killing a shitload of those onlookers, and Goku threatening to kill Kaioshin if he got in the way.
They're both fucking excellent though.
The saiyan arc get's slept on way too much

I miss it when the hair moved.

How riveting.

>Vegeta sells everything important in his life out for a quick power up to try and beat Goku
>Goku was still holding back the entire time

Androids and Cell. Literally Perfect.

where the fuck did all of you stupid DB cancer come from.

DBS is the worst thing to happen to this board and no other show speaks UNDERAGE THIRD-WORLD COUNTRY NORMIE TRASH like this one.

the worst is you don't even have fucking arguments at all.

you just go DB IS CHILDHOOD THEREFORE BEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE, like seriously how can you not see the thousand of flaws your stupid show has.

Is this a JoJo reference?

icup.com

a

Posting my favourite performance of grandma goku, happy b-day
youtu.be/S30cBkGu1tc

21th budokai you cock eater. You know when they actually fought instead of vomiting beams at each other.

This fight was underrated as fuck. One of the most intense shounen fights period.
You sound like some faggot straight out of a youtube comment section. If you actually read DB you'd know that half of that tournament consisted of gags.

I don't think goku dieing for the first time can be replicated so saiyan arc.

Yeah I know.
As it turns out, it was supposed to be piccolo who let himself be taken over.
It's all poetry and shit with him fighting goku as the evil demon piccolo who's apparently well beyond SSJ2 in powerlevel when evil or something.
He fights both Goku and a holding back Gohan.

Vegeta went out and fought Fat buu alone and do the hero thing
Goten and Trunks are there and after he realizes that the boys would get killed he holds his son, knocks him and goten out and dies.

Piccolo comes to his senses after he nearly kills Gohan and dissapears.

>not Yuusuke vs. Chuu

Is this actually true or another one of those meme rumours this series has?

Unironically better than any DBZ or DBS fight.

Of course Dragonball was a gag series so of course there would be some gags in it but the Namu vs Goku fight and the Chun vs Goku fight were treated serious. Roshi even breaks the fourth wall to mention that Namu fighting to save his village doesn't leave room for gags.

>Unironically baiting

And ki blasts weren't a common thing until long after the 21st Budokai, so there's no reason to use it as a cutoff point. The 23rd Budokai was still primarily fisticuffs, and even in the Saiyan arc most ki blasts were named, story-related attacks. Generic ki blasts weren't really a thing until early Namek (which is when spamming really came into play).

Animation-wise? yeah maybe, however theres also alot of other factors to take under consideration.

>muh super serious dbz

Show me one fight from those shitty series that's as well animated, choreographed or executed as that one.
Oh wait, you can't.

Frieza's arc is very simple but satisfying. He's gotten over his grudge and even repaid Goku a favor. He's still a sadistic, scheming bastard, not even close to a good guy, but he's not as perennially tsundere and butthurt as Veggie.

I know it was, it was when is was more martial arts focused and kept things more grounded(literally). Flying and beams sort of negated the martial arts aspect.

Animation wise almost anything shippuden looks mediocre.

>Boo

Not even best Naruto fight.

what are you even on about

Vegito is still cooler than it should be.

>My arc is better than your arc

Everyone knows the real best fights were in Tree of Might, World's Strongest and Dead Zone, basically everything before they started cheaping out on the movie animation

Just talking about that fight, i actually don't know if the average episodes are good or bad, but i've heard that they used to put a ridiculous amount of filler episodes with average animation just to save time for these type of climax fights

What are you on about? Just because it was a gag manga at its core doesn't mean the 21st didn't get some good fights.

I agree, that one is not even the best Naruto fight and still is better than any fight from DBZ or DBS.

/thread

If I have to compare it, a lot of non-filler episodes looked good in comparison to the shit you had to watch prior to it.

1. Saiyans
2. 23rd TB
3. 22nd TB
4. Namek
5. Red Ribbon
6. 21st TB
7. Cell
8. King Piccolo
9. OG
-
-
-
-
-
10. Majin Buu

Everything but the Buu saga is an absolute untouchable classic despite Toriyama's many flaws as a writer. Buu is the insane ramblings of a guy who's just fucking tired.

Oh, I thought you were talking about my other response.
As for that, I never said that 21st didn't have good fights, just that that user shouldn't be lauding it around as the gold standard above everything else since DB was still somewhat of a gag manga at that point.

>marri3d
why did you do this?

Yea jump on the fucking train you god damned insufferable newfags

Those movies were big, thing is everyone hates Tree of Might because Tullece is a meme villain and Slug is not well liked either, Garlic does hold a bit being a different concept and all.

I'd personally switch 23rd and 22nd, but other than that, I agree.

Can we stop talking about naruto for once? yeah
Best animation from Ns>best animation from db
Now move on

How was the fight in the sayain arc better? Just curious. That aired before I was into DBZ

I honestly don't know how's that a bad thing, if something, removing the gags from dragon ball decreased its quality because Toriyama is so natural at it.

man this fight was just a letdown in the manga after seeing what the anime did with it

Fuck off and accept your undeserved (you)s Nurtufag.

Naruto is shit because it brings low quality le ebin newfag posters onto the board. Posters like that. So fucking predictable. Such fucking attention seeking sheep

It's not an inherently bad thing at all.
At the same time I don't know how someone can get triggered about energy attacks yet be perfectly fine with gags in fights, and expect someone to take them seriously when they dictate what's a good fight or a bad fight.

I liked Goku vs Cell better

Not even a fight. Just Gohan crying while the exposition team kick characters that should have no issues dealing with them, just for a handjob scene that amounted to nothing. Easily one of the worst "fights" in the series.

Toriyama was pretty tired at this point, see almost everyfight in the buu saga and you will notice how short is compared to the anime.

Why do I need to take it seriously in the first place? It's a tournament fight, if it's actually well done it would be fun to me and that's why db scalated so fast and had to take itself more seriously.

Edgy gohan killing Cell Jrs was kino.

Thought ken vs Vega was p good, Chun-Li was hynotized and they were fighting for her, Bison was jerking off while watching the fight, and Ryu was practicing the hadoken near the ocean somewhere lmfao

Since long time ago, my friend.

>Copy of Bulma
Why was Toei so lazy when coming up for a character design for Krillin's filler arc girlfriend?

I remember Guile vs Zangief being an amazing fight, although it's been a long time since I've seen that series.

Piccolo vs Android 17 was the best fight of that arc. It was an equal fight with no clear winner. No fighter completely dominating the his opponent like every other match in that saga.

Easy.