Well lads, are you ready to die for Theresa May?

Attached: picture-9033.jpg (850x506, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System
youtube.com/watch?v=pu5HUE3hjlE
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

were not going to help you this time

who??

I’ll be that guy that team kills you

You don't have a choice, LARPer. You're in fucking NATO.

Nope
She could be about to get raped by pakis, and I would laugh and walk on

Nope.

Trump is backing her sorry, Burger you are

My ancestor deserted before Eureka Stockade, so no.

good thing you arn't in charge of shit

> Russian Spy existed in the first place because England paid him to spy on Russia for them.
> The West has perpetuated the Cold War needlessly

Wonders why there are Cold War shenanigans going on.

We are NATO fuck face. We're the world's strongest military. Without us, you have no NATO. Pretty easy to tell you fags to fuck off.

You're on your own, m8.

I fight for nobody not standing shoulder to shoulder with me on the battlefield

>we don’t have a draft, joining the military is voluntary.
>most Americans are sick of war after the Middle East fuck show
>dim witted English think they are in control of NATO

Hmm yea you’re on your own champ.

Well at least all the bullets will be on target then

Attached: image.jpg (500x375, 22K)

>We are NATO fuck face. We're the world's strongest military. Without us, you have no NATO. Pretty easy to tell you fags to fuck off.

Attached: fat_america.jpg (320x246, 30K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 741C141A-093A-4E0C-95F7-0BE74EA32138.jpg (545x700, 56K)

>he actually believes this
hahaha you are so stupid

Attached: 1520969770273m.jpg (1024x748, 152K)

Attached: 1512930652952.jpg (800x430, 38K)

Of course you will, you're an american

Damn straight fuck the Brits this is for all those fucking amerifags memes they're not even funny

Attached: 1520686142910.jpg (334x732, 86K)

>mfw I will get to watch prime footage of drafted anglo soyboys crying while getting shot by russian
Please, start the war already, I can't wait!

Attached: extra_happy_pepe.jpg (250x242, 7K)

British white males get drafted for war. Leaving their wives and daughters in hands of muhammads. Theresa is double agent confirmed.

23 diplomats expelled that are identified as spies
so you must have known this previously or you allowed your nations security to be compromised. If you didn't know this, you identified 3 spies in a few days or you just made it up?

Russia hacked brexit to make the UK distance itself from the EU but now it does this to make the UK get close to the EU?

Russia uses a nerve agent that is tractable to it instead of one that could be linked to a handful of countries?

The UK doesn't have proof anyway, it just assumes because Russia didn't bowdown to a bully tactic deadline?

The worldcup 2018 is coming up soon in Russia in which Russia can make a lot of money from tourists but does this to lose money by killing some guy that has been left alone for over 10 years but chose this exact time to do it now and a guy that has revealed all his secrets anyway.

ARE YOU, THE UK AND THE WEST FUCKING RETARDS?

Do some research brainlet, we don’t have a draft and America’s are sick off war. Even normies were calling congress saying no war back during the Syrian hype.

Nope stop living in the 1940s

I'm ready to go to prison as a fifth columnist because I don't want to die in a war that doesn't need to happen.

Why no support for Brits??? Goddamn I feel horrible for them.

>Implying most of us wont side with the Russians
Do you think we like living in a police state? The whites here, or in the North at least are quite xenophobic and seeing as neither Labour or the Tories are giving us an option it seems like a good time for a change in leadership. One thing is consistent here, no Englishman likes May, NATO or the Jewnited states of America.

The 40s?
You fucking bozos were strafing us in the 90s.
For a while there we all thought you were using bent rifles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_Service_System

sorry burger but it's a crime for you to not fight for your overlords.

Bye bye Britain!

Attached: Eternal Anglo.jpg (1484x1856, 220K)

You have to sign up for that brainlet

YOU have to sign up for that, brainlet. Failure to do so is against the law.

>strafing you
Yeah get played dawg

>Russia hacked brexit
>hacking pieces of paper in ballot boxes

that's some next generation tech

No it’s not lol, I don’t know a single soul that’s ever been involved in that.

Trump is in on it with Putin. Making the Brits feel confident and then having a laugh with Putin as he presses the button.

You done building your new ramp carrier faggot? If you're nice we might sell you a few of our shittiest $1 billion dollar planes to park on it.

That was the Western narrative though and yes, it's absurd.

okay brainlet :) now go be a good little cuck and fight russia for us. it's not like you have a choice.

/Thread

Attached: 45324643.png (1010x901, 169K)

>talk shit
>puss out
Why did the fucking bitch even open her mouth?

Hey, is it true that one of the gulf war's longest engagements was two squads of americans not realising they were shooting at each other for three days?

Not happening larp, keep dreaming

DEATH TO BRITAIN AND HIS TWO RETARDED SONS: THE US AND CANADA
LONG LIVE EUROPE!!

Yes, they are. Why are you surprised?
And remember that neo-cons love big bad guys.
And the Cold War is hot now.

Probably, could be worse though we could be like your police last time I checked it takes 9 British police to arrest 1 unarmed Somalian

>Fighting and dying for a government that hates you as a white male
>knowing the "Freedom" you fight for is Faggot rights and Single Motherhood and Islam rape gangs
>Fighting for your country to become a Jew run Pakistani caliphate.
If you bongs had any sense you'd have round the clock protests outside every police station and Westminster and downing street.

Attached: achtung.png (220x193, 7K)

At least we dont kill unarmed pest controllers on their knees :)

Attached: image.jpg (600x515, 179K)

Honest question for Anglos: would you die for the likes of Sadiq Khan or the Paki child rapists? If not, how do you plan to dodge the draft?

Attached: 45E6A40A-A312-4670-8128-B6917D8EDF1E.jpg (456x337, 130K)

There isnt going to be a war you pleb. Not when both have nuclear arsenals.

Do you really think Crimea would of happened had Ukraine kept the nukes?

There will be sanctions and the usual rhetoric. Maybe the russians didnt do a thing? But they're government (using that loosely) are not acting very innocent and as usual overly defensive than saying - we'll help anyway we can, proving their innocence and making others foolish in doing so..

Like anyone really cared? Old news already bro. Have fun trying to fight Russia, I’d be surprised if 75% of your army could even lift half of their body weight.

This board is full of absolute mongs. Why would anyone believe the lies of MSM?

Ok, let me explain a couple of things:

>The SSS expires past the age of 25
>You’re usually automatically registered for it by the DMV
>If not, you’re supposed to do it
>But if you don’t do it, no probs, you just can’t seek federal employment
>Even if war breaks out, the odds of the draft being reinstated are close to zero

Capiche?

But they don't have a land border so it doesn't matter. Question is, is the RN still as good as it was historically? And is the slav navy still as shit as ever?

Id be surprised if 75% of your army could lift your bodyweight
>ack
>ack ack ack

Thank for, if you hadn't sold the nazis all the aluminium you had before they invaded Poland we wouldn't have had any problems

UK would get absolutely murdered, the average person of the UK isn’t the same as the people that fought in the 1940’s. Weak country men, weak army. But they all larp and go “we wuz n empire n shiet”

I'd go innawoods in Europe if I couldn't take refuge anywhere. Either that or travel to fight for the other side, I hate the UK that much these days.

Or.... Maybe you're a Putin bot!

Attached: putin nazi.jpg (886x1081, 168K)

We need a protest against this russiophobic racism outside parliament.
arrest may for hate speech.

nice lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pu5HUE3hjlE

Maybe I am. if I told you water was wet and I was a Putin bot, would water still be wet?

Just look at what I wrote. Imagine you are in a court of law and that is the evidence. Clearly it makes no logical sense.

Nu/pol/ overwhelmed us the past few years.

>only kicks out 23 diplomats
YEAH ACES HIGH! COLD STEEL
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

Attached: 1489337713159.png (4220x6460, 1.09M)

Attached: 1498136903574.png (928x932, 721K)

Attached: orwell_turbine_rework.jpg (916x2608, 725K)

>I hate the UK that much these days
I keep hoping and searching for a single redeemable trait that would be worth defending them for. They are hell-bent on suiciding their people.

I AM THE NATO

Attached: the senate.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Look in the mirror for once.

That's 40% of Russian diplomats, during the cold war a lesser percentage of diplomats were removed.

>dodge the draft
stick a snickers bar up muh jaxy an hour befor psych evaluation
then reach into muh drawers and chow down with feverous intent

itt: fellow americans who somehow think we're tired of war

u cute

Attached: cute_cute_overload.gif (320x180, 1.91M)

>Do you think we live in a police state?
A right-wing couple was just banned from entering your country while simultaneously you let ISIS fighters in

Kill the people who try to draft me and keep killing until they stop trying or I'm dead.

No one in his right mind would die to save Greater Pakistan AKA Britain

*seNATO

1 job burger

Attached: 1521035613384.jpg (996x456, 63K)

They have castles and monuments and old cultural things and stuff.

Pay attention when you read.

Seriously? You faggots need permits for teaspoons. A lot of us hunt and shoot for fun prior to any military training.

>I know you are but what am I
Quality bantz

Yes goy are you ready to support (((NATO))) and fight your russian white brothers in the name of Israel?

Attached: (((NATO))).png (1919x975, 475K)

This desu lads. Putin looks better with every freedom we get stripped of here.

Attached: 1443257857584.png (804x555, 1.02M)

Frankly, after the shit the UK puts up with most of us will be rooting for the Russians to win.

Attached: 1496568341396.jpg (500x375, 88K)

Sending my support for the brits

Attached: 1520598255528.jpg (485x362, 30K)

I AM THE JEWISH WORLD ORDER*

>Brits after britexit
>HAHAHA fuck German and the EU you wankers! We don't need you, we have the Commonwealth and America! Suck it Ahmeds!!
>HAHAHA Canada has a fag prime minister and is full of cucks HAHA a fucking leaf!
HAHAHA you ausis lost a war to fucking roos HAHAHA fucking criminal island aboos HAHAHA
>HAHAHA what the fuck is New Zealand?
>HAHAHA America is full of niggers and spics YOU'RE NOT WHITE and Drumpf is an idiot! AMRIMUTTS LE 56% FACE HAHAHA, BE AMRIFAT GET SHOT! HAHAHA
>Last 24 hours
>C-cmon lads w-we have to stick together Russia is a treat to the west, we have to stick together i-it only banter lads r-right chaps? N-NATO?.... fuck Ireland
The eternal anglos folks not even once.

I can still shit post here, say nigger all I want and not have the police kicking I my door for making a weak condemnation of Muslim rape gangs...even associating Muslims or a Muslim country to that rape gang story is enough to get your door kicked in, saying you are slightly displeased is a crime. Its madness and you accept it.

Let's just get on with it. Fuck this planet! WW3 NOW!

Attached: 1465330937029.gif (712x486, 870K)

this

(((krauts))) and (((anglos))) belong in the lowest depths of hell.

Attached: thetruth4.jpg (871x668, 200K)

If we would get the draft back and got stationed in your "country" at least your women would go back to taking white cock instead of niggers', both generic and sand.
Of course, they'd be taking OUR cocks...

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you want to support the literal biggest (((NATO))) jews and fight your fellow white brothers and die in the name of greater israel? I hope if WW3 breaks out Putin nukes the islamic shitholes germany and UK so hard they make anime real.

Relax Oleg bro. It was a joke. Pls don't invade me.

Literally every male who gets student loans from the fed is signed up for it you fucking mouthbreather. You are signed up too unless you are one of those dumb pussies who thinks a draft is a real possibility.

It's treason then

Attached: RAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH.gif (500x213, 1.8M)

>(((NATO))) supporting EU globalist jew
>calling anyone a cuck

Holy fucking shit my sides.

Attached: thetruth.png (750x411, 631K)