*poisons you*

*poisons you*

Attached: putin.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia/britains-may-wins-backing-of-trump-eu-leaders-in-showdown-with-russia-idUSKCN1GP0PG
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia/britains-may-wins-backing-of-trump-eu-leaders-in-showdown-with-russia-idUSKCN1GP0PG

>Britain's May wins backing of Trump, EU leaders in showdown with Russia

The narrative is what matters, not the truth.

I find it hard to believe that Russia would be stupid enough to release a biological weapon in the UK.

This is like Syria all over again.

Attached: Britamdefence_Syria_False-Flag.png (825x513, 95K)

>believing an 130iq man that pulled the nuggets country on earth from3rd world lost collapse to developing coutry would poison a retired oldfaggots he himself traded to the UK 14 year ago and that with spicier poison, and that while heavily sanctiooned and that before the football WC. And that while false flags are the name of the game in the IC, and that while poison is the most popular Mi6 assassination method

Attached: 1512951935847.jpg (900x675, 185K)

Bullshit this wasn't some shitty mustard gas a state did this with some old school KGB shit this is about vendettas. A sloppy job though

He poisons you, you die. You don't go into coma.

*gives you antidote*

Attached: based.jpg (280x180, 7K)

23 diplomats expelled that are identified as spies so you must have known this previously or you allowed your nations security to be compromised. If you didn't know this, you identified 23 spies in a few days or you just made it up?

Russia hacked brexit to make the UK distance itself from the EU but now it does this to make the UK get close to the EU?

Russia uses a nerve agent that is tractable to it instead of one that could be linked to a handful of countries?

The UK doesn't have proof anyway, it just assumes because Russia didn't bowdown to a bully tactic deadline?

The worldcup 2018 is coming up soon in Russia in which Russia can make a lot of money from tourists but does this to lose money by killing some guy that has been left alone for over 10 years but chose this exact time to do it now and a guy that has revealed all his secrets anyway.

Or is it more likely... the UK and West are mad at Russia not playing ball at destroying the middle east and turning into an extremists zone so more Muslims can flee to the West (Union for the Mediterranean) and this way they can sabotage Brexit by putting it to onside to work against Russia now.

Hmmmmmm... I wonder...

Putin is your enemy too. He takes money right out of your pockets and gives it to his friends, he's a criminal.

The Absolute Madman!
Pakistan eternally BTFO again!

Attached: IMG_4142.jpg (360x360, 48K)

Russia is corrupt but so is the UK. People such as Tony Blair have caused more worldwide damage than Putin ever could.

If this was some political dissident it would be sad or shocking, but this was literally a man who sold state secrets and probably got his own people/comrades killed for money.
Fuck him.
Most of staff at embassies of big countries are spies. This is known and tolerated.

He's a traitor in which for all of European (and world) history the people would agree with his death. Yet now they play some moral card? He betrayed his own people.

>Most of staff at embassies of big countries are spies. This is known and tolerated.

So why not be honest? The British pm says she has "identified" them. This is clearly misleading the British public. She knew all along. She should explain why she tolerated known spies.

At least our stolen money filters back into society. Putin gives it to himself and his friends while you lot live in tower blocks with no water.

who cares about tony blair you cuck, its 2018

Can Russia nuke London, please?
I'd sacrifice the buildings and history just to watch the people burn.

Then make that the argument instead of a bullshit one? Whatever he does with money to his own people isn't your business unless you are the world police?

So naive. Blair is the one who caused all the racial tensions today by mass Islamic immigration. He removed traitor laws so he could';t be charged. He started the leis about Iraq. He has slowly eroded the freedom of UK citizens which is why there is no freedom of speech now. He has made millions from speeches, working with terrorists and having his hands involved in everything. He is also trying to sway Brexit.

A typical clueless American.

>*poisons you but didn't pay his poison license fee*

It filters back to your paki and afgan youth you fucking cuck. The only reason you are where you are is because EU put London as financial center. Jesus cant wait for you to drown in your own filth.

Nothing to do with me until he sanctions dropping a nerve gas on the UK targeting some spy nobody gives a shit about. Putin is a criminal, and if Russians want to bow down to him and his friends because he's 'badass' and makes you all look very scary to pussies in the world, then that's fine, but he needs to keep his criminal shit at home.

It's just how the game is played friend.
Russia will probably retort and expel some British spooks.
No it doesn't.
And not just that, they're actively destroying your culture and nation to maintain profit.

Putin and his crew do steal but they are classic ''bosses'', they feel at least some loyalty to their people. Your rootless cosmopolitans don't. Oligarchs don't rule Putin, he just reigned them in and tolerates them because disposing of them completely would be very disruptive. Those who stepped out of the line were terminated. Life is not ideal, what can I say. At least Russian quality of life grew a lot during his rule, and realistically Russians live the best they ever did in history.
You meanwhile, are in a downward spiral.

>*poisons you*

Attached: christophersteele.jpg (650x488, 26K)

Or because of the British Empire. Could be that. That money didn't disappear into thin air and we went from world super power to 5th largest economy in the world, so the Empire is over but the Eu didn't put us here, we did this ourselves.

It was M16 that did it.
False flag.

I think if you live in Russia and only Russia, then you can argue that your way of life isn't that bad and it's getting better. But I've been to Russia, and the difference between your quality of life and ours is life the different between a lump of coal and a lump of gold.

Attached: 1497215606111.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Russia was never a rich country.
Do you understand my point? Russia is improving, while you're declining. Your ideology/culture/civilization model is dying. Russian one isn't, though it's yet to crystallize properly.
Read Spengler.

>Nothing to do with me until he sanctions dropping a nerve gas on the UK targeting some spy nobody gives a shit about.

That's not what happened though. Your own gov is using the scary Russian boogeyman against you to control you. What's next? Russian spies are listening to your phone calls so in the name of safety the UK gov needs to monitor all phone calls?

Read the facts:

Oh and FYI Putin cleared up a lot of crime/mafia in the late 90's.

That email has been debunked faggot

Why would we drop nerve gas on ourselves so we could expel 23 Russian diplomats? What have we gained, or what control have the government taken on the citizens?

Read my post you absolute imbecile.

You're right
The spy was killed by M16 to push a false narrative. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just plain retarded.

This world is doomed anyway.

Attached: poisonisfun.jpg (650x488, 18K)

>Check'd HH and kek'd

Attached: 1520742084315.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

>What control have the government taken on the citizens?
They'll just increase your security state more, and then they can further justify economic and other sanctions on Russia since they don't like them at all. Russia is a scapegoat and a distraction. And it seems to be working; western citizens are gobbling it up.

It's not to say Russia dindunuffin... but they're not as bad as they say.

Jokes on you, I strengthened by Chernobyl radiation and poison just bounces back

Attached: Karlik.jpg (260x300, 23K)

It makes no logical sense for Russia to do this.. maybe they did but it doesn't appear to be logical. Maybe that's too difficult for you to understand.

Thousands of girls groomed and raped by Muslim sex traffickers. Hundreds of acid attacks. Terrorist attacks at concerts. Trucks of Peace, and Muslims taking over your streets. Not to mention all the foiled attacks that are covered up and never talked about. AND NO ONE BLINKS AND EYE!!!!
One scumbag spy is killed by "The Russians" (but it was actually Britain's own M16 that did the deed) AND EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!!!!

Attached: The_Subtle_Grin.jpg (150x207, 9K)

I'm agreeing with you. Just smile and nod.

quick rundown on the poisonings?
missed all the news.

your government killed one of their own guys to push an anti-Russian narrative.

Your opinions.

That's it settled then, a Russian guy has settled the debate, the UK are the bad guys.

>Bullshit this wasn't some shitty mustard gas a state did this with some old school KGB shit this is about vendettas. A sloppy job though

sure, with imaginary novichok

Well the (((U)))K are the ones killing their own people and covering up Muslim terrorist attacks and sex crimes, so yea. You are the bad guys. You always have been all throughout history.
People who can attest to this:
Scottish
Irish
Indians
Chinese
Americans
Dutch
Germans
French
I'm sure I could go on.

It makes sense for Britain. I followed this circus from the very beginning. No wonder if the poisoned spy after couple of weeks we'll be as good as gold.

>be secret double agent traitor
>get arrested in the UK
>get exchanged for other spies
>mother Russia prisions you for 8? years
>let's you have a nice life in the UK afterwards
>a few years later get poisoned and die
SomethingIsMissing.jpeg

10 years is not a few

I'm an American and the UK are not the bad guys

Jews are, especially glow in the dark KGB jews from Russia

ITT: Russian bots

You realize you're talking about the same UK that burned down your first white house, tried to enslave your entire country and keeps pushing the anti-gun narrative in your country, right?

It's time for your medication Hillary. You know you shouldn't be on sites like this, it's bad for your blood pressure.

thank you, daddy vladdy

there are no good sides, just opposing sides
and the uk in particular is by far not better than anybody else

Why are Russians so shit at everything? They can't even poison a man right withouth poisoning 38 others and they just denying it when it is CLEAR that it is them. Fucking authoritarian idiocracy.

Attached: 1406320738693.jpg (360x500, 118K)

It was just bantz, we're bros now

Why are you trying desperately to turn Anglos against Anglos, are you one of those faggy Quebec French Canadians

>tried to enslave your entire country
in fact... one could even say that they succeeded.

Attached: Queen-Elizabeth2a.jpg (951x652, 209K)

>It makes no logical sense for Russia to do this

He was a traitor and he got the boot for it, just like that other dude that also got poisoned in England.

This was a really fucking sloppy poisoning what did they do use a couple of gopnik's to carry it out. The tea one was way better.

>Americans are anglos
Hahaa, no. Most of the white Americans are actually from Dutch decent, a lot of Irish as well. Would you call a Chinaman an Anglo simply because the only language he can speak is English?

hmm lets see
>foreign power deliberately uses nerve gas agent, of which they only use and know, on a defector on european soil, which has not happened for decades.
versus
>some crazy shitskin believes they will ascend to heaven if they blow themselves up at a festival
Your comparing actions of a superpower to the actions of shitskins in places where they don't belong.

Attached: 1503595719670.png (650x406, 74K)

Attached: !cid__C314A25A28DF2B41AABDC45BE24015D2@namprd18_prod_outlook.jpg (400x326, 30K)

Umm... Yeah, no. You made a lot of great points until you made this one. Comparing Russian corruption to UK corruption is not a fair comparison. Russia is likely 50 times more corrupt.

No dumbass, I'm comparing the victim toll of thousands to one ex-spy that no one actually gives a fuck about.
The Russians are not the ones running through UK streets raping their women and trying to take over their country. The mayor of London is Muslim.
It's far more likely that the British Secret Police themselves poisoned that guy, just stir the pot and deflect from what is really happening to them.

Burden of proof lies on you.

MSM need no proof because most people are stupid sheep.

ITT: Whataboutism

A lot of those things can be attributed to Putin too. He also encouraged mass islamic immigration, eroded freedom, worked with terrorists and ended freedom of speech. Stop being a shill, and let me give you a tip for next time: People hate hypocrisy.

It does until it doesn't. This is squandering trust built up by years of sane leaders. At some point it becomes irrecoverable when confidence is lost. I personally have zero confidence our leaders are not making up shit all the time at this point. I'm sure a significant number of people is in my boat. How will they regain my confidence back? They won't. This is a fucking con game played with our countries, and the leaders are not going to be held accountable, so they do it. We will pay for this later. That's all it is really. It also tells you they have nothing to lose, which is bad.

Attached: britain-does-u-turn-ex-kgb-litvinenko-murder-inquiry.jpg (620x388, 35K)

Hi mark

*poisons jew*

Attached: 8fa.jpg (600x761, 50K)

>reuters

like putin hasn't history of poisoning people with polonium and other stuff. stay retarded.

%%Putin%%

OBVIOUS CIA-FRAME-JOB IS OBVIOUS.

THEY ARE TARNISHING THE HERO PUTIN'S NAME TO TRY TO TURN THE GOYIM AGAINST THE GLOBALIST KIKE PUPPETMASTERS.

let's see
>population unrest as a result of their immigration problem they refuse to address
>a fucking foreign super power committing chemical weapons attack on UK soil as a political message to western countries and would-be defectors
Are you serious that you cannot see why this is a major issue?

Also
>It's far more likely that the British Secret Police themselves poisoned that guy, just stir the pot and deflect from what is really happening to them.
Dude, read what nerve-agent was used, almost no one has access to it besides russia and even then anyone outside russia does not know it's full effects. The fact you think the british secret police obtained an extremely hard-to-acquire chemical weapon to deflect their immigrant problem is borderline insanity.

Attached: 1475198558490.jpg (631x616, 165K)

i still cant believe people fell for MH17. there was no conclusive evidence who shot it down

mind your shitty island

Russian ambassador kicking the shit out of Sky News 'journalist' atm.

Conspiracy time?

Putin and the UK are actually on pretty decent terms and what really goes on we will never know.

Rebels did

How the fuck do you shoot down a plane and it turns into an X-files mystery "hmm who shot it down" everybody knows the rebels did it

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

£0.05 has been deposited into your account

>Are you serious that you cannot see why this is a major issue?
It's not a major issue, and is blown way out of proportion in comparison to the thousands of people who's lives have been destroyed by Muslims, and the hundreds of thousands who will suffer in the future.
>almost no one has access to it besides russia
Who told you that, the BBC?
>almost no one
uh huh?

tard

Actually, they do worse shit for less.

My guess is the sanctioned property goes into some sort of conservatorship, and gets looted. That's probably why sanctions. Do you think Iran's frozen assets are still there?

>MUH MUSLIMS
easy there rabbi, don't tip your hand so much

$0.04 has been deposited into your account

>Read the facts
>(references his own unsourced conspiracy theory)

This is why you’re not a super power anymore

Attached: E7530D03-9EE8-4BDE-B49B-215FD1EB3F91.jpg (944x1024, 160K)

Are you saying he's making this up or what

>M16

Attached: M16-a3.jpg (400x300, 16K)

Anyone who doesn't think this is as suspicious, if not more, then the "evil sarin gas" attack in Syria is nothing more than useful pawn.

The jews playbook needs to get more creative, not everyone is afraid of the words "gas attack" as you are.

>some shitty mustard gas
all the fake SOHR reports are of sarin NERVE GAS or Chlorine BLISTER agent.

also Where is the Proof? You believe anything they tell you without so much as a fake news headline now?

I got your back Russia-bro. A "who benefits" analysis shows that Russia had nothing to gain from doing this, but western states did through more fuel for their anti-Russia propaganda campaign.

kek, how much time have you genuinely devoted to finding out, honest now?

The most damning evidence is the voice recording of grunt who misread the signature of a passenger jet and fired on it, you should have heard him talking to his commander and he explained, 'yes its definitely a passenger jet.. there are bodies everywhere oh shit' oh shit'

NATO has 24/7 AWACS and satellite over the area, they saw it roll in and then quickly roll out back over to Russia.
It was a mistake aye, im sure the guy who did it is in some gulag outside Vladivostok doing hard labour, or hes just dead.

It's not evidence and if it is then I can blame Anglo-Zionists for everything that goes wrong with the world.

ok

... whatever.

>It's just how the game is played friend.
oh ya nothing to see here goyim.
This BS is going to be cemented into the minds of plebs in order to justify a full on war to finish off Assad.

>burned the white house
with whos help?