EU eternally BTFO!

The Selmayr appointment has destroyed all credibility of the EU
>youtube.com/watch?v=49oPsXNw9V4
Press F to pay respects

Attached: 2344334.jpg (782x531, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/924375/eu-jean-claude-juncker-martin-selmayr-european-commission-latest
nos.nl/artikel/2222064-onderzoek-naar-eu-benoeming-vriendjespolitiek-van-de-bovenste-plank.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same story, different day. I guess the only reason they're complaining now is because it's so in your face blatant, but it was always like this. EU is just cattle working for the behest of Germany and has been for years and years and years now.

Here's an article for people who still read.
express.co.uk/news/politics/924375/eu-jean-claude-juncker-martin-selmayr-european-commission-latest

Give me a rundown, broer

I know Selmayr. And most heads of cabinets. They’re just dudes, usually friends of commissioners or family. The thing is, thats usually totally fine - a DG (directorate, i.e. ministry) is made up of hundreds of people permanently there. The commissioners office is like 20-30 people, considering the ones he brings in total. They dont dictate THAT much and even in the case of the most corrupt and least competent its still nothing worth noting.

Juncker, however, pretty much does his own thing, along with his cabinet. And he is utterly incompetent and drunk most of the time, so that corrupt appointment has a ridiculous amount of power. But in the end there is only one thing and one thing only to blame - the people. People care so little about who literally rules over them, they were ok with electing a drunk, senile, openly corrupt politician from LUXEMBOURG as prime minister of europe. And dont get me started on how people had no choice or whatever - nobody even bothered to check who Juncker even fucking was.

>juncker is drunk and senile retard
>in his first year almost entirely loses respect and everyone stops listening to him
>still formally has a lot of power
>his chief of staff, a neckbeard career politician shit uses and abuses it
>pushes his way to getting appointed sec gen of the commission, i.e. the secretary general of all Europe
>is appointed by the commissioners who he literally had absolute power over for years

Its like a prime minister being gifted a whole city by approval of the government.

Nobody voted for Juncker you gyppo retard.

That is objectively wrong.

Which? that nobody voted for Juncker or that you're a gyppo retard?

>nos.nl/artikel/2222064-onderzoek-naar-eu-benoeming-vriendjespolitiek-van-de-bovenste-plank.html
>Het draait allemaal om de 47-jarige man die tot voor kort kabinetschef was van Jean-Claude Juncker, de voorzitter van de Europese Commissie. Een man die volgens de regels nooit secretaris-generaal had kunnen worden, maar door de benoemingen snel op elkaar te laten volgen, werd hij binnen negen minuten eerst adjunct-secretaris generaal, waarna de benoeming tot hoogste baas volgde. "Geheel volgens de regels", verdedigde de Duitse eurocommissaris Oettinger de benoeming in het debat.

There was an election.

The MEPs had to approve Junker. The delegates delegitimated themselves by doing so as direct representatives voted by the electorat of the memberstates of the EU

Thats not even relevant, since the EU parties agreed to present their choices as head of commission during the elections. They were taken to the countries and even had debates. Voting was specifically mentioned as a vote for the party AND head of commission.

>Juncker, however, pretty much does his own thing, along with his cabinet. And he is utterly incompetent and drunk most of the time, so that corrupt appointment has a ridiculous amount of power. But in the end there is only one thing and one thing only to blame - the people. People care so little about who literally rules over them, they were ok with electing a drunk, senile, openly corrupt politician from LUXEMBOURG as prime minister of europe. And dont get me started on how people had no choice or whatever - nobody even bothered to check who Juncker even fucking was.
This guy is right

The moment we left western europe they all surrendered to a broken germany with a treaty called the "European Union"

>we left western europe

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Oh wait you’re being serious. Damn kike propaganda is good in the Us.

it's the equivalent to a parent walking out of the room. European garbage can not be trusted to manage their own countries. It always ends up in war because of germany.

>left europe
le global boger face.jpeg

Literally everything Germany does comes from the same people who rule th US. All of Europe is under complete and utter control of the US. Every nation has US tax funded foundations that fund societal brainwashing.

I am staggered how stupid you can be.

Assholes usually don't know they're assholes.

U wot?

Also,

>the most corrupt figure of EU makes a power grab and gets caught
>Sup Forums doesnt even care
>society doesnt even care

If I were a commissioner id take all the kikes’ money and bury this continent. Why not? Not like anybody gives a shit.

>American education
Your gov pushed hard for this, and the rest.

Attached: 1520683700496.png (650x925, 627K)

There it is. The world famous American Education. You forget to mention that modern day Germany is a US puppet state.

You guys are sounding more and more like Mexicans everyday.

Blame the USA for your problems.

>cause problem
>get called out for that problem
>HURR DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL STOP BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR PROBLEMS

Attached: 1520460841386.jpg (1564x1418, 326K)