Pol is there such thing as a good looking aryan woman who cooks, cleans...

Pol is there such thing as a good looking aryan woman who cooks, cleans, is capable of intelligent conversation and has traditional family values?

Attached: images (19).jpg (343x429, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=41009&pind=4
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1146311&pind=7
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1929100&pind=2
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1935858&pind=4
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1937564&pind=9
youtube.com/watch?v=PKooXwwk6bs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5kKQGbI0PU
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=484714&pind=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah my girlfriend you beta faggots

Yes there are loads of them but you will not find them on Tinder. Adjust your searching grounds.

no

This. If you don't want to find a slut stop looking where the sluts are
Go to church, sort yourself out, and you will meet a girl OP

Where?

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1521031237846.jpg (329x480, 44K)

I agree, his girlfriend does all of that stuff 10/10 would recommend you all get in line

go to church that's where I met my wife

There are, but whan can a beta obese cuck neet like you to offer her?

I might kill myself of boredom before I could ever fall in love, even if she does use the KJV.

I spend my day job in the public im a cop. I cannot for the life of me find a woman who isn't self absorbed and boring. Intelligent good looking women don't seem to exist. I can attract hot bimbos but I'm sick to death of the mundane conversations and I refuse to listen to their boring stories any longer just so I can use them as a receptacle for my cum.

>God, family, photography, graphic design,(some) movies, reading, drawing, singing, laughing, dancing, history, travelling, art.

>I am family oriented, love the Lord, like telling stories, and hearing stories.
>I really enjoy being kind to people, I like people and getting things going. I enjoy lively conversations.
>I really love to get along with different people but I stand my ground when it comes to convictions and things to do with the Lord.
>I am very sentimental, I like to laugh at people's jokes and I'm mellow about a lot of things, I like good company.

>I'm into cheery family gatherings and close friends, I'm an old fashioned, garage sale, cafe-going, painting by candlelight type of girl.
>I'm a photographer, and I take a lot of pictures, total shutterbug.
>I like reading the King James, I don't mind if you read from a different bible.

>I won't say what I'm looking for in a guy, as a lot of people try to be who you want them to be at first, instead of the person they are.
>I want someone who loves the Lord with all their heart, and wants to do what he has planned for them.
>I've made a lot of great friends, who are inspiring and bring a smile to my face, and are just the kindest and best of people.

>The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the LORD. - Proverbs 16:33

>For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. - Isaiah 55:12

>For we walk by faith, not by sight. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

>I believe in courting, more than dating. As far as a first date, we could decide on something, or I'd let the guy pick the place.
Coffee, or a really fun event in town, anything we'd both like.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=41009&pind=4

Attached: 480x480__width_height__20151021051455__99f26057fb1058caf709d12d261d3f03.jpg (480x442, 38K)

Also has occupation listed as 'homemaker' when she's presumably not even married

Never change leafbro. Even my boomer dad got a laugh out of that.

Yeah, my ex, who declined to marry me amd has went no-contact with me for months now. All because I believe hitler did nothing wrong :/

Which church, what sect? Christians are divided into two big groups. Leftist cucks vs. conservative.

>whore makeup / 10

You read Sup Forums with your dad?

That women in op pic is probably a coal burner just look at those empty eyes.

It is called being a stay at home daughter

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

>is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music"
What the hell? I love a lot of contemporary Christian music. It's what opened my eyes to becoming Christian and dating Christians.

do you let your children browse Sup Forums unsupervised?

my gf:
-virgin
-loves cooking for me
-traditional
-educated
-speaks 4 languages
-wants to have babies
X slavic

Women aren't a product to select, theyre material for you to shape. Be dominant and superior and theyll fall in line.

She's fairly cute. Clicked two other random profiles and both were single moms. Interesting.

Holy shit, I just realized that christianity is still relevant in the US. I thought it died pretty much everywhere.

best red pill is to subject white women to shitty blacks via college, especially shitty black women. white women see it instantly unless they're retarded.

Good advice desu.

Did she not watch the greatest story never told? You don't want to be with a normie faggot anyway mate, forget that kike lover.

Yes
but you're all too lazy to go out and find them

>Implying I will ever be able to afford children between Ping Ling bidding up condos, Indo Patel flooding the suburbs, and J Trudeau refusing to take definitive actions against China Our Greatest Ally.

I also haven't had a girlfriend in several years, so there's that.

>Slavic

Hard pass.

why's that, user? If you're fat, the sooner you start dieting the easier it will be

Lots of traditionalists believe it is against scripture. Insofar as it's commercialized, they are right, it's just weird to hear a Protestant caring about that sort of thing.

Terrible advice for retarded people.

Jesus would want you to raise her mistakes, user.

slav are the best women, but you gotta be careful you don't bore her and always provide for her

nope bethel hillsong and all that bieber shit is pozzed and not christian
It is all fake happy and shit and just trying to spread hollywood to christian kids

Wholesome af

lol I actually am not that fat and I am trying to work out. I think it's a combination of unrealistic standards and lack of effort.

Only in the south is it actually relevent. In the northbwe have too many fucking kikes

>oh wow, hidden gem?
>another single mom
divorcees and single moms, that's kind of depressing. It's not like they couldn't learn on other people mistakes. Single parenthood problem is quite old already

Attached: 300x224__width__20180214200625__d2059accf217b3173410e4426075ebfb.jpg (270x480, 25K)

Her father was supposed to be the one that shapes her.

Women can be molded, but beyond her child years you have to constantly beat her for her to do anything non-whorish.

I would just be too worried about getting poisoned. Like by her personality. And also by radioactive isotopes. But it would be how Slavic she was that killed me.

>makeup
>wholesome

Her face is basically just a billboard advertising the availability of her no-doubt enormous vagina.

da faq is that tattoo

Attached: u_id_1909102__300x224__width__20180214210506__%28%7C%29usr%401909102%402018-02-14%28%7C%29c1ea8d2506 (270x480, 16K)

That looks like a dude desu.

Also retarded advice from an autist who knows nothing about anything.

All women here are spolied brats. Can't even find one single woman who can cook properly, nor want children. I want at least 5 children

GRAUAUGAUGAUGGAU ITS RAMPANT IN TEXAS TOO

nope. either boring or money hungry sluts.

Well, she's my type of dude.

Aren't people in shitholes like Idaho, Minnesota, Ohio and other midwest America are religious af?

captain spalding?

I definitely did not type desu what word is that replacing?

>When Sup Forums wants to retain its culture by filtering white people speaking like black people to sound like Japanese people but also allows JIDF to post innumerable black cocks to the front page

You can filter them out

>I like sports and dancing and listen to music

>My name is Aisuluu. I'm looking for someone who is truly christian and who is willing to commit into a serious relationship that leads to marriage a lifetime partner that you could lean on through ups and downs. I waiting for my other half that God prepared for me and it will be good if meet person that keep himself pure until marriage and because I keep myself pure until marriage also :). If you're interested to know me better just send me message.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1146311&pind=7

Attached: u_id_1146311__480x480__width_height__20160919044138__(_)usr@1146311@2015-09-11(_)226ffd6ad8e6680a4ce (319x480, 33K)

Notice they are all old like high 20s low 30s
Im 26 and I want a low 20s wife who has lots of time to bear me many sons and daughters

Yeah. But they arnt American

NO RACE MIXING

Attached: 1517156277679.jpg (1408x1167, 733K)

Really doubt you have the option of being selective.

It's not like I have anything to look for there. I'm not willing to move to USA, lmao. It's just interesting to see what christian dating scene looks like in the USA.

Not anymore.

To be honest

I thought Scandinavian women were suppose to be wholesome family women who are well educated and beautiful...

Fit strong confident asf and once I get my construction company started and am financially stable enough to provide for a family ill have to fight em off with a stick

she is utterly disgusting only feminine submissive sissy ass wh*Tes can find that fish mouth creature attractive, meanwhile all real high testosterone men like MEDS and SLAVS prefer pic related

Attached: 1515159747620.jpg (600x748, 68K)

>woman
>intelligent conversations
no
and I'm serious too
stop looking for
>muh intelligent women
there are no actually smart women when compared to men
if you look for
>is independent
>smart
>likes male activities
than your looking for a freaking male you retard
look for beauty submissiveness and young enough not to be brainwashed by Marxism
those are by far the most important

Thanks for the insight. I love Bethel music. It's sad to hear it's not "accepted", it's the best Christian oriented music I've heard besides some old classical songs.

Attached: 1520762854329.jpg (250x200, 7K)

She likely wears makeup because she’s extremely insecure. Which has problems of its own, but at least those trust issues means she won’t take dickings from niggers.

She doesn’t seem like a Stacey.

that new song reckless love is pretty good, reckless love and so will i

Attached: 039.jpg (1600x1200, 197K)

Educated yes, beautiful yes. Wholesome family women no.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1929100&pind=2

>cowgirl

Attached: u_id_1929100__480x480__width_height__20180305074503__(_)usr@1929100@2018-03-05(_)439e9aff6ac4efe8c95 (300x300, 17K)

I'd only do it if it's not a shitskin and it's a daughter, just so I have a cute girl to molest and fuck once she becomes legal.

:^)

There is, and they're pretty easy to find if you're willing to get off your ass and brush the cheeto dust off your keyboard.

>create okcupid account
>answer at least 1000 of their questions in absolute honesty
>this creates a profile of you as a traditional white nationalist (and however else you define yourself with the questions)
>go to your matches
>sort by match percentage
>you now have a list of qts that are just like you
Added bonus:
>go to their profiles
>go to personality page
>select qts with:
>>more conservative
>>more old-fashioned
>>more wholesome
>>less outgoing
>>less sex-perienced
>congratulations you've met your perfect aryan qt

Anyone who's tfwnogf should do it. If you don't try, you have no right to piss and moan about it.

Attached: 1452184125667.gif (319x255, 2M)

So where do I find based aryan women who know that Hitler did nothing wrong and want children? Tell me right fucking now.

you have to find one and teach them these things

>Basketball, Golf, Evangelism, Reading, Outdoors, Writing, Environmental Science.

>My name is Ginny or Virginia Friedeck. I’ve lived an emotionally abusive life because of my adoptive father and my mom moved us away and I became rebellious and was sent to a boarding school in Mississippi, a Christian one and remained there for 3 years. This place and the people there changed my life through God. I am now back at a Christian day school in VA and am going to live out my Faith every day of my life. I love God and nothing will ever be more loved by me than him. I am adopted and I love my Mother, Uncle Berry and Godmother. I want to help bring others to Christ because this world is slowly dying and we need God. Even though those who deny him need to to hear the Gospel. I love Jesus so much and I’ll never stop, he is my refuge and my rock and my home, he is the king of my heart and the owner of my soul. He changed my life and I want others to experience that too. The love of God is beautiful and the name of Jesus is powerful. Life Verse: Micah 7:7
Interests: Environmental Science? Basketball, Evangelism, Writing, Reading, The Outdoors, History and so much more.
Dream Jobs: Writer, Botanist, Ichthyologist, Librarian, Professional basketball player.
I also love animals and am a anti-bullying advocate. Love my President🇺🇸 ðŸ™Â

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1935858&pind=4

Attached: u_id_1935858__75x75__distort__20180311142301__(_)usr@1935858@2018-03-11(_)83260c96ec3b5002614a4110f9 (75x75, 2K)

This is all well and good and I will genuinely try this but from what I have seen already on dating sites (not Tinder) most of the women wanting serious relationships are either single mothers or older women 30+ who have ridden the cock carousel and now have 3 years left till their eggs expire.

Not even this site is safe. Time to consider converting.

Attached: godhatessinglemothers.jpg (957x652, 140K)

>I have always been very active in the church, especially when it comes to music. I play the piano at various churches, and I am the praise team leader at my home church. In addition to this, I love playing sports and working out. I played tennis, basketball, and softball. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends, shopping, and spending time outdoors. I am a very outgoing and social person. I am also very driven and determined as well. Once I have my mind set to something, there is nothing holding me back.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1937564&pind=9

Attached: u_id_1937564__480x480__width_height__20180312204442__(_)usr@1937564@2018-03-12(_)631a1ed674fb7b188d3 (300x300, 15K)

>reckless love
Thanks friend. I'm checking it out with this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=PKooXwwk6bs

Here's my favorite so far for you. Kari Jobe - Speak to Me:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5kKQGbI0PU

Attached: 1501371488356.jpg (3840x2160, 1.82M)

>implying anyone will respond to your messages
I met 2 girls form OK Cupid (went on few dates, never anything serious) although I've been there for years. Your odds are very low if anything.

Attached: 1508623434338.png (579x523, 128K)

What about this one?

Attached: polish qt olympics.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I know she's 18 and all but I'm still suprised she isn't a single-mom to a whole litter of bastard kids by now with the daddy issues and psycho face she has.

Attached: sheiiiit.png (259x306, 146K)

Thanks.

>spends time here

You've already failed.

No worries. I don't like it myself but to each his own.

Low self esteem girls are far more likely to act out sexually, just the same way that attractive people are usually the most kind (compare the antithesis to that hypothesis which is how ugly everyone on Sup Forums likely is, and how ugly they behave).

She looks like she would balloon up to the size of a cow after two years of marriage.

>people actually believe this

It might just be late and it might be her makeup but I read the last word of every one of these sentenced as "dick."

>Hey there!! My name is Bryget (pronounced like 'Bridget') and I am kind, caring, optimistic, and loving. I have always been mature for my age and am wise beyond my years. I believe that modesty is the best policy and I am striving to become a Proverbs 31 woman for my future husband that God has planned. I'm a very detail oriented person and tend to think deeply and analytically about things.

>God is my everything! I live for Him and strive to become more like Him each day. Even when life gets tough, I find His comfort, strength, love, and blessings. He has gotten me through so much and I've written my testimony in my blog:
bryget.blogspot.com

>As far as things I'm looking for:
>A strong God fearing man who puts Christ first - hardworking, honest, responsible, assertive, reliable, good sense of humor, strong leader and strong morals. Someone patient, kind, caring - who is mature and serious, but also knows when to be hilarious. A man who can make me smile and feel loved, valued, and cherished. A man who will guide me spiritually with prayer, reading the bible, and daily encouragement. Who is annointed by The Holy Spirit and on fire for Jesus Christ. A man who is genuine in his walk with The Lord and a fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ. Lukewarm Christian's need not apply.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=484714&pind=5

Attached: 480x480__width_height__20170610192708__8591c1cace0623396c2eac2f4e280fa4 (1).jpg (452x480, 39K)

How can I get her to sit on my face, help me out here Polebro

It might vary by geography. In my case there were plenty of young women (Essex-Hertfordshire-Cambridgeshire), but then again, I simply filtered out everyone over 25, so for all I know that got rid of 90% of the users.

Regarding wanting serious relationships, look for the "More Traditional" and "More Conservative" personality traits. As for the cock carousel riders, look for "Less Sex-perienced" and at a stretch, "Less Kinky".

Trust me, famalam, the site is made for autists. Not only is it the perfect way for scientifically selecting a partner, but the women seem to know it too. OKCupid seems to attract a lot of women that are more focused on personality vs looks compared to other dating sites.

How many opening messages did you send. I don't want to mislead anyone; you will get an assload of no responses. You just gotta keep on plugging. It's a numbers game in the end.

>people actually believe this
Worked for me, Chang.

Fuck I would drink her bath water. She is a 10. Love those thick thighs. 10/10 would wear as earmuffs.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

True there are either woman who think they are smarter than your or woman that know you are smarter.

No.
If a girl is legit attractive the temptation to use her powers for evil is too strong.
It would be like asking if someone could have DBZ powers and not eventually go on a rampage. It's just human nature. And our society abets these women in their "adventures." They're told it's the right thing to do.

>>I have always been very active in the church, especially when it comes to dick. I play the piano at various churches, and I am the praise team leader at my home dick. In addition to this, I love playing sports and working dick. I played tennis, basketball, and dick. I also enjoy spending time with my family and friends, shopping, and spending time out dick. I am a very outgoing and social dick. I am also very driven and determined as dick. Once I have my mind set to something, there is nothing holding me dick

hhnnnnnng just imagining it gives me a heart attack.

Attached: thicc.jpg (1000x657, 207K)

>How many opening messages did you send
Actually, tons of throwaway ones, but these two I actually sat down and had to think for at least half an hour what to say, trying to craft something bloody original. I am a brainlet when it comes to these things, and I sweat bullets thinking of what a good message should be.

she's perfect.

Attached: thicc 2.jpg (680x405, 49K)

Yes, but her husband is already cheating on her with nice girl single moms that just need a little attention. FML I give up.

>that nose

Attached: amerimutt.png (1124x598, 127K)

Yes, she's just with someone much more attractive than you.

Nie ślin się tak bardzo, nie dla psa kiełbasa.

My experience with OKCupid was join, get matched with freaks of nature that didn't even look like women, message one or two girls who eventually ignored me.

I actually ended up going to college with one of them, which was weird because we both immediately recognized each other but said nothing. Could have moved to the woods with her. Instead I became a Fasco-Nazi-Racist pulling all-niters on Sup Forums.

literally my wife is all those things and yes we have 3 kids.