Anime monkey paws

>I wish Shingeki no Bahamut got a second season!

>I wish Psycho Pass got a second season.

>I wish Umaru got a second season.

Why did we wish for this? Why????

But Umaru S2 is good

I wish Berserk had a new anime

Because we wnted more Kougami.
Instead we got more Akane.

Akane was not the problem in S2.

At least we got that one cute Rita / Kaisar moment...

Exactly, she's so bland she's not even a problem. But that's a problem in itself.

These are no monkey paws.

I wished Darker than Black got a second Season. I wished Eureka Seven got a sequel.

>DTB
>Bhamut
>PP
Isn't there a pattern there?
>S1 is good
>A lot of people like it
>S2 gets announced
>MC of S1 is not the MC anymore
>New MC(female) takes the spotlight
>It's shit
>People wish or pretend it never happened

To be honest though, PP S2 wasn't that bad compared to VS & AO.
It still has room for improvement in S3, as long as Urobutcher come back.

I wish Berserk got a new anime adaption!

and to think there were so many pretentious fags whining about "why don't the industry make more anime like this" in the early threads only for the show to turn into a wet fart itself. fucking hilarious.

>I wish Date a Live got a second season.
>I wish Date a Live got a third season.

I wish there's a place for me to discuss about anime I like.

I wish Code Geass got a sequel.

I thought the ending to Virgin Soul was supposed to be terrible? I saw it and thought it was a sweet ending.

I wish they don't fuck up Panty and Stocking season 2

I was having so much fun with it, I wished Hunter x Hunter would never end. I'm sorry.

I wish they'd make a Mahou Sensei Negima anime.
I wish they'd make another Last Exile.

Bahamut still gets more threads than a lot of Fall shows. It really must have left a bad taste in people's mouths.

> Another Last Exile
We can pretend Silver Wing never happened, right?

A continuation of dragon ball

I wish for a Zaregoto anime

Still expectant of second novel

I wish Eureka Seven got an alternate universe movie, a sequel, the actual ending for the sequel in a pachislot, and a movie trilogy remake! What could possibly go wrong?

>S1 ends and people hope to see more Favaro and Kaisar
>S2 comes out
>New author(female) proceeds to shit on everything that made S1 good and ransforms the show into a reverse harem for a dumb virgin who morphs into a dragon and decided to marry the tyrant.

>I wish Diamond is not Crash will be only one cour

>I wish there's a series with the Adventure cast again

>I wish OPM got a second season
>JShit Staff does it

Fuck you monkey paw

That show focused on all the wrong things
>Not-Russia protected by badass rocket cannon ladies that are restricted to going fast and shooting hard
>Bitch princess that's slowly warming up to her surroundings and eventually becomes the most coherent person in the show
>DIO doing Dio things
>NOPE! Let's switch from retard genki MC and her autistic lesbian copilot that no one asked for to now focus on the bland as shit enemy generals and their stereotypical back stories for the second half of the show. Oh yeah, Claus is in a wheelchair, but you don't need to know how or why. Enjoy!

Some more Slayers after Try would be nice.
>When your fan made adaptation does so badly you have to sell one of the characters to Disney for the new Star Wars movie

>I wish Sup Forums had mods
Fuck you monkey I'll jerk it with your paw.

I wish the next Gundam is more serious than G-Reco.

Which one of you fuckers wished for a new Soul Eater?

It specifically says not! right there, I'm not sure what you're talking about.

>Oh yeah, Claus is in a wheelchair, but you don't need to know how or why. Enjoy!

This was like a final, savage kick in the nuts. I will never not be mad.

I wish this character came back to life somehow

I wish Tiger and Bunny got a second season.

I wish that Aldnoah Zero got a second season

I personally didn't even want it to get a second season. I thought it was fine as is.

This was all me. I actually really liked the first couple volumes of the manga because it was fun seeing the characters before the main story began, and I found the idea of worldbuilding outside of the battle class to be interesting. Also I hoped it might reignite enough interest to get a Soul Eater Brotherhood. I had no idea it would nosedive so hard into stupidity.

>I wish we could get some news about Kemono Friends' second season.

>I wish we could get any Kemono Friends news that isn't related to the Kadokawa situation

You monster

I'm calling the police

>I wish Overlord second season would be coming out now instead of shitty money grabbing recap movies

I wished I could legally watch anime somewhere other than Crunchyroll.

May God have mercy on my soul.

>I wish Darker than Black got a second season

I wish there was a site where you could donate to the producers and 95% would go to them. That way when I watch an anime illegally and really enjoy it, I feel compelled to donate and am able to.

There are 3 reasons to like Ao, and a billion reasons to hate it.

1. You get to see Eureka as a full grown woman,
2. Eureka acts flustered when speaking about Renton.
3. Renton is a badass shotgun wielding drifter who's trying to kill enough Scub to allow him to have children.

Everything about Ao the character is terrible, from his ret-gone gun to his antagonist to his girlfriend who gains superpowers. The introduction of time travel is also retarded, and I believe that time travel should only exist in something that has it at the beginning; introducing time travel to a preexisting setting is the stupidest plot idea ever.

Does this mean you steal everything you own out of contempt for the subjugation of labor that is perpetuated by corporate oligarchs?

No lol. It's just more convenient and they don't release English subs anyway so I'd be unable to watch it anywhere else, you could say CrunchyRoll but what about manga or visual novels?

>Your wish comes true
>The whole anime production system falls apart and everything becomes crowdfunded
>Everything is Under the Dog

I am nixing this wish NOW before the Monkey's Paw activates.

It still sold like above 7k. So nips still accept it as an ok sequel.

Oh god no I don't want it to be crowdfunded. Donations only. Even with the shitty harems and vulgar ecchi, the current anime industry still produces 'good' shows.

I wish development of anime becomes decentralized and paid for by an automated royalty system that would allow crowd-funding of crowd-developed anime that is a clusterfuck of millions of anonymous directors, artists and animators and VAs.

Our wishes could come true. All it takes is for someone with programming skills and connections to finally start it.

I don't read manga, but as far as I'm aware there are decent digital services. Although I know there's still plenty of material that goes unlicensed, of course. And VNs are still the wild west.

My point is if you want to give money to Mr. Anime, Crunchyroll and all the other options are fine. You're not going to be able to give genga-kun a magic money blowjob (for the foreseeable future, anyway) because that's not how professionalized creative economies work. Everybody has a distributor. Animators and studios as a whole aren't going to suddenly get a whole lot richer, and it will only happen at all if they unionize. Now there's your real monkey's paw.

I would like to not only support the professionalized creative economy itself, but individual mangakas. I want to be able to send money directly to their bank accounts if I like their manga.

It was me. Sorry.

I wished for a sequel to Last Exile.

this, this so fucking hard

>I wish series got a GOOD second season
If I wish that can the primate limb screw it up?

sure, it wold be like eva rebuilds. you get a great part 2, but then part 3 comes out and shits the bed EXTRA HARD.

Amagami is so comfy, I wish it got a spiritual sequel...

it did it was shit with a fucking ending

>Madhouse hype
>Everyone wants CURAZY action anime
>Gets SOL
Huge wasted potential.I didn't hate it though

>Show bombs so hard that the planned second season to finish the routes gets scrapped
What the fuck was Japan thinking?

>I wish Funishit died

All of my why.

Why did it had to suck so bad?

>I wish Durarara!! would get more seasons

x2 was good. Certainly not as good as the first season but not nearly as bad as most of the stuff in here.

>the sequel is almost always shit because they take everything people liked about the first series and then fuck it all up

>I wish Muv-Luv got an anime!
>I wish Muv-Luv got another anime!

My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did PSG not get a sequel? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want PSG to have a sequel and save anime. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was hinted as really well???? This is so fucked. I just punched a hole in my wall im so fucking pissed. Are people really this stupid? You know what you deserve this. you deserve a french mecha shitshow. you deserve to all burn to the ground. You allowed trigger to do this, no one spoke up. Now they wont listen to your voices when you spoke up and chose PSG. My hand is fucking bleeding but i dont care, i dont care anymore. fuck all of you. fuck everything. when people say there moving to another board but i actually am. Im leaving this shitty board with shitty trigger bitches. Fuck all of you.

Y'all look cute.

>I wish Rainbow Live would continue

I want a Fate LN spinoff!