Reminder that Putin did nothing wrong, traitors deserve to be assassinated

Reminder that Putin did nothing wrong, traitors deserve to be assassinated

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

Maybe a bullet in the head in his house, but not a nerve gas that contaminates an entire area and also effects UK citizens.

Here's a pic of Trump's boyfriend aka cock holster

Attached: donald-trump-jerking-off-Vladimir-Putin-720x906.jpg (720x906, 81K)

Send more pls

UK citizens you mean Muslims lol?

Vlad, just know that when shit hits the fan, i will suck your cock if you spare my life. I will suck it even if shit doesnt hit the fan, you sexy beast you.

You Americans are so original haha you showed that w*ite boy

I'm late to this party. Is there proof Russia carried out these acts?

No we did nothing of the sort

*They I meant they shut up

Attached: 1520965455335.jpg (432x648, 58K)

I'm listening to the UK parliament now and they're using the same talking points as the US politicians did: collusion, interference, etc..

seems like a cohencidence to me considering the FBI just said there was no collusion in the election. Now ((( they ))) are moving on to their next plan to take down Russia.

Tom of Finland is that you?

Attached: 382.jpg (700x525, 40K)

La Luz Extinguido...

In all seriousness this isn't the first time it's happened, they assassinated a spy in the UK by slipping radioactive material in his food and drink. It is also a nerve agent that was invented by the Russians so

>w*ite boy

Attached: 322_640.jpg (640x418, 50K)

Whats the motive? And why use a nerve agent which is overkill in this situation

He was a double agent who defected and helped MI5, and the nerve agent is to send a message to anyone else who considered betraying russia. It's also a test to see how the west responds

> The West has perpetuated the Cold War needlessly for 40 years
> Russian Spy existed in the first place because England paid him to spy on Russia for them.

Wonders why there are Cold War shenanigans going on.

Putin is zionist puppet

Digits confirm

The FBI said there’s no collusion, Pádraig?

Aren't they all?

so killing ur citizens with dronez abroad is legal?
so sick of Obama getting away with the same shit the media accuses Russia of.

Could be a russian spy who acted by himself and get rid of the traitor, obviously not a supporter of putin he can't ignore there is the election coming.

To send a message. People on Sup Forums acting like Russia doesn't want everybody to know it was them.

Why is it so hard to believe Russians do this kind of shit all the time? Did you guys forget about the Cold War or something? Oh wait - lemme hear it - "Russia is not communist anymore, they forgot every single one of their communist techniques and training, they are a new country with absolutely no sympathies for the old times"

I was on about this. Also, If we consider the supposed Fake News spread by Russians on Facebook, that was debunked by one of the executives of Facebook.

It does seem all like allegations at this point. I really don't trust the British government or any of their ((( allies ))) especially after them spreading propaganda about Syria, Russia and being Zionist cunts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 14.11.52.png (619x432, 93K)

I guess it's because of how quickly if shifted from supposed collusion in the American election, now allegations concerning Russian spies in the UK.

As I said in the previous post, it seems like just allegations at this point and desu I don't trust any of them.

I see KGB mongol in your picrel and you, OP

Now kys with your nerve gas, soviet inbreed

Right. Well the only ‘coincidence’ is that the Republican HIC dropped their nonsense conclusion on the even of the Pennsylvania Special election.

You understand the the Special Counsel investigation (the investigation that matters) remains in full swing right?