!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT CAMERON KASKY WANTS 500,000 PROTESTORS TO BRING AR-15's TO WASHINGTON DC AND SMASH THEM ON MARCH 24TH

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ae68a542b390
LITTLE DOES CAMERON KNOW, THAT AR-15'S ARE ILLEGAL ON CAPITOL HILL

Attached: Marchforourhappening.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180314140452/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ec772dea51e1
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-
fortune.com/2018/03/02/lyft-free-rides-march-for-our-lives-rally/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLDBf9oZjfk&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=w8WEaJQ4m30
youtube.com/watch?v=6V4-vQxhLnw
youtube.com/watch?v=yDJvnWgREQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

won't change anything
sage

Who's gonna stop 500.000 AR-15's?

>says it wont change anything
>works for March for Our lives
>nervousashell.jpg that Cameron said something like and hopes the media wont pick up on it anymore

GTFO out of here shill

Man, it would be absolutely terrible if an organization with links to the Middle East heard about this

100,000 AR-15s is nothing here

Cameron Kasky is about to get V&

All it takes is one rifle to be brought and
all hell breaks loose

who would win?
>david "my dad simulates special force operations" hogg
or
>cameron "my jewish DC lawyer dad imports russian children for big bucks" kasky

>let me fix that for you
web.archive.org/web/20180314140452/https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ec772dea51e1
>producer working for ABC filed for a permit
Color me surprised.

haha could you imagine how big a panic that would be if so much as a recording of gunfire went off in the middle of these good people

Leftists only care when white people get shot. They love it when blacks get murdered by blacks with handguns.

1. how?
2. wouldn't this easily allow a shooter to blend in? or is that their hope?

Does DC even have open carry?

1 tank

All you anons here are missing the big picture with these (((student movements))) you have no idea what’s going to happen this summer. I’ve tried to warn you, but naturally I was called a shill for what ever reason, and the threads were slid in favor of
>White Bois BTFO
And threads of that ilk

Attached: 1A334BCE-287A-47D3-ACFC-A36C21B3666C.jpg (635x645, 340K)

No
Why not encourage this message even further
>#fuckyourguns destroy ar-15's on march 24th!

slowly shill what cameron kasky said on twitter

This fucker is worse than the Hogg or Sinead O'Diaz
His Dad is some creepy lawyer that specializes in adoptions and surrogate mothers
Serious Deep State business

>stupid faggot kid doesnt know the law
lmao

>buying 50'000 AR-15
>destroy them
>manufacturer buys back scrap
what's not to profit from?

Did you even read the article you posted?
>In an email Saturday, he said marchers no longer planned to smash AR-15s because of legal concerns.

Isn't DC a gun free city? Especially the areas around the white house?

>Half a million liberals buy a scary death gun to destroy it
>Get arrested for felony firearm possession in a restricted zone
>Get charged with creating a half million sawed off rifles
>Gun manufacturers see huge boost in sales

Attached: hillary_nothin_personnel_drumpfkins.png (222x225, 83K)

sir sir INCOMMING DRONE!

>Student movements

Nobody gives a fuck what children want.

Planned disobedience isn't disobedience user.

The Secret Service would love that. And I'm pretty sure they are illegal in D.C.
Children realy do need to be seen and not heard.

>The National Park Service permit application was filed by Deena Katz
>(((Katz)))

Wall street journal posted this
>damage control
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-
movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

what's going to happen user?

>500,000 protesters marching towards the White House each with a gun
>Thinking you won't be immediately detained and have the guns confiscated, regardless of whether the guns are loaded or not
These people are actually children. They live in an unrealistic fucking fantasy world, and when reality finally forces their hands away from their eyes and ears all they'll do is whine and complain.

>this is appropriating Slav culture

The infograph related, shows the hierarchy of the March for Our lives movement
the ((((unknown donator))) represents ((((them))))

Attached: March4OurLives.png (2100x1500, 838K)

I hope they all get arrested and charge with felony firearm possession.

>Mfw they're never able to vote
We need more activism like this in the youth

Attached: image.jpg (700x455, 142K)

let's think about this. there are a certain number of people with ar-15s. a vast plurality will not be willing to smash them, and even more vast plurality will not be willing to travel to DC. thus a bunch of paid protesters will have to purchase ar-15s in order to "smash" them and will likely wind up killing each other on accident due to their ignorance of the weapon's nature. is cameron kasky /ourguy/?

Attached: 1519231454629.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

I squatted for 17 minutes this morning

>cameron "my jewish DC lawyer dad imports russian children for big bucks" kasky
Sauce?

Attached: 1518021375838.jpg (474x321, 16K)

Opa comrade
stay cheeki breeki

Attached: 342342345352.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Wait...so they're only going to damage the lowers?
There will be 500k BCG's, barrels, and trigger groups laying in the streets? Can I volunteer to clean up? Jesus these fucks are fucking retarded. I say you should have to take a year of firearm training before you speak out against them. Otherwise you're just going to look stupid to the adults in the group.

Attached: 1515750310063.jpg (363x310, 33K)

every faggot who uses the its happening bait should get range banned from Sup Forums

Everyone working for the media being Jewish is just a (((coincidence)))

THIS IS ACTUAL FOREIGN MEDDLING IN US POLITICS BUT THE MEDIA IS SILENT

oh wait....

The left really hates the Constitution. First they want to ban the First Amendment and censor the internet and now they want to ban the Second Amendment and take away gun ownership rights.

Attached: 1520042320755.jpg (2690x3153, 1.7M)

I will be selling full priced - non functioning AR-15's for this event. Please tell your liberal friends to buy on to take with them, and maybe buy two in the event a friend forgets theirs. They will be selling for 649.99 each, and you can buy the death-mode model that looks scarier for 899.99. If you buy 2 I will give you a 5% discount. Also, if you have pink hair or an obscure gender pronoun I will include an assault dildo attachment for additional assault effect, because the best way to kill someone is to kill them dead then sexually assault them afterwords.

500,000. Where the fuck he thinks he's getting these things is beyond me.

I don't get it, isn't it an anti-gun rally?

Is there any law against being negligent with a gun you own? Say they crush the barrel and leave a perfectly functioning lower in the street for anyone to grab? Can we see that those (((find their way))) into the hands of some underprivileged DC city youth?

Underrated.

So are they buying them from their local gun dealers or is the government goning to give them some? I mean if I where a DC not I'd start jacking white people for their ARs. I mean shit anyone in the area or that can travel should go down and try to collect as ammy lowers and other parts as possible.

bet 5$ only 4000 people show up

Because they're authoritarian leftists. read: Communists.

The question now is how we travel back home with all our 'trash'. TSA melts down over a water bottle so I guess flight is out. Drive by car to get out with the loot?

>gtfo out of here shill
>gtfo
>out of here
Hey rabbi

Perhaps you should also spend a hear wiping the shit from the ass of a kid paralyzed from a school shooting before you can buy an AR-15.

Seem's fair.

AR-15s are illegal to possess in the District of Columbia. Good old Cameron is setting up 500,000 for mass arrests. Besides which, the cheapest ARs run right around $400. Is Cameron expecting 500,000 people to Shell out $400 to $500 only to turn around and destroy it and face possible arrest for a felony firearms possession? I don't see it happening. Leftists are great at spending other people's money, but when it comes to spending their own money, it all of a suddenly "Bah, humbug."

Every country does that. Russia did it after we sanctioned them for doing illegal shit. Three strikes baby.

He used D u b s guy in vain

Lyft has stated they are giving free rides to everyone who is participating in a March for Our Lives
rally.
fortune.com/2018/03/02/lyft-free-rides-march-for-our-lives-rally/

Combine this with the paid buses coming from all across the country.
This event could trickle into the millions possibly.

>national guard gets called in
>some dumb kid lets off a shot
>Kent state 2.0 occurs
>civil war begins

Attached: Nuclear_eyes_pepe.jpg (507x479, 24K)

>1 post by this ID

>HOLY SHIT CAMERON KASKY WANTS 500,000 PROTESTORS TO BRING AR-15's TO WASHINGTON DC AND SMASH THEM ON MARCH 24TH

Think of the potential to hijack a protest like this and call it a 2nd amendment celebration. What if instead of 500k leftist protesting with ARs (as if that many lefty faggots own a gun) we had several million pro 2a patriots descend on capital hill with their firearms.

It could be a yearly gathering that the government literally couldn't stop unless they wanted war.

>mfw the rabbi orchestrates a "deranged right wing gun nut" to massacre the poor goyim smashing their unloaded death machines in peaceful protest

Attached: 1511584252135.jpg (231x281, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tLDBf9oZjfk&t=87s

youtube.com/watch?v=w8WEaJQ4m30

>500,000 AR15s vs 100 A-10 Warthogs
I'd pay to see that strafe run desu

Great, now they only have to get through Marine battalions backed up by Bombers raining nasty things down from above before they even get within 5 miles of the White House.

But seriously, who was the moron who came up with this plan?? Did they really think it would be legal? Did they think that people would just trust them that all the guns were "empty"? And finally, they probably thought it would scare Trump, and be a big grand publicity stunt, for CNN and the Fake news media to run stories on for the next month, showing the video, these must have been their main goals.

This whole wacky idea was beyond retarded, and damn near suicidal if they had really tried it. It's mind-blowing that someone was this insane or so much of a lunatic that they thought this would be a good idea to do, for high school kids to boot.

>are liberals in fact this stupid
>someone else buy the guns, travel fare, fines
500,000 felons to remove from vote registration lads

Eh. You can do what you want with your gun. But I can see if these ar's happen to not be damaged, a ((group)) may collect them and pass them out to MS13/rabble rousers/ and other useful idiots.If said gun is recovered in a crime and the lower is registered to you, they'll come asking questions, and if you filed a lost/broken/stolen form you're in the clear, if you didn't fill out said form, they may give you a negligence crime, or if youre a big dick about it, tac on the all the charges of said illegal use to you. But I haven't heard of the ladder for decades. I'm sure another user has an article or two where it can bite you in the ass.
But on another note. Sledgehammer vs Hammer forged steel barrels, Bolt Carrier Groups, and Trigger Assembly's wouldn't turn out how they expect. And like these soyboys can even lift a sledgehammer....

Attached: 1517321814097.jpg (480x353, 46K)

This is very true

Hahahahaha dumb kids that use that were raised on Facebook think they know anything wow just wow this is getting funny can't believe people fall for this fake shit

>make it 2

Attached: tuckersenpai.png (582x589, 278K)

Yeah give the gun manufacturers a bunch of money.
good idea

>implying they don't just shoot themselves in the process by not checking if its loaded before striking it with a hammer

Attached: 1466794953748.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Attached: 1517418912287.gif (325x216, 2.7M)

>Literally ordering lefties to purchase 500,000 AR-15's as a way to fight the gun industry.

This has jewish tricks written all over it.

Yes do it. This would be a lot of money for the gun manufacturers.

Tomato sauce, thanks.

>Just imagine what I could do if I had arms

Who would win?
>a tank backed by the the martial pride and dignity of the most populous nation on earth
>a dude with a shopping bag

Attached: 200.gif (356x200, 787K)

Dont point out thus mistake. Just let it happen. (And collect all the free parts)

Attached: 1520560359479.gif (229x263, 803K)

I'll fuckin rent a uhaul for that loot. And I live in Washington State. I'd drive down the whole way laughing. I'm imagining all the hella nice rifles these kids are gonna steal from their rich daddies. Nitride BCG's, Daniel Defense uppers, Geissle triggers, unngghhh, probably some mega arms handgaurds,

Attached: 1516281817414.png (691x597, 16K)

kek

>
>Lyft has stated they are giving free rides to everyone who is participating in a March for Our Lives
>rally.
>fortune.com/2018/03/02/lyft-free-rides-march-for-our-lives-rally/
>Combine this with the paid buses coming from all across the country.
>This event could trickle into the millions possibly.
Lyft going to kid nape some kids and give them to killary and peeps

>Nitride BCG's, Daniel Defense uppers, Geissle triggers, unngghhh, probably some mega arms handgaurds,
Gotta get on that shit bruh

Attached: lee_enfield.jpg (600x450, 58K)

who the fuck is funding these little shits. They didn't organize a nation wide school walkout all on their own. I can't believe we're letting someone use our children as puppets for their fucking agenda. We need to find the mother fuckers.

>the liberals are giving away free guns at capitol hill

Attached: k_pillow_talk.png (700x710, 347K)

They don't give a shit about white people; In fact they were celebrating the deaths of white country fans in Las Vegas. What they care about is that half of the people shot at Parkland were Jewish. That is why this is such a big stink.

Attached: 1520962417709.jpg (1024x773, 290K)

Don't forget:
>>Half a million liberals attempt to buy a scary death gun to destroy it
>Realize first-hand how difficult and expensive it is to get one already
>Proceed to ignore the fact anyway

smashing property that their paid for? that will show em

>set up cameras
>throw around firecrackers
>???
>WIN!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6V4-vQxhLnw
still enjoying this

If I were a gunshop I'd be celebrating!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

>500000
at least 50 will show up

>AR-15'S ARE ILLEGAL ON CAPITOL HILL
lol

HAHAHAHA. sigh...no. All long guns combined killed 427 people last year. (shotguns, rifles, deer accidents, police, suicides). It's an absolute non issue.

Attached: 1517286590670.gif (496x368, 994K)

> (OP)
>>HOLY SHIT CAMERON KASKY WANTS 500,000 PROTESTORS TO BRING AR-15's TO WASHINGTON DC AND SMASH THEM ON MARCH 24TH
>Think of the potential to hijack a protest like this and call it a 2nd amendment celebration. What if instead of 500k leftist protesting with ARs (as if that many lefty faggots own a gun) we had several million pro 2a patriots descend on capital hill with their firearms.
>It could be a yearly gathering that the government literally couldn't stop unless they wanted war.
It's A setup,its a Trap shit is going down I have a bad felling about this DONT. GO THES PROTESTERS ARE GOING TO GET PEOPLE KILLED

youtube.com/watch?v=yDJvnWgREQw

WE ARE NOT AFRAID
WE ARE NOT AFR

Goddam, I would pay to see that. The DC politicians would not know whether to shit or go blind.

Lawless niggers take note
>We get to compile a list of unarmed defenceless people to target for home invasions

This.. if it actually happens I might really go. That's too good to pass up
>Hi user i'm calling off today and tomorrow
>oh ok user, hope you feel better
>no it's nothing like that, i'm fine. Washington DC is giving away free ar15s and I wanted to score 7 or 8 more
>get fired

Damn if it isn’t impossible to tell just who is Jewing who anymore.

BUT THE LOOT user! THE LOOOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 87K)