>this replaced Bleach
Am I just getting older? Is that it?

>Bleach
>am I just getting older

How old are you OP? 21, 22?

So how is being 23 working out for you?

>Am I just getting older?

Kinda.

But not really, the manga is bad by its own standards.

That said, you have to remember that Shonen Jump is selling to kids who are 6-7 onwards, possibly younger.

The series that this manga is aping are finished or simply not in the memory of new readers. Yes, it's generic, but if all those generic series are finished or gone then Black Clover is actually fresh and interesting to kids - we know about all the popular shonen series, they don't.

It's filling a void, which is why its standards are hilariously lowAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Black Clover is actually fresh and interesting to kids - we know about all the popular shonen series, they don't.
/thread

>you have to remember that Shonen Jump is selling to kids who are 6-7 onwards, possibly younger
Well yeah. But that doesn't mean they can't make actual good shit

>this replaced naruto

Ftfy
They didn't even try to write another story.
Theye just changed the name and setting otherwise this is almost 1:1 copy

Boruto replaced Naruto user. Content wise it's extremely similar to Naruto. But it did replace Bleach.

it's the ne naruto.

You're getting older OP
As a kid watching the beginning of naruto over a decade ago I thought it was the greatest shit ever. Recently tried to watch part 1 again and realized how horrible and annoying the characters are. Only reason they sat well with me in my youth was because I was also a autistic screeching retard just like Naruto. Having grown up now I realized it's shit and not worth the watch. I have ascended into a adult.
Peace be with you brother.

Nah, BC is the second Naruto replacement (BnHA was the first one but its fanbase is dying).
KnY is the new Bleach.

They have no incentive to when their audience is none the wiser if they just shit out a frankenstein of a buch of things from previous popular series

>They have no incentive to
One Piece proves you wrong. They have all the incentive to.

I thought BnHA was the One Punch Man replacement?

Wait for more episodes, it's a good action series unlike the bnha fags bitch about.

Shounen jump is for teenagers, young adults.

>it's a good action series
So it has good action or is it a good series that has action in it? Because every series has action in it.

Feels way more like Fairy Tail than anything else to me.

Japanese kids aren't retards like in the US and they reach a normal reading standard earlier - so its demographic extends far down to kids that young.

"Shonen" extends to quite a large potential age range.

SJ is the most conservative and "safe" of all the magazines in terms of content. Every other shonen magazine on the market targets its demographics at a higher age range than SJ does.

There might be some magazines that are basically glorified toy commercials that will aim younger, but that's it.

Wow, it's a genuine weeaboo.

BnHA is the Raildex replacement

i started reading the manga of this and its actually pretty good/readable, is it because i don't hear MCs voice?

Part of the problem is they added a ton of pretty redundant exposition up front. Episodes 1-3 cover Chapter 1 of the Manga.

>young adults

You stupid fuck, its aimed at people under 18, they aren't adults

Teenagers are called young adults.

I think his voice is great. It's iconic and not at all as annoying as you fags make it out to be. Definetly tolerable once a week. Though he's a much better actor when he doesn't scream.

Its 10/10 until about chapter 100 when it goes full retard

Episode 1 was REALLY bad and made worse because he was always yelling about stupid shit.. They've reduced it since and he's had more situations where yelling seems appropriate.

For me, the issue isn't the plot it's the pace. It feels like the author is writing under the requirement that he has to complete every arc in under 10 chapters. I've never seen a shounen that moves this fast.

Asta is cute!!

Completely agreed. I don’t think it’s that bad at all

Yeah. I was speaking from having only seen the first episode actually. I like his voice. Definetly glad they went with a newbie that also sounds iconic. I really hate it when they reuse voice actors.

Kids in the US aren't retarded. Blame the Nigs and Spics for driving the averages into the ground by being sub 80IQ

Go back to Sup Forums until you're of age please. I'm not even disagreeing with you it's just not a place to argue this here

>a Sup Forumstard is also a weeaboo

user, kids in the us are in fact fucking stupid, ignorant, and about 30% are also autistic now with well over half having learning disabilities of some level.

In any other "white" country you'd be called a babbling fucking retard and most people would wonder if something was seriously wrong with you.

It's fucking embarrassing how completely and utterly brainwashed and totally controlled you people are.

Greatest bait I've seen in this thread.

this. read through the thing, and at best, it feels like a more well written & planned FT.

Still not all that good though.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Guys I think user is dead

>its aimed at people under 18, they aren't adults

I would argue people under 30 aren't adults by today's standards, but that's another story.

This replaced Fairy Tail, not Bleach.

but it's much, much shittier because this faggot is vastly more obnoxious than Natsu ever tried to be and also FT always made sure to have fanservice. Where all the big titty bimbos at? We even lost the sexy nun, come the fuck on.

>This
>Replacing Bleach

Fairy Tail is A-1 and is still getting a 2018 season

>By using public perceptions views I will prove public perception's views are wrong.
Please continue.

If it was good bait it would have gotten (you)s

Why is it supposed to be bait

outside of the first few seasons bleach was fucking shit what is wrong with you?

You're not old enough to comprehend Bleach or might have autism. I'm not trying to be mean just by throwing out random words. I genuinely thing they're applicable here. Brainlets and women don't understand Bleach. So if you're either of those you won't be able to comprehend Bleach's complexity. And even then. The first few seasons of Bleach were good as you just said. So you would agree with me when comparing it to Black Clover

It wasn't bait. It was reality.

Even the most autistic faggot could understand bleach if he wasn't a brain let

autistic people have trouble accepting a story that goes out of its way to be truly unique. They want things to be predictable. Well obviously it depends on the autism. But still

I dropped ot after ep1. Ep1 is really more like Naruto than like Bleach. You have a Naruto. He is weak but has a huge potential. You also have a Sasuke. He is strong and Naruto's rival.

Imagine being this much of a delusional weeb

You mean a Fairy tail replacement better than the original, right?

I'm 25 and Black Clover is just being gussied up as the new Naruto as stated by Shueisha.

They are screwing up their audience instead of selling the next big thing. And I find it disgusting that they are replacing Bleach with this shit hole of a manga.

jesus dude I'm sorry I didn't mean it

>t. level 0 reader

Naruto and Bleach had it's own original thing going which is why it grew to be popular (reimagined ninjas and samurai death gods). This shitty series can't even figure itself out whether it's suppose to be about wizards or swordsmen. Not to mention, it's mc is far less charismatic than Naruto and less serious than Ichigo. On a side note, if we're talking about mcs, this shit is literally a poor man's Nanatsu no Taizai where it's a midget trying to use black magic to cut down his enemies.

but nnt is about 7 immortal gary stus. Black Clover is just a 15 year old brat

>doesn't praise the MOTHER FUCKING SUN

You don't know the greatness of Escanor.

>Implying Beach is even that old

You're actually making me feel old.

I don't smoke weed

Never too old to enjoy certain manga.
That being said, this series is just fucking terrible. If I had to compare this to anything else:
>Shueisha - Vince McMahon
>Black Clover - Roman Reigns
Shueisha wants Black Clover to be "THE GUY" and no one is fucking buying it. This forced "new king of shonen" bullshit isn't helping it.

BC’s feel of utter genericness makes sense when you remember that it is basically written by the editor

The Promised Neverland already sells more than Black Clover.

Outside of One Piece, Haikyu, Hero Academia, Shokugeki and The Promised Neverland sell fairly well. In that order, too.

You are getting older.
Have you tried to rewatch or reread Bleach recently? Was it really as good as you remembered?

F

Screaming simulator 2k17

no, bnha is the new naruto of this age. Kishimoto said so himself.

Not that guy but yes. Especially compared to Black Clover.

>ITT Sup Forumsutists mad as fuck BC is popular and raking in millions
Keep crying. Your shit taste shows

Ironically watching or reading something is bad for your healt

>BC is popular and raking in millions

[citation needed]

>it's mc is far less charismatic than Naruto
>less charismatic than naruto

Is this even possible?

>Fairy Tail

It's as good as Nisio's work. You missed last thread? It's superb!

It actually replaced Naruto. It started running in Jump once Naruto ended.