Smiles we couldn't protect

SHE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE THE WAY SHE WAS LADS.

I know right? To introduce such a great character and treat her in such a horrible way
What a travesty

>great
More like wasted potential. Still fun though. But they really misused her.

still wish we coulda saw her as what we wanted to see her as

I wish they made her the mastermind instead. Give her some redemption after killing those kids.

I wanted her to end up in the Neo World Program together with her former students
Perfect reunion, perfect redemption

>tfw Sup Forums wrote DR3 better than qualified writers ever could

Her death wasnt satisfying enough. She was annoying as fuck

Incredibly shit taste right there.

naw I wanted Kyoko to end up being mastermind as junko's new body cause it woulda made Makato actually have some character and the dynamics of the show woulda been fun with how much junko fucked with ryota, Juzo and Monaca and chisa woulda had more purpose that way and Best uncle's death woulda been even more tragic cause he then he save her only for his code to go off as he's pulling her up she upupupus in his ear and thats the last thing he hears also he falls thinking that he failed jin even thou he saved Kyoko's body

RisaTaneda-skinny.jpg

please no more Junko

Monokuma said it was the final game between him and makato so not having the mastermind as junko was poor as the build DR3 as the end of the hopes peak saga and what was the big rivalry of the saga Hope vs despair Makato vs Junko. Instead we got a old man addicted to hope to the point of despair and a tramatized man child animator

I genuinely miss Monomi, one of my favorite DR2 characters.

JUZOBOYS
His husbando was shit

Please tell me she gets her memories back.

best boys

I just wish it wasn't so obvious who was under the press.

Something that annoyed me in V3 was that you can figure out something major about the case but can't bring it up for hours.
>markings in his bathroom with a window facing the crime scene.
>world looping
>video stopping right when you can't see his face anymore.

can't wait to harvest all this rice!

>couldn't protect her smile
>couldn't protect her manga

Mugi

Got exactly what she deserved.

you really wanna know?
no, she is completely absorbed by elq
willem dies but then epilogue undies

I see your point but I personally disagree!