Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa 192 LQ

WHO'S READY FOR THEIR WEEKLY PIRES?!

Some folks complained that I blog too much in these dumps. Oh well.

Youko has mastered *Counter*

I'm going to miss these idiots.

They are very cute and very dumb.

RIN'S DEEP DARK SECRET COMES OUT!!!11

See you next week for more cute dumb shenanigans. 4 chapters left~

>Let me be Asahi's wife!
Bitch is straight up shameless.

She-she was actually a chuuni.

>not even Shima's family sends him text messages

You don't know the half of it.

who? I didn't said a thing
keep doing it if you want to, after all there are a few chapters left

Until further notice I'll assume the Manga is burnt out from drawing manga and will never publish again.

I assume this is more likely than not.

Thanks for dumping

There was a Kaguya thread and I stepped in to defend the typesetter from idiots claiming that typesetting was super easy and took no time and then got shat on.

It's no big deal, if I had such thin skin I wouldn't be on Sup Forums, but it was amusing enough for me to mention.

Actually there are rumblings that he's starting a new manga.

wait, are those characters from other mangas of the same author or am I wrong?

I believe so. I'd have to check with my TL. He did Sakura Discord so it's likely. Plus Mikan is related to a SD character.

cute! gonna miss those idiots

Stupid tsundere siblings.

even if Shima's face is covered, he doesn't look like him at all
>Momochi is older than Rin
she doesn't feel like that
>Mikan is related to a SD character.
Crap, I didn't knew that. Count me as surprised. Thanks for the dump!

>Actually there are rumblings that he's starting a new manga.
Maybe he is gearing up to find a new topic that the publisher wants to serialize?

Thanks, Tarage.

fucking shima I swear

Mikan and Okada not holding hands is cute.

Looks like Koumoto forgot that she has Sakurada

Did someone mentioned this already ? See Youko right hand in the pic, it's facing the wrong way.

Thanks Tarage.

Assuming she's a bit more flexible than I am, it's on right.

She's just stretching for some strange reason.

No, it's the wrong way.
If she flipped it backward then the thumb should be on the bottom position.

fuck them, you're the one doing the dumping and actually contributing. Most of them are just salty autists.

Shima is the miracle that keeps on giving

Thanks Tarage. I'm really gonna miss this threads when the manga finishes

How has no one mentioned how fucking hot the pire looks on this page.

I had hopes for him in this page, but oh well

I missed his comedic facial expressions. When this finishes I think I'm going to re-read it all over again.

Thanks Tarage, I'm seriously going to get emotional when this is really over. I've loved these threads.

Thanks Tarage, always glad to have these threads

He's right, it's facing the wrong way.

I wonder if its going to be another romcom or if he decides to tackle another genre. I'd love to seem him try horror again

I'd like another romcom because there aren't many romcom that are nearly as complete and good as Jitsu Wa is, and it'd be nice to have another.

I hope it's a horror-comedy, or a spinoff with the monster characters from JWWW.

I can think of two horrible implications for that sentence.

Japanese on twitter are saying he is starting a new series and sending applications to all who want to help

that's... very dark

Applications? How does that work? I thought magazines provided mangaka with their own assistants?

apparently not, all mangaka must look and hire their own assistants

Don't they need the magazine/publisher's approval for assistants or something? They're the ones who ultimately end up paying for them afterall.

The mangaka of Keijo!!!!!! got burnt out because the publisher wouldn't let him get additional assistants

That is some God awful shooting posture right there

I have looked forward to these weekly threads for the last couple of years. Gonna be sad when it's all over.

That's reference man

I don't know how the process works, All I know is the Mangaka starts an online application through the Publisher/Magazine website or whatever. I remember when Nakayama Atsushi did a application for Uratarou he did through the magazine's assistance application page.

doesn't really matter when the little person inside is doing the aiming

ayy is best girl and deserves the D

Fuck them

HOLY SHIT OUR DUMPIRE CAN COUNTER THE DEMON NOW

Thanks, Tangerine

Youko gives off a completely different impression just from the minor hairstyle change. I guess she has the one side swept back to show off the earrings (which conveniently match those of a certain CFPII).

She looks more mature for sure.

Clearly the trick to maturity is asymmetry.

>high school junior
Pretty sure she said she's a High School 1st year in the raw, that's not a junior. Junior would be 2nd year. Post the raw.

>from idiots claiming that typesetting was super easy
Because it is.

Mighta fucked it up. Not sure. Sup Forums won't let me upload the raw page because 'it's already been posted'. No it fucking hasn't.

That definitely says High School 1st year, fix it.

Thank you tarage

Merry Halloween everyone!

it's her 'party piece' I suspect?!
thanks Tarage and on to the final [calender] part-year for these idiots of the most friendly variety.

thanks again, based tarage.

feels weird knowing I won't be saying that afterwards.

Hot damn she looks evil as shit and it's amazing

I don't want this to end.
Thanks Tarage.

Thanks

>all she had to do all these years to be a cool beauty was to put some of her hair behind her ear

As much as i'd like for Shimada to have some closure, Karen is too much of a good girl for him.
Unless he'd be the first person she could get mad at. That could lead to fun interactions.

Thanks man, I'll miss those comfy threads.

The thought of my favorite manga ending is quite depressing. A couple months ago I was like "at least I still have the translations". Now it's almost over. Season 2 probably never ever, probably wont really have much discussion on Sup Forums. Probably no new fanart. As if there was merch to begin with, All I will have left is the memories.
But the best part is I made a lot of friends with the series and we will still talk about it and remember one of the greatest lovestories ever written.

We will never get the spinoff about Shima and Slutwolf in the post apocalyptic lewd future

Last time this will be at maximum relevancy.

Thanks, Tarage.

Thank you

Thanks

That new haircut though... She really is a cool beauty now. I guess...

>Plan altered
>She needs to spend time on earth to facilitate it

Perfect.

How traumatized is she getting the small fortune?

I'm gonna miss Youko's Uwows

>Someone finally noticed too
With that hairstyle, she looks 10 times better

Thanks for reminding me.

oh man im gonna be real sad when this ends