Jews

Seeing as every single thread on /pol eventually degrades into blaming the jews, no matter the occasion. I have this question.

Is there anything you guys don't blame on the Jews? Or is it your complete inability to take personal responsibility?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (766x800, 59K)

I can't think of anything the jews didn't have some part in.

well for one they time to change the constitution of my country by pressure from the EU, even thou we only have a few thousand jews and a even smaller population, less than 4million.

so if they meddle in the affairs of a small irrelevant country, they sure do more in bigger ones.

Jews have been a very involved race in history

It's just idiot teenagers taking le ebin maymays too seriously. The real source of the World's problems are from banks and corporations.

No America bro it’s the globalists remember!!!

Jews are the one race objectively more powerful than whites so like the nogs, whites want to blame a more powerful race for all of their problems.

Which banks and corporations? Name them.

Who runs these banks and corporations? Name them.

Now, once we're dealing with actual names of actual people... does a certain statistical improbability leap out at you?

Like 1.5% of the population dominating certain industries... like, for example, banking and finance?

As soon as Occupy Wallstreet stopped talking euphemistically about "the 1%", and started to talk about WHICH 1%, they were brutally shut down.

Coincidence?

The difference is that blacks and jews both leech off of hard-working whites.

Circumcision...no, wait, Matzoh Balls...no, wait. I know! SAND. I don’t think we can blame sand on the Jews.

I agree with you but ditch the Reddit spacing.

whats made out of sand? deserts. who lives in deserts? semites.

(((sand)))

I don't think you get it Goy:

When you are the master you ARE to blame,
being on top means you have to take responsibility even if what happens is no fault of yours.

Sup Forums is a board of satire.

everyone must pay attention to whatever the toothpaste posts and regard it as the most important thing you'll read all day

I blame the Jews on you not understanding Jews is just code for the Elite

>money makes the world go round
>jews control money, and have for past 200 years
(waterloo rothschild BoE buyout)

give me something that isnt influenced by money and ill give you something i can't peg on the jews

Sometimes, I wonder about the ethnic diversity of bank shareholders...

Attached: jews.jpg (445x626, 194K)

But it ain’t a chicken or egg, I don’t think. I do believe the sand was there first. Maybe we can blame sand for Jews, though.

everyone that blames the kikes for example his body shape or not finding a (((girl))) to fuck is a retard, but on things like politics the jews are guilty

Attached: its not.jpg (1024x698, 178K)

Reddit has automatic spacing you absolutely messes up twizzler newfag lunchlady galoshes