One piece

Will he ever return?
He is literally best boy.

hormones can't change XX to XY

they can in one piece.
However I don't like that theory, could have also asked Iva for dick-growth hormones for all we know.

Iva is awakened. She now has control over all of the bodies systems.

thats not Katakuri though

>thinking a rip-off of joseph joestar blended with a rip-off of One Piece's own protagonist is best boy

do you need assistance

People also can't bend like rubber or turn into "elements".

doesnt he melt from water

I like Crocodile but pugs just suck.

reminder that Nami is a virgin.

for humans maybe

And whose fault is that?

Don't delude yourself. She took both of Arlong's cocks at the same time.

no spoilers yet?

I miss thursday releases

Humans, for selectively breeding them like that. They can't even survive on their own without their folds getting infected.

>Never speak ill of Zoro

What did Oda mean by this?

Zoro is his kids' favorite character.

I think the real question is will he return? I want to see him as an admiral, but he probably would turn down the position and would rather mentor Coby and Helmeppo.

Are you stupid? In the wild they dug holes and buried their entire bodies, staying face up and leaving their face flush with the ground, they would eat un suspecting small mammals that ran over their faces. It's just natural selection.

u guys like Smoothie?

By your logic, Crocodile is a rip-off of John Travolta. But you know that is not true, he is so much more. Stop pretending to be a retard just to shit on best character.

Wtf did tumblr to do her. Poor Smoothie

She's been pretty useless so far but somehow she looks so good and her caracterization as a turbo lesbian gleefully drinking women's juice for a hobby is so over the top I can't hate her.

LUNAMI CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER!!!

who

This. Katakuri has been objectively best boy ever since he was introduced (Chapter 860,Page 12, Jaiminisbox) and he will forever be best boy from that moment onwards.

Till he gets revealed to have streusen lips and BigMom teeth. Then all the fanboys will jump ship

I hope they have more action as a duo either this arc or in Wano

I hope he's secretly really fucking strong, I like low-key badasses

that sounds hot af, he could chomp on my ass with those teeth all day mmm

>Never speak ill of Zoro
What's this now?

Almost definitly. His Haki will be broken giving him a chance to actually go all out and get stronger. Sandai Kitetsu is also his crappiest sword and there's 2 better in the family. Time for Nidai to show up.

literally Garps Zoro

I think they will have some more action near the arc's end. Am really looking forward to their reunion.

Yeah no

I'm going to laugh when Bogard is revealed to be a Commodore or some shit.

>Wrong nose
>Wrong lashes
>Wrong eyebrows
>Only thing similar is the eyes that Oda draws for quite literally 90% of the males
Why do retards keep pushing this idiocy?

kys, tripfag.

>Thinking his cursed sword is gonna be broken and not purified or give him powerup

He's not best boy because of his looks retard

Only Peros, Kata, and Streusen have those eyes. Katafanboys are deluding themselves with headcanon that he's apparently Roger's or Garp's son but cant see the blatant truth that his father is actually Streusen.

so, do people still believe Crocodile is Luffy's mom after a sex change?

Whenever he returns will be a hack.
Lost against preTS Luffy, however he used to sail in New World. Did not use any haki against a beginner rookie and got his ass smacked.

Now if he returns and starts magically use all kind of haki, then Oda a hack.

inb4 he did (re)learn it during the 2 years timeskip

>tfw didn't understand this at first
I feel ashamed.

I dunno, she looks fine to me.

Katakuri is Roger's son, you fucking speedreaders.

He got beat up by Big Mom because his smile is exactly like Roger's.

I mean he was second in command to Garp way back in Strong World when Aokiji was still a Garp fanboy, so put that into perspective.

His rank really isn't in question, it's his strength.

He said this way back in 2011 in a Nico Nico live broadcast. It makes sense honestly, considering his gigantic Zoro boner post timeskip.

Zoro does too. Is Zoro Streusen's son too?

He didn't use any haki because he didn't have any will, he was broken inside. It's like how Luffy & co. lost to CP9 at Water 7 but then they were able to win at Enies Lobby, they had the will and the focus.
>Crocodile tells Tashigi only the strong can afford to have ideals
>throughout his last fight with Luffy he can't understand how Luffy's able to keep going
>we later learn his dream was to be pirate king
>even later we learn he lost to Whitebeard, after which he gave up and just wanted to use Pluton to enforce his will
>once the war is over he gets back his groove
You bet your ass he got his willpower back, and with that his haki.

Don't give tripfriends (you)s otherwise they will never leave

>luna
>katakuri is struessen son!!!
>in the span of 5 minutes

I smell cum stained cardboards around here

Speedreader please.

Crocodile probably became more manly and invankov could of made it so Crocodile's body produces testosterone for a while.

>Only Peros, Kata, and Streusen have those eyes
I can't tell if you're joking or not. What do you think eyes are? Katakuri also looks nothing like Roger or Garp so I dunno what the fuck you're on about. Perospero actually has the nose of Streusen though so you can definitly argue that they're related.

Yeah, Luffy's really proving to us why he deserves to be captain in this arc. Understood the meaning of Pedro's sacrifice and rather than endangering the crew he moved on. He followed the assassination plan to a tee and managed to see through Sanji's bullshit and bring him back.

Once this is all over Luffy deserves a great feast. He will always be best boy, and Luffy becomes better and better each arc.

>duo
Nah man, I want OG trio action

Replace Nami with Sanji and the trio is better.

>speedreader
>posts fanfiction
>replies to person that literally is arguing against Streusen being the dad
You're fucking stupid as well.

meaning Crocodile could have working female sexual reproductive organs.

>MFW Crocodile = Buck Angel

>Zoro has streusen's eyes

Just when I thought Sup Forums couldn't get more retarded. Bravo

>still arguing that Roger's smile is in any way a charactertistic feature
Stop with this headcanon already

This but add Usopp Make it a quartet. Nami's boring and annoying. The lads bring all the fun.

no

You're the one who's retarded for thinking Perospero, Katakuri, and Streusen's eyes share anything more than a superficial ressemblance. If you're gonna try and make a valid point at least use Perospero and Streusen's noses.

Only Luffyfags are this delusional.

This arc proves Luffy doesn't deserve to be captain.

He constantly ignores Nami and his crew's advice even when told they have to go yet he acts like Ace and refuses to listen and gets baited by Big Mom's verbal taunts.

If Zoro was here, he would have kicked out Sanji or leave the crew if Luffy refuses.

Luffy didn't see through shit. If Pudding was a genuinely nice girl, Sanji really would have married her and quit the crew.

Streusen is Zoro's dad! Confirmed!

Nah because he's not in the original trio

Is Sanji the most talented strawhat and arguably one of the most talented people in One piece?

>Does not have a Devil Fruit
>Does not use weapons
>Limits himself to kicks alone
>Despite not having a goal related to combat (being the PK or WSS) he's super nova tier

Imagine how much of a beast he'd be if he ate a DF and focused on fighting as much as Zoro and Luffy.

Katakuri's scars will be revealed as an homage to Zebra from Toriko, and mirror to Luffy's gluttony.

I'm Oda's editor don't argue about it.

BIG NEWS! Doffy is also Streusen's son! Homing was a stand-in all along!

Again, only Streusen, Peros, and Kata have the same distinct eyes. Literally no other characters have that trait. And Peros is the first son and Kata is the second. BM usually has multiple children at once. All this points to Streusen being BM's first husband and Kata and Peros being his kids.

I'll just wait till it gets revealed that Streusen is his dad so I can come back here are laugh at all the yaoi kataretards

I don't care if you leave or not, I just want you to kill yourself.

Looks nothing alike. Thanks for proving that you're not only retarded but almost blind as well

>Those lips
>That nose
>Them eyes
Streusen, you legend!

yes, yes, well done user....however, I said a better trio, not more accurate.

now go and bake like a little bitch

That's not a nice thing to say. What if I did do that? You would be sad.

This is where we learn that user does not know what eyelashes and eyebrows are. He also does not know what eyes are cause he doesn't appear to have them.

Mihawk is blood related to Dofla.

Both Mihawk and Dofla even wear the same arm bracelets

Damn son

They probably just shared a drink at Loguetown honestly

If you actually think that looks similar to Katakuri's eyes then I'll just give up. You need to visit an eye doctor, actually pity you rn ngl.

I wonder if Doffy tried to recruit him.

Blueno also wears that thing btw. But I think Mihawk got rid of it.

Is Killer a qt or an uggo?
People wearing helmets to cover up their whole faces like a pussy are usually ugly but maybe Killer is special

That's enough baiting for me. I'll stop replying now.
Oh, and pro tip, the eyes on the image I'm posting now has nothing to do with our discussion. Had to clarify just in case you got confused.

Does that mean Katakuri has ugly lips or something?

Shit, that probably would have been another rare sighting of Mihawk laughing. No wonder he got the band. Doffy made him laugh.

I wouldn't mind if he were really it's always been a valid possibility but at this point being 100% certain of it like you are and using the generic shape of eyes they share with at least 20% of One Piece characters as proof is nothing short of retardation.

Who knows? Perhaps.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Thanks for clarifying user

He's a member of the Three-Eyed Tribe, duh.

I'd have guessed if Luffy beat Katakuri or at least knocked him around a bit his mouth would be revealed but after the massive blue balling with Doflamingo I'm not so sure

Say that to my face and not online, motherfucker. See what happens.

Pretending to be retarded is still retarded user

Duval is handsome user

>People wearing helmets to cover up their whole faces like a pussy are usually ugly
Kek, are you serious? Nah, if anything it's the other way around when the vast majority of animu and mango are concerned. Even Duval, who was a subversion, ended up conforming to the trope later on by turning into a bishonen.

Holy shit, Usopp has the eyelashes of Katakuri and kinda close eyebrows to Streusen.

Speaking of Killer, do you think he'll show up soon-ish? He's currently AWOL, so maybe he'll cross paths with the Straw Hats and beg them to help save his captain.