Pennsylvanians get in here - Special election thread

Who did you vote for in this special election and why? Who did you vote in 2016 and why? Would you vote for Trump or Bernie and why?

Attached: 1520997077416.jpg (1187x1167, 446K)

Previous thread:

Bump

Found you.

You sound like a killer, user

Didn’t vote lol
It’s a completely useless election that will have to be redone in new districts in November and will not affect any actual house votes. I don’t see the point in going out of my way to stand in a line just to prove a point.

I voted Trump for tariffs, tax cuts, and to kill the TPP
I would vote for Trump over Bernie because that would kill at least one of these. Deportations are hilarious too so to continue those as well.

>stand in line
I can't imagine the turnout was so big you'd have to stand in line much. Even regular midterms it's usually almost walk in walk out.

Nice that my local polling place is literally on my route to and from work tho so I can just stop in before or after without spending much of any extra time or effort.

It gives Dems moral support and Trump gets cock blocked. Gj user

>Hey guys I'm totally from PA and I didn't vote
>I'm not just some lefty or Australian farming (You)s

Attached: 1490590730628.gif (400x400, 335K)

I think he tells the truth and mind sets like his gave Lamb the win

All libertarians do is siphon off votes from the rest of the right. Fuck the libertarian party. Because of them, people who mostly agree with them are less likely to win than people that completely disagree with them.

It’s better that republicans get scared anyways. Make them feel the need to get out and vote

Sometimes it's better than staying home or writing in Mickey Mouse. Blame voters for failing to make tactical votes when it counts.

Admittedly I’m also a fair distance from Pittsburgh, but if it mattered I would have made the drive. Even if I got back late as fuck

Attached: 0A58525B-8D5C-4DF4-A277-68122A67AA42.png (640x1136, 281K)

LOL. I was just having trouble finding your new thread for a bit.

Do they have 70MPH zones on the turnpike? There are a bunch of them now on 80, which is nice when you have to go a distance.

Really. The was the epitome of a “virtue signaling election”.

I typically go between 80 and 90. Cops here don’t stop you unless you are a clear danger generally.

>New thread was literally posted in the old thread

I've been dinged too many times for breaking 80 in a 65 zone to want to keep taking the gamble, but as far as I can tell they're down with keeping it under 85 in a 70.

What does this election even mean? Lamb looks to be a Tim Ryan type Democrat. He'll sell out his base on the important stuff and be marginalized in his own party for doing it.

Sorry. Took me a while to find it. I got distracted by a couple other threads. What do you want from me? I have ADD.

As a comp.sci guy looking at the various results habbening lately; was suspicious yet not even close to convinced.

Now, these past few mid-term elections are just ridiculous.

Not a whole lot. It's pretty much a public opinion poll and a dress rehearsal for future elections.

Trump fired tillerson so I didnt go out to vote.

lol libertarians are stupid

I doubt the DNC is ready to appeal to Whites in rural and middle America. They will use this to overestimate their hand though.

maybe most didn't think about you at all drew

So fucking sad how many disgusting faggots there are in this country that would still vote for the traitors.

The Rats are sure hanging their hopes on what seem to me to be pretty slim threads. Of course most of their voters seem to see elections about the way the see NFL games. They are just “rooting for their side” and don’t have a real clue.

You are a stupid fuck.

Read how many of the Rats in the prior thread “literally don’t know anyone who voted for Trump”.

Maybe. I'm not entirely surprised by the outcome, but hopefully it's a gentle reminder that merely voting Trump in doesn't mean a sure bet for everybody else who might want to try to ride the coat tails.

>will have to be redone in new districts in November
is this true? I never heard this once in all the pundit frothing..

there was no line for me in 2016 and i live in nyc

You need better sources to get your quota of froth.

That's kind of surprising, but maybe NYC has polling locations sorted extra-well due to extreme population density, or maybe you just hit the right time of day. Both 2008 and 2016 presidential elections there was a bummer of a line for me.

Especially 2008, but that time around the local polling joint had a lot of blacks and college students, so it's understandable you'd have unusually large turnout for Obama.

>being this retarded
Sure Trump getting nothing done will give him more support...

Live in Berlin. Don't have AfD frens. Feels bad

What? Literally what?

K....

Yes it's true, it's why this seems like such a ridiculous race.

You had two candidates who each supported much of Trump's policies running against each other to represent a district that'll only be existing for a few more months.

This, the winner will barely have time to warm his chair before he has to prepare for re-election in November.

Every fucking time (((miller)))

Lamb will have just enough time to betray his base voting with the DNC on something. It sounds like a win in the long run.

Wasn't this yesterday?

Yeah that's sort of another plus to all this.

Either he votes the way he campaigned he would or the GOP gets enough time to get a proper candidate that actually supports Trump's policies. Like Saccone didn't even bother having the Opioid crisis listed on his campaign site and he was against coal miner's pensions, just stupid stupid bullshit.

Yes he will cockblock Trump

Yes. But usually you wait until the next day to find out how it went, especially in a close election.

fellow nyc user

but do you see in light of this outcome any chance a Trump Republican can win that more meaningful race if the distract has been redrawn by State Dems to favour their aims?

>Who did you vote for in this special election and why?

Most of us aren't from that part of Western PA. That's backwater territory.

I see the libtards claiming Lamb won by 2:1 but I also see he won by like 1,000 votes and there are a couple thousand absentees. Can both be true? Is it possibly NOT over?

2:1? I really haven't been following all that closely, but everything I've heard mentioned is consistent with a small Lamb victory that's close enough to mention waiting for the results to be certified. I don't know if there are any last minute shenanigans in the works that might lead to an upset.

Ohio here.

Fuck Pennsylvania. Bunch of snobby faggots who think their shit doesn't stink.

You live downstream from most of them so I reckon you would know.

Bump

See you tomorrow user. Gotta get something done today.

>know someone from Elizabeth town
>knows they go on /k/ and Sup Forums
Adam?

Oh shit

I’m in Etown and I go on both boards but that’s not me.

I voted for the based Democrats pedes!
He said he won't take order from Nancy and he's pro Trump he's based !!! winning

Attached: 1503097558228.jpg (300x348, 30K)

Hopefully a better R candidate runs in November. Maybe it's for the best this cuck didn't win so someone who talks about immigration will be able to run.

everyone knows 3rd party candidates are funded by the opposition to shill votes away from the primary most similar candidate.