Illya

Illya

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.prisma-illya.jp/movie/sekka/product/bd/sekka.php
may.2chan.net/b/res/518795361.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wellya

Let it be known that this isn't Gil's fault.
Illya's heart disease had simply become so bad that not even True Magic could save her. Gil did everything he could.

PLEASES

ILLYA AND SHIROU KISS WHEN

Illya

God that scene was so satisfying.

Why is Illya a generic moe blob in Prisma.
I liked her way better in Stay Night.

Holy Shit.Those digits

Are you retarded?

Let it be known that this isn't Shirou's fault.
Gil's retardation had simply become so bad that not even True Magic could save him. Shirou did everything he could.

Oh God not even the King of Heroes was spared the Rhinoface

Ilya

>That face.
>That hand.
Come on, man. Animation is hard, but at least try.

When is the next chapter coming out again?

Why did she become a raging dyke?

Illya is licking kuro's tongue back. She is a closet pervert and is probably much hornier than kuro.

It is obvious that Gil's defeat is just for the sake of the plot. Even his death in HF is just a means to get him out of the picture. So might as well put a low effort in drawing the scene that is clearly a joke.

>no chapter this month
Must be busy collaborating with SL on some original content to pad out the new season.

Illya

I really like the MMD where Illya got mad because she was the only one who did not get screwed out of the three (Miyu, kuro and her). The end was not clear if she got screwed afterwards.

So Illya is pretty much a female loli Kaworu Nagisa. White hair, pale skin and red eyes and always destined to die in every ending.

Don't talk shit about Illya.

She should've died from skin cancer.

She did not and will not die, she just got isekai'd to another universe and body. We actually have three Illyas now.

serious question, has the prisma movie been upped anywhere? i couldn't even find raws of it.

Nope can’t find it anywhere

drats, this is gonna be like the fiasco i had with your name isn't it?

TL;DR: i was on a plane and they had the movie, got to the middle when we landed,
cool i'll download it at home. movie was nowhere online for the next 5 or so months.

I actually rather like DEEN's artstyle. Shame about the actual animation

I didnt know they showed borderline CP on planes

haha read the manga.

yea sucks we have wait for BD to be released

i was referring to the "your name" movie, it was available on the plane, subbed, yet somehow hadn't managed to reach the internet

air france intercontinental trip if anyone wonders

Are you retarded, your name BD rips have been around for a while now.

The hell, really?

Nice reading comprehension user

Godamnit Kuro, let Miyu kiss Illya too, learn to share you loli.

Kuro kisses for mana.
Miyu kisses for pleasure.

She lives in a couple, short lifespan notwithstanding.

For mana well, but she's clearly enjoying herself way beyond that, Kuro is a perv.

Can't blame her, would do the same.

yea, it was around january after it had released and they had it subbed in the plane, imagine my surprise when i found out that besides that and japanese cinemas, the movie wasn't available anywhere (i can't remember if the raw was out, but subbed was nonexistant)

user please.

FS/N Illya is a 18 year old in a loli body modified both physically and mentally to function as a grail.
Prisma Illya is a genuine loli with the modifications sealed.
Prisma Kuro is FS/N Illya but stuck in a reality where the HGW doesn't exist, so she just goes around raping lolis for fun instead.

Kuro living the dream.

Kuro !

Can't really say much about the situation you talked about but the prisma movie is first coming out at the end of January so of course you can't find it online yet.

You sure about that? The last chapter had it listed as coming with the december issue, which is the one that is coming out today.

Is she saying that she wants everybody to give her sweet love?

Just girls and maybe Shirou.

translate this weebs

She says she's not really into men outside of 1 or two special cases, which obviously is Shirou.

Yes, raws should have been out yesterday, and so far there is nothing. other places are also saying there was no chapter this month.

Damn, is iwara up yet?

I fucking hate steam.

If you mean this ecchi.iwara.tv, I just visited it.

yeah, it was down because of server move. Is the mmd the one sequence where the middle girl wants to get fucked but the guy never touches her, instead takes turns in the other two?

anime.prisma-illya.jp/movie/sekka/product/bd/sekka.php

>those clothes
Jesus fucks it's amazing. Keep on dressing those cups up, SL.

>playing FGO
Damn nice and gay.

im a gilfag and all but this is still infact the truth

I hate how they spread all them out across different shops, making it impossible to get all of them. I'll probably just get the one from Amiami seeing as it's the easiest to get and it's pretty cute as well. Hopefully most of them will get scanned though, although it's doubtful considering how few of the anime BD images got uploaded.

Welp. After another five years we'll get a new compilation artbook again.

I guess the Toranoana one will have the lewd pinups.

I guess that might be an option yeah, especially since it doesn't seem like the prisma train is stopping anytime soon.

Illya in white pantihose. I never knew I wanted this.

Man why do they even have Rin in the show when Miyu does the ZR far better?

Yes. I did not get it right away because the guy was invisible. But it was really funny when I realized what was happening.

not a png...why

>You will never summon Kuro or Illya to be your servant

>truth
The only truth is that it was all an ass pull. Those kind of stunt are only amazing to little boys. Gil can be as arrogant as he wants and still win. Shirou just won through the amazing "power of will". He won in HF though the "power of love". Those stuff are made to inspire little boys and girl. That ginger peasant mongrel does not deserve to taste the power or even see Ea.

i agree to everything but i still feel he just holds back too much, like after he notices gob spam didnt work he should have put on armor or something
i mean again youre right and it is utter bullshit but its not like he wasnt acting like a bit of a retard

To give Luvia someone to have hot sweaty lesbian hatesex with.

>no lewd bonus yet
>Sakura has a solo one
Well I know what I won't be ordering.

This outfit is so strange, Kuro is basically naked and that's clear when the skirt is removed but somehow with just the tiny skirt on it's not nearly as lewd.

It looks really tame at first glance but the more you think about it the lewder Kuro's outfit really is.

Miyu's is still the hottest one though by virtue of having bells on her pantsu.

may.2chan.net/b/res/518795361.htm

It's not logical for someone as pale as her to run around outside freely ; she should be stuck under a shade.

2chan threads are great, although they are definitely at their best when a lot of new stuff is coming out so they can do all their edits.

I want to destroy this cunny empress.

Probably scrambling to rewrite the plot to save Sakura after realizing he's going to get lynched if he insists on putting her down like a dog despite her incredible popularity since the Ilya and HF movies.

How can cups be so cute.

Are you a potter?

I love the ecchi. But moments like this honestly make the best kind of fanservice for me.

Illya

Yeah same, people always speak of the lewd scenes but I'd say the cuteness is prisma strongest point, it just often combines it with lewd.

That's the dream.

Is iri a good or a bad mother?

illya is jew irisviel is jew

can you drop a link? I can't figure out how to search on iwara. There's nothing tagged properly.

like banana.

Pretty much any action scene in any anime ever will look like shit if you just go through it frame by frame looking for bad quality.