BREAKING NEWS

White farmers to get refugee status in Australia!

baka.com.au/politics/federal/peter-dutton-looks-to-help-persecuted-white-south-african-farmers-20180314-p4z4el.html

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-104044~2.png (1069x1600, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
mg.co.za/article/2018-03-14-dirco-slams-refugee-status-for-white-south-africans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait, Sup Forums automatically changes the sydney morning herald( s m h) to baka?

>baka

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Good comfy news for a change!

Attached: 1517268876558.gif (280x210, 1.96M)

-_-

hello newbie welcome to the 4chans

its fantastic really

NO BAD GOYIM

Attached: 660.jpg (600x655, 34K)

They've been doing that for years, baka fab desu

Your fault for not archiving it leaf

I know, I didn't think they'd do it to a URL though

>baka,com
bloody hell, my sides
on a sidenote, do you accept neo-nk refugees?

Attached: cracked up.jpg (474x652, 92K)

If I were a SA farmer id take that offer immediately and not look back... Africa was always a shithole and always will be..

>some weird looking HAPA
>first person to propose helping white people

>'persecuted'

Aussies doing something right for a change

this guy is going accidendly slip down shower all the way downstairs and boomerang to ded

>"persecuted"
What did ((they)) mean by this?

Attached: 17992045_417614311940869_8645843996063889279_n.jpg (236x236, 19K)

is he a hapa? He might be slavic, they get those almond eyes sometimes.

senpai, it's just a simple filter, of course it does it for everything. desu baka cuck

>I don't know what I'm talking about
Fuck off, dumb nigger

t. newfag

This. I hope farmers hear about it, nothing in our news obviously

Attached: 1504477792409.gif (535x660, 69K)

I don't know. He just doesn't look white.

Read: Because when we redpill the normies they will want to see Podesta and all deepstatists and cultural marxists as much as we do.

Guess it technically isn't hard for a point to go over your head.

Attached: 1519878350634 (2).png (211x239, 6K)

>new faggot
>LEAF faggot
fuck off

Lads, just be careful of this, he mentions farmers specifically.

There are 4m whites here. Thousands of farmers, but the majority of folks are non-farmers in towns and cities.

If the farmers go, food and tax go, the nogs will absolutely turn on the remaining whites immediately.

is this just for farmers or all SA whites?

Attached: 1496247668793.jpg (590x713, 71K)

thats what they want. then we will have white refugees and the left can all tell us how hypocritical we are for accepting white refugees but not accepting terrorists

i assume its farmers, they want them to go there and work and not just claim welfare and buy all the latest things n stuff

They can just do what the Sudan dogs under the Abbott government did and say they are persecuted christians (aka just say you were driven off your farm land) I would gladly have any white Saffer's here, your hatred of niggers will help us purge them from Victoria before they spread to the white man states.

>putting persecuted in ' '

What fucking faggots.

It will take time for this to start trouble, but the writting is on the wall and we take 200k m8grants every year might as well be u

Yes, and then they can expand the visas as things get worse. Farmers are in a desperate situation - this a good first step. International attention is what we need.

This. They can just say they were displaced by niggers. Land grabs have already started, they can't really check or prove who had what.

I can promise you this south african brother, if there's a war there, I'm coming to help you

They won't expand anything. If the farmers leave we lose all hope of independence, we will starve and be further persecuted, this is literally a death sentence for us if the farmers decide to leave

who's in control of the military?

Blacks.

Trump should do that. Give white SA free citizenships put them in red and purple swing states and the SA have to show him gratitude by voting for him in 18 and 20.

in what areas are the military bases? where whites live or mainly blacks? what are the most important places in South Africa?

Bro they fact that they are even talking about it at government level is huge. As the situation deteriorates, more governments will do the same to include all white South Africans. We are an increasingly persecuted minority - they can't overlook that. I know its hard to fight the blackpills, but don't lose all hope yet. Things are probably going to get much much worse before they get better. We all need to man up and think rationally.

Man why the fuck should South Africans run away from their homes?

Based Aussies :)

>Baka
You fooking wot?!

Bro, don't even bother, the single hardest blow you can give to blacks in SA is removal of white farmers.

It will fucking desolate them, totally and utterly.

>As the situation deteriorates, more governments will do the same to include all white South Africans
I am thinking rationally. You're making baseless assumptions on hopes and wishes. If the farmers go, it condemns millions of us. We all need to man up and declare independence, with them gone, that strikes a fatal blow to that idea.

It will desolate whites that live here totally and utterly too, more so because they come under further attack from blacks.

>declare independence
Jesus man you are the one in dreamland. That has never been an option, we don't make up a majority anywhere, not even in Western Cape.

Wtf there are Syrians that need this more than whites!

>We all need to man up and declare independence
This, This is the only way. What are the chances of this happening? how do we get this to happen?

Couldn't you amass in the Cape and set up bases to purge it, and push out from there as needed?

Because they're going to be slaughtered and the news won't even cover it. Truly sad. The holocaust is paraded as real while real genocide is happening today.

I don't think anything will save the libcucks in Cape Town.

>We are an increasingly persecuted minority - they can't overlook that.
It's more realistic than that. Seccesion is our only hope of any survival, no ones going to help millions of us. They can overlook it just like they have been before, and now they'll say they helped the farmers the rest of us are just being racist.

(salmon red: blacks, green: Coloured, beige: whites, cornflower blue: Asians)

Attached: South_Africa_2011_dominant_population_group_map.svg.png (2000x1753, 342K)

What has that got to do with the whole white population not only facing racially motivated rape and violence, but now possibly starvation to?

I don't understand logically how there could be any liberal whites in SA

Same. It's a shame they'll just have to give up what was possibly land tended by their grandparents and great grandparents though..

Okay lets say you convince the millions of whites scattered around SA to relocate to the Cape. Then what? How to you house and feed them? Who is supplying us arms? What government is going to back the claims of whites in Africa? No man this is LARPers dreams. Maybe we could have done it in 1994 but no way now.

Attached: 367.jpg (555x382, 52K)

>Seccesion is our only hope
Its not going to happen bru. Focus your energy on other ideas.
See

>Who is supplying us arms?
I'm sure Russia would help with that, but it would come with a huge price

That's awesome, how can we get Trump to address the issue?

It's still possible, the khoi want secession, the coloured aren't happy with this government, neither are some indians. It is literally our only shot at survival. Anything else short of it will spell our extinction entirely. There are like a million whites in poverty that have no hope to leave, this dooms them and most of the middle class

Attached: khoi secession.png (623x891, 686K)

please answer this ->

I'll decide where to focus my energy, you carry on hoping and wishing governments that gave people weapons and funds to slaughter us with for 60 years will now take mercy on you. Hope that goes well for you

Russia is a close ally of the ANC government. Why would they help fund a civil war here? How the fuck would unorganized civilians pay for and ship arms? These are panic ideas - not helpful.

>'persecuted'
(((S M H))) salty as fuck

they will be important allies in the emu-chink wars

There's no way they can win that fight. Leave and let them starve.

No need to get snarky, I'm just trying to get through to you. I'm clearly wasting my time. If you honestly think that a referendum from the fucking khoisan is going to spark a white himeland in the Cape you are deluded.

It's asked in every thread I don't feel up to fielding that question.
Short version, anti-white brainwashing from being a toddler right through university, rich people that are able to insulate themselves from most of the violence and live in good neighbourhoods fan eachothers balls with liberal bullshit, over educated university students imbibe the bullshit their jewish professors tell them. Cape town is a perfect storm for all of that. Also self hating white traitors

sydneymorningherald

What were the trigger words again? baka senpai desu I think.

It's also a shame that the niggers there aren't really native either. The Khoi-San there are agricultural nomads that like the whites. They were the original aboriginials of the area, displaced by darker skinned invaders.

We literally have no other option. Honestly, is that getting through to you? It might be a long shot but is the ONLY thing that will save our hides, the only thing else we have left besides that is to hope for the charity of others while more of us are killed and raped every day. Do you understand this?

watching that tall skinny bitch dance around with her megaphone on the old SA flag and preen like everything was perfect down there was just......mindblowing

White migrants are actually good though. Some African countries like them and I think Botswana might gladly take refugees to reap their glorious lack of melanation.

>It's asked in every thread I don't feel up to fielding that question.
Sorry man, I just wanted to hear your opinion
yeah and it's just like what I thought

I'm sorry if I was rude to you.
I've just answered that question honestly over ten times in the last two weeks on South Africa General threads.
People internalise a lot of the anti white propaganda they're raised on , when they see the horror and misery of Africa they rationalise it by blaming themselves, it could never possibly be the cause of the strong, noble black man who's just oppressed by the evil white man.

from the few million south african whites i bet the couple thousand of rich farmers will be very happy, and a few hundred will be accepted

the rest can right the fuck off

I like how 'persecuted' goes in scare quotes when it's white people getting murdered

She was a liberal university Student in the richest city in the country, with a literal Jewish ringleader, what did you expect?

To all of you saying how they should leave, you should think that, that land firstly when they came was mostly entirely uninhabited. The white settlers built everything there. Secondly the land is perfect, you can grow food all year, Third it is their home if they won't fight back to keep it and just leave, what will happen when the same happens where they escape to? it will repeat till they will kill the last white person alive. South africa could literally be the white man's last stand.

if you are tired of answering it then make a notepad file with your copy pasta responses, it isn't that hard boerman

mg.co.za/article/2018-03-14-dirco-slams-refugee-status-for-white-south-africans

>The Canadian government defended the decision of the IRB and said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature”

WTF is wrong with you Canada??

Attached: 1519275068058.jpg (495x362, 17K)

wasn't expecting that

>persecuted in quotes
Christ

The world is watching, the worse things get the more countries will begin letting us in. Those who can afford to leave will go. If you are living in a white squatter camp then yes, you are fucked. The vast majority of us will get out and help others get out. This process will happen over YEARS. It's not going to explode into Rwanda overnight. Start working on a firearm licence if you haven't already. We are the last whites in Africa, and we know how to stay safe until it's time to go.

Attached: RLI mascot.jpg (432x506, 30K)

if you consider whites having their property stolen and driven from the country they built and fed "comfy"

Also saw that, motherfuckers, God bless Australia and that bald based aussie cunt.

He's a sly fucker though, he wants to poach the farmers specifically, they're a massive gain to any country who takes them.

Looks like Australia beat us to the punch, maybe we should make Trump aware of the situation in South Africa after he's done taking a giant shit on Southwestern Democrats

Attached: AK47 Action.gif (280x209, 1.73M)

This. Hearing the full version is potent redpilling. Make a perfect version using the variations you've made and copypasta it in generals or in the bodies of SA threads.

I honestly don't think Australia wants to help, mate, I think this is about poaching white farmers specifically, that's it.

Got nothing to do with bleaching Aus, everything to with money.

>The world is watching, the worse things get the more countries will begin letting us in.
I sincerely disagree.
>If you are living in a white squatter camp then yes, you are fucked.
You seem very comfortable writing off over a million whites that have been fucked over by the ANC, of that 400 000 children and youth. I can't just turn my back on my people as easily as you.

I have a friend whose family came from SA (they were from Mozambique but SA let them into their country when it fell apart), I haven't seen him for a couple of weeks and he doesn't answer any calls of messages.

Steve if you're on here for any reason, I hope you're a ok

Attached: Clouds.jpg (2400x1605, 1.65M)

>persecuted in quotations

Attached: 1513620616937.png (418x280, 126K)

There is no way that there are a million whites living in poverty. Where do you get that figure?

This. Finally someone else gets it. And they are generally people that can get out with their own money and social networks. This fucks the majority of white people living here