Did he know something about ((them)) that caused him to kms?

Attached: 1517256081560.png (785x650, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-UbA3Gwwqs
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Na9-41mg4
genius.com/Unleashed-onward-into-countless-battles-lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=Ou5T1SeGhOo
youtube.com/watch?v=6l2FEHr_Yzg
kurtcobainssuicidenote.com/kurt_cobains_suicide_note.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

khs*

nah, he was just a dopesick fag

He was going to leave his whore wife so she had him killed to get his cash

Attached: 1521019768228.jpg (480x377, 18K)

>unhappy marriage
>addicted to heroin
He was just a average guy with a voice who got caught up in the degenerate liberal music scene in Seattle. A lot of people have died from the degeneracy but you don't hear about them.

oops, thanks for the save

The owner of his label was a jewish pederast who took 99.75% of his earnings from him

as much as i love him, im happy he died young. he cant ruin the image of himself by becoming a fat sugar addict that would go on TV to bitch about acceptence and stuff like that

Courtney is a Jew and he was a sjw junky.

Strange because he grew up poor and usually only middleclass sheltered kids grow up to be SJWs.

Attached: gender generation millenials.jpg (900x600, 55K)

He did love his guns though. He'd be a right winger by today's standards.

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (936x927, 153K)

Bitch plz. Not every death is cuz of “dah Jewz”. Simple open&shitcase: his thot wife killed him and made it look like suicide cuz he was going to leave her, and she wanted to keep his sweet record shekels to fuel her drug habit.

ha - dam I knew Sup Forums loves to reach but wow ...that one is alex jones level idiocy.

No he didn't know anything, you idiot. He was a depressed junkie faggot begging strangers to rape him. Suicide is not unusual for those types.

no
no, he was the original SJW. "ugh don't even listen to my music if you hate women and blacks :(("

He thought he knew something, he was into conspiracies--which he blamed on the right. His big thing was the Francis Farmer case. Not going to link you but there's plenty of info and even video of Kurt talking about her.

I don't think it was Courtney, and I don't think it was the record label or the Illuminati. I think Kurt told a fuck ton of lies and had a lot of trouble living with himself as a result.

He was basically a pathological liar in the extreme; people believed him because he was handsome and had a voice so he kept on lying. Fame and unlimited drugs made him lie way more. Every problem that guy had he swept under the rug to project relative outward coolness.

His old friends that weren't part of the nostalgia cash ins, especially King Buzzo and whats-his-face from Earth all said he was a fibber.

On top of it all, that's what his fucking suicide note said: he didn't feel it and felt like a real rock star and that he was a fraud.

but also sage this shit. Time to go to bed I'm posting in this crap.

>"I swear that I don't have a gun."

What did he mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_m9w7tvBy2r1r2c2g1o1_400.gif (362x271, 479K)

Someone really needs to ask Dave Grohl about Kurst death and the JQ
>pic/videos related
youtube.com/watch?v=1-UbA3Gwwqs
youtube.com/watch?v=V7Na9-41mg4
genius.com/Unleashed-onward-into-countless-battles-lyrics

youtube.com/watch?v=Ou5T1SeGhOo
youtube.com/watch?v=6l2FEHr_Yzg

He's redpilled af fampai

Attached: 5634678796559.png (311x282, 188K)

>He was basically a pathological liar in the extreme
>Every problem that guy had he swept under the rug to project relative outward coolness.
Source?
Seems to me this is something all SJWs do. Why are the biggest virtue signallers always the biggest pieces of shit in their personal lives? Is it coping with self-hatred by living in denial of what their guilty conscience is telling them?
You may have cracked the psychological process they go through.

nah his wife murdered him for the insurance because he was going to divorce her

>The owner of his label was a jewish pederast who took 99.75% of his earnings from him
so he worked in the entertainment business

one off

he signed on to be the 666 finale revelation where music artists birthed the anti christ by invoking a groomed kid to rape the masonic architect order's chosen son in a gentlemans coup in Seattle, city built upon 7 hills and pioneers in promoting Sodom. "Rape Me" is a souled out confessions which Cobain couldnt live with its secret meaning. This is the "nirvana" that all artists had to face in his wake. hes a fake puppet idol and a dirty coward even in his vain egotistic death. The corrupt fame and power hungry joined his 666 side to live lavish lifes while its opponents largely remained unsigned and without royalty fees.

We can prove it,
the electricians have to remember who Called/Ordered them to install the garage lights to find the body>>>Murderer!
..c

>look into brit band lostprophets music vid and ask why these gen X/Y stars decided to pedo kids like the singer in "a town called hypocrisy".
Hint: Its a Cold War Play on words

He died for our hipster T-shirt's.

>beiberhole69

you gotta pay the troll toll to get in. Beibs and Drake both did and are marked by Satans Plan

(((They))) completely exploited his band and music for their $$objectives$$. Kurt couldn't handle it an An Heroed himself.

The music industry is full of disgusting kikes, just like Hollywood. Look at the music today and the degeneracy they push.

And I swear that I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun
No I don't have a gun

;__;

kurtcobainssuicidenote.com/kurt_cobains_suicide_note.html

>He'd be a right winger by today's standards.

>Why did they kill him

>He'd be a right winger by today's standards.

He died of heroin because of his stomach pains were too great and couldn't be treated.
They named the disease after him. He also suffered chronic depression, bronchitis, and had a family history of suicide.

He only wanted to be edgy, today he would be /ourguy/