Miss Kobayashi's dragon maid

Do you think a season two will happen? And does the MC have a first name?

Flopped hard so dont count on it.

Karbo has yet to do vore with either of them

what does that mean?

Fan base killing it.
MUH

>giantess doragons

Actually this is fine

now I'm really confused I thought the more ppl liked it the more likely companies would be to make more. hmm oh well.

It will

is there even enough material for a second season

Have you read the manga? The adaption probably covered half, at the very most, of the total content available (especially now that the source series has a light smattering of multi-chapter backstories and character development arcs on top of chorogon activities. Not that the adaption's final episode wasn't rather forced or rushed, but there are a few individual chapters along with some chapter pairings which could fill full episodes respectively should the content be paced properly. I don't think the question regarding if the source manga has enough to adapt really holds anymore. The answer seems to be a pretty consistent "yes" no matter how we look at it. It's just up to a studio to feel like another adaption would be economically worthwhile.

It wasn't super popular in Japan I think.

ok ty user

I wish. This show is so fucking good.

lucoa kill it

>Do you think a season two will happen?
There is plenty of source material, as other Anons have said, but Sup Forums bickers endlessly about whether it will happen for financial reasons. Here's an easy guide to the arguments:
"I have deduced that a second series is financially viable" means "I liked Dragon Maid".
"I have deduced that a second series is not financially viable" means "I didn't like Dragon Maid".

>And does the MC have a first name?
Shit, I don't know. Why has this not been asked before?

who so?

No cuz yurishit doesn't sell.

I need more Cutebayashi in my life

It was incredibly popular in China though, and the Japanese are beginning to pay attention to Chinese revenue.

There better be a second season

Tell me they kiss I don't need some cockblock shit

You can clearly see the redheaded one saying "bepis"