How can something so good end up so bad?

how can something so good end up so bad?

Because author hated his main girl.

The author was a misanthrope, but it was hidden beneath the superficial fluff common to all light novels.

as long as i get to see yozora's thighs every single day

>misanthrope
what is this??

Fuck the haters, I want to see again those asses.

Recently finished, I am a Hero. Kinda pissed all that build up and set up was thrown away for that ending.

How did nip land take it? Seen low reviews for the last two volumes on Amazon.

they hate it

name a LN with a good ending
or even an ending at all

a werewolf

Eh, what was that?

Amazingly, Zero no Tsukaima.

I wonder if it was intentional, I can't imagine an ending worst than that.

didn't he end up with the double reverse trap?
She(?) was the best from what I remember

Ya, but they had to kill off the author first.

Why is everyone so mad he ended up with Yukimura? It's refreshing to have the MC not end up with the obvious choice for once.

Nope, MC cucked the reverse trap, and she was the worst at the end.

Editor going full jew mode usually does that.

So he broke up with yukimura and end up with no one was that the ending?

More like Pavlov amiright

All he had to do was make Sena win and it would have been fine, Why's he tryna be smart about it.

Author was a Yozorafag but nobody cared about her DARKNESS and troubled life as he tried pushing her into the spotlight for the climax volumes and Kodaka became a meme.

>muh editor

Yes, good ending.

He dumps her to hang out with the other girls he friendzoned on the day she promised to love him forever and make him happy as well as give him her virginity Also the one he actually liked was Rika but she had enough of his faggotry.

Well, she is the last one standing. I mean she basically follows Kodoka to his college of choice in the ending.

Because it takes "best girl loses" to an extreme and has all girls losing.

>story about making friends
>friendship end is bad end
huh?

Maybe it's the way manga (maybe LNs too) is published in Japan. Your series has to get a following right away, or it's axed before it can even establish the setting. So the the winning authors fire their best shot first, and then run out of ideas after the first story arc because they never expected to even get there. Just a theory.

>so good

YOZORA A BITCH

>Maria and Kobato became best friends
>Rika and Yukimura became rivals
>Yozora became Sena's life partner and was given access to the family fortune and managing all of their business by Pegasus because Stella didn't want to be the butler anymore.
>Kodaka ended up alone

It got the best possible ending out of any generic harem shit.

>tfw I didn't realize Sena liked Kodaka until she blurted out her abortion of a confession

Chrome shelled regios.

>she blurted out her abortion of a confession
When?

Eh nandate time.

Eh? nandate?

The author couldn't think of a good way to advance the story so he forced some drama. That's always a recipe for disaster.

Sena and Yozora are such perfect fucking designs. Not only are they incredibly attractive and entertaining characters by themselves, but they also gel incredibly well. You can criticize a lot of things about Haganai, but I can't think of another harem where the two "main girls" were that great.

never read the ending to a haram manga just leave it to the imagination as anything the author puts out is usually crap

>didn't he end up with the double reverse trap?
Nope. Here's how the story goes:
Kodaka confesses to Rika, Rika rejects him because he's a cunt. Yukimura then forces a kiss on him and asks him out, he says yes because he's a beta faggot who cant say no. For some context - Christmas is a very different holiday in Japan. In Japan Christmas is basically "fuck day" it's a day where lovers get together and have sex. Anyway, on Christmas the neighbors club is having a get together, because they're fucking losers. Yukimura as Kodaka's girlfriend wants to have sex with him. She tells him fuck her or it's over. Kodaka goes to the club party instead of fucking her, thereby ending their relationship. It ends there.

As for the other characters - Sena is still pursuing Kodaka. She's even following him to the same college. Yozora is Sena's bitch now. They became "very close" and she became Sena's "butler" and runs her finances. That's the one good thing that happened in this ending, Yozora got her happy end, with someone who is actually competent enough to support her autism.

>Yozora is Sena's bitch now.
I thought it was the otherway around

Yeah I guess you could interpret that either way as far as the power dynamic in their relationship goes. I just figure when you're someone's servant you're the bitch in the relationship, but I'm sure Yozora is frequently on top in bed.

Buriki does some pretty good designs.

Thanks doc

qualia the purple

He had an imouto like Kobato but didn't take advantage of that. He deserved it.

I was under the impression that the one the MC really liked was Rika. Am I correct on that or was I just imagining things? I don't remember much about it anymore.

She's the one he confesses to, but I suspect the MC doesn't really know what he likes. He clearly has some severe mental problems. I feel so bad for the girls that they fell in love with him.

It was never good

This. When will other anons understand?

Slayers, Fullmetal Panic, Shakugan no Shana, Taimadou Gakuen, Baka Test, Toradora, Nyaruko among those who managed to get animated.
Those with shit endings like Oreimo aren't hard to find too. Not evert LN author is fucking Kamachi. Some people end their LNs while they're winning.

You forgot the more random asspull, Kate felt in love with Kodaka's dad and married him, thus Kate becoming Kodaka's step mom and Maria and Kobato becoming sisters.
This shit felt like another middle finger to all the readers.
At least Yozora and Sena pretty much ended together but the author follows the "Sena might still have feelings for the MC" when it was pretty much foreshadowed she preferred Yozora to Kodaka

>Kate felt in love with Kodaka's dad and married him
Wrong, she was adopted.

Also he stopped giving a fuck because "it became too popular" the guy is a cunt, and did the worst ending possible just to spite the fans, at least Yozora and Sena got their happy ending.

Yozora and Sena were fine, the only thing I'd change is Kobato lolidoming her onii-chan's ass into submission to get her own happy ending as well.

Wasn't the author angry or something with his illustrator and vice versa, leading to the shitfest?

Several years later and I still can't imagine how one author can fuck up his series ending this badly.

Only time I'm glad that I stayed an anime-only fag.

Rumors abound I thought I heard he was mad at fans going waifu wars on the series so he said fuck it nobody wins.

That's just a rumor.

Come on, last time you guys said it's the editor's fault. Make your damn mind.

Just re-watched EP 11.
Fuck Kodaka.

Haganai sucks. I barely made it through season 1. Then I decided to watch season 2 for the sake of completion. Made it to half and dropped it. Boring as fuck.

As far as we know it was the editor fault but for volume 9 or 10 I think, Buriki didn't made anything, nobody really knows what happened with that but he came back for the last volume anyways, the whole thing went to the shit for some reason, the author had planned 20 volumes for the series and just got to the 11.

Katanagatari is ln

it was bad from the beginning , the only good thing about the show was the artstyle

no both are boring characters with great designs

You mean katanagarbage?

dumb x poster

NIKU
I
K
U

A SHIT

It was never good.

Says who?