I will not fight a war against Russia. Not now. Not ever

Fuck off, Globalist cocksuckers.

Attached: russia-usa.jpg (300x225, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIK5s3KkpRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>spill blood on foreign soil
>say you are defending your nation

fucking traitors the lot of them. no loss to me, more blood for the blood god!

>Not now. Not ever.

OP is literally a cuck

Don't you have some bush pygmies to get defeated by or something?

Attached: Screenshot from 2017-10-24 17-15-42.png (1366x768, 685K)

Same, I have nothing against Russia.

Bump

How dare you mockingly adopt our language and practices only to turn them against us in pursuit of your own ideology.

It's almost as if...

I'll wage war on my "officials" here before I ever help Cuck Island in a war against Strong Uncle Volodya.

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Why fight Russia, while you can fight for Russia?

Once your god-king (LOL) launches conscription, you will have no choice but to go to war or go in jail.

I like Russia more than my psychotic government.

Jail it is

Thanks Ivan, five rubles have been deposited in your families account. Mother can eat potato this month, much squatting and celebrations.

"Rule .308" from a mile away. Can't protect a mile radius around every politician at all times XD

> (OP)
>Once your god-king (LOL) launches conscription, you will have no choice but to go to war or go in jail.

That will never happen. The volunteer army means that you can deploy it for any reason and nobody cares. When we had the draft we also had anti-war riots. After the draft ended we can stay "at war" permanently and nobody cares.

War with Russia is part and parcel of the new world order

Attached: C5BED0E4-2B9D-4822-90ED-F85E2717BE86.jpg (1789x1021, 518K)

I would fight a war against them if they went red dawn mode and landed in my backyard. But generally I don't believe in war unless we're being invaded or a trusted ally directly requests assistance.

The ethno religous cabal and their co conspirators that did this are still enemy #1

Attached: E1943109-2928-4417-A749-5CB893DA1476.jpg (1553x1209, 1.31M)

Attached: D5CEAE81-C569-4452-A76A-90C08899CEEA.jpg (1859x1394, 753K)

would you fight a war against the globalist banking cartel and their muslim servants?

>you will have no choice but to go to war or go in jail.
yeah but we get to pick who we are going to fight, we can fight North Korea, China or Russia but honestly we have more reason to fight the globalist banking cartel headquartered in London than anyone else

I think people would be happy to sign up for that, go fight to avenge the death of president Kennedy

Its funny. Way back in coldwar era every hardline American wanted to put his gun in against Russia.

Now every "hardline" """conservative""" or "alt"-right American deems Russia as a possible bestie. Whats the point? I'm genuinely surprised at the support for Russia. Can anyone in a non-meme way redpill me on the topic? What the hell happened?

I'm down af to invade Britain & set the record straight. If it meant eradicating the banking syndicate I couldn't possibly refuse.

I'd willingly die or even lose limbs to defeat the bad guys. Who tf cares at that point?

These bongs don't even have guns!

Lmao underrated

Kill yourself cucknadian

If you wouldn't take the jail over spilling innocent Russian blood to advance the globalist regime then you are the very definition of a small souled bugman

Get the fuck out of my country

Attached: 1487723343917.jpg (1086x563, 146K)

Attached: ovznoom3yt7z.jpg (736x703, 65K)

Eurasia has always been at war with Oceania. And if you're too stupid to get it, you're too stupid to ever clamber out of your bewildering little ditch.

Non sheep know that the Russia narrative is meant to distract attention away from globalist elites, china, neocohen / neo lib, police state, neo marxist academia collusion to defeat white western Christian nations through social subversion, economic warfare and mass 3rd world migration. The goyim know

Attached: AD5E737A-D052-4AE8-8A0F-DFC2199552D7.jpg (1547x1025, 732K)

bump

Attached: deusbulge.jpg (800x488, 236K)

Nice try proxy Vladimir... But we are on to your shit and are looking forward to an opportunity to shoot Russians.

No nukes though, don't be a homo.

Attached: Capture+_2018-01-14-18-43-52.png (486x506, 376K)

>pieces of shit like pic related refused to fight the USSR and its aggression
>but now they want to pick a fight against Russia for no reason

Attached: fairy kerry.jpg (1200x630, 80K)

Then go to jail with the niggers, they'll love your fine white ass. And don't worry about my choices, I wont tell you anyway.

In the case of a world war, yes it will happen. The only reason that it wouldn't happen is if nuclear weapon decimate the world first.

Whichever you chose you would still be accomplishing the will of those globalists. This is what they want, they want the world, so matter where you fight...

Going to war over spy shit ? Hillary talked about drone attacking Julian Assange. Sadiq Khan turns a blind eye to ongoing ethnic cleansing. Russia pissed off the western deep state, not me. Im not killing other Christian white people.

Russia is no longer Communist, it is nationalist.

Communism is a twisted ideology that threatened to metastasize over the entire world, and it recognized no norm that would stop it.

Nationalism is simply self-interest, and Russian nationalism is of interest only to Russians.

Attached: C57V-73WQAE6IlT.jpg large.jpg (960x678, 178K)

>Whichever you chose you would still be accomplishing the will of those globalists.

right, the globalists win by us uniting to war against them of course but if they demand we have a war we have to have the will to fight

revenge for the death of JFK and MLK is enough to make your average lefty cross dresser conscript himself

Almost as if the game is starting to get good. Finally some worth challengers may have appeared.

>The goyim know
how could they not at this point? Trump appoints the nastiest person he could find to the CIA to get everyone talking about how shit they are and then Russia and UK butting heads because Trump is refusing to declare war on Russia so May has to do it

England is about to be left high and dry, we're going to arrest the globalists, it looks realer now than it ever did before

I think this person may actually get it pretty well.

Marching is actually horrible optics. Thats why I never was inclined to fall for that.

The British people are cool and i have no problem with them. The British government is garbage and not worth defending, in fact acceleration might be expedient.

>I will not

*slow clap*

Meanwhile there's a million people waiting to sign up to get state benefits for pushing a button to control drones from an air conditioned room.

Just look at how fast muttposting stopped when the Bongs might need us to bail them out. Haven't seen a mutt image in days now.

I just hope Vova nukes Israel too.

With the development of the internet the governments all over the world lost a big part of their capabilities to influence the minds of their citizens.
The West is looking for an opportunity to ban foreign newspapers to restore their control over the minds of their people. US has already made a step in that direction. France is already on the way too. Now UK. But it is only a first step. What will we see next? Sites like Sup Forums will get censored: all pro-russian posters will get banned (may be even all Russian IPs). Reddit has already banned Russian posters. The work is in progress.

Attached: vereshchagin_painting-wallpaper-800x600.jpg (800x600, 283K)

By "us uniting against them"? No, if you chose to fight china or north korea instead of russia, you are still fighting FOR THEM.

If it plays out like this I feel bad if the uk goes down out of stupidity from made up russian weapons.
No bs. . Everything global is in asia right now. China is the boss of russia. Russia won't war a nuclear power unless china is ready to unleach Armageddon onto the US and they aren't yet. Don't be fooled by stories. Us dominates space. Has weapons not revealed.

too bad burgercuck, cause these guys will fighting you degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIK5s3KkpRk

lol leftis talking about treason.

The Trump Election was the best. Simply because leftis try to team up with state institutions like FBI and even CIA.

>shills ITT: if you don't want the world to end in nuclear hellfire you're a Russian shill

Get your spoons out Ahmed

>submitting to filthy Slav subhumans
You're a traitor to your own countrymen.

Agreed.

We're all Ruski shills. Hello, Dmitriy.

>I feel bad if the uk goes down
the UK isn't going down, they are a great nation full of great people, but that Queen and her pet Jimmy were fucking cockroaches and they need to be arrested

or else we are a planet of people that allows this crusty old witch to sit in a gold chair while her minions murder and rape children and if we do that it means we're ok with it

Russia USA and China have all been attacked by England and have great reasons to be angry with them over assassinations and financial warfare

>if you chose to fight china or north korea instead of russia
I am proposing we wage direct war against the globalist regime based in the city of London, not England the city of london, special forces could accomplish this in a half hour every high ranking pedo can be arrested or droned attempting to escape

it's either that or nuclear war

I like the class war instead of the nuclear war

it's cheaper

>in fact acceleration might be expedient.
Trump putting that woman in charge of the CIA to me shows he is bringing negative acts to light, so the crowd will be satisfied when he finally delivers this justice we have waited 100 years for

Trump is a master showman

>If it meant eradicating the banking syndicate I couldn't possibly refuse.
I think this is going to be the winner, people will actually enlist to seek this justice

I will not fight a war against Russia too.

>implying anyone that currectly shills for war with ruskies wouldn't just piss their pants when shit really hits the fan

Attached: KtpodxW.gif (423x231, 1.24M)

Same here

Fuck off shill

This

>The West is looking for an opportunity to ban foreign newspapers to restore their control over the minds of their people
Because you fucks don't do the exact same shit right fucking now, right? Hell your internet censorship surpass everything but china. I won't be surprised if you get your own chinese firewall in a year or two.

I feel like Russia and the US leave the cold war to the past. Learn to respect either other as world powers. With the world becoming as small as it is. see the ocassional disagreement as just stepping on toes in a clumsy dance rather than a personal attack.

But seeing the western soycucks fight would actually be fun. Heck, not even western, can you imagine praguer top 09 voters fighting on the frontline? I'd probably piss my pants too, albeit from laughter.

lets just all attack israel

>Can't protect a mile radius around every politician at all times XD

Nigga most people can't shoot 200 yards.

Im not going to fight a war against anyone at all. A war with America is a war for Israel

I hope so

Attached: 6D199067-019B-427D-896C-DC35F6F03CBC.jpg (1827x1177, 885K)

I will fight FOR Russia. Fuck the ZOG

this. all this hostility is entirely made up out of nowhere

You should put that text on the image of (((Khan)))

Like this ?

Attached: 27379A5F-3CBB-402D-B167-BC1E5C14155D.jpg (1754x1332, 1.14M)

Now it is my turn to die for foreign imperialist ambitions. Yay.
I hope that this time the world actually becomes a wasteland, you fuckers don't deserve it.

War with Russia? No, I don't want that. However, Russia for what it does deserves being forced into economic collapse. We can quite literally do without anything they produce and simply wait them out as their matchstick country burns around them.

I see no reason to do anything else. Russia deserves this fate. Call me when someone with a bit more sense offs Putin.

war with Russia is justifiable of Russia tries some shit like that.

Attached: 1509654061979.png (640x1279, 613K)

Good goy

Attached: 21B82CFD-D644-4A26-ABFD-618F6FDEC322.jpg (1944x1180, 966K)

I do not want a war with Russia, however I will not tolerate leaving our closest allies in the lurch. If the UK/Canada goes to war with Russia, America must follow.

Jews die first

Let me clarify. I will genocide the Jews in America before I ever go to war with a foreign nation in some staged False flag distraction war.

>If you're not fine with chemical weapon attacks on civilians in peace time you're a shill
Really activates my almonds.

That's ridiculous. Russia didn't do anything to us.

You realize I can both hate Russia and hate the fucking Rothschilds, right? Why does Sup Forums treat everything as a 'us or them' fucking sports team system. You can hate both you tard.

So, you are willing to go to war with Russia over the assassination of a Russian double agent that betrayed his homeland ? The life of that double agent was less than worthless

Germanballs face is a perfect post-modern representation of Germanys political elite

>Jews die first
no, be clearer, only those who are guilty will be punished

I get the feeling this will be wrapped up soon and Trump will never become damaged Trump

An attack on the UK is an attack on the US
If the UK goes to war we should too, no questions asked.

good luck user

I question the rationale that is driving us toward this war. Reminds me of run up to 2nd gulf war. We see how much safer that made us

Russia is working 24/7 to destroy the Dollar Hegemony and Pax Americana.

I^will"kill any Russian brainwashed imbecile fighting for their Kremlin mob. say whatever you want about the US system. But i did rather live on it than have the fate of middle class China or middle class Russia.

At least there is hope here about the truth going out, in the east the truth is there and tyrants shit on public opinion and justice or freedom.

I'm willing to go to war over the fact our closest allies deem it necessary and the fact they used nerve gas on a civilian town.

If it was just the spy this wouldn't be as big of an issue as it is.

I'd sooner join them.

We should have killed all you "better red than dead" faggots when Reagan was President. You're a disgrace to the country you live in.

That's why I prefer to not advocate for war. I advocate for simply using the economic pressure the rest of the world can put to bleed Russia until it is no longer a threat.

Putin is also 65. In a long term plan one can simply wait until he is no longer able to run the country effectively.

All Jews are guilty, otherwise they'd be saying the same thing as me.

They're idiots

Look at this kike.

No, im going to ask questions, if i dont like the answers, im going to oppose. The English people are being actively destroyed by their own government, going along to get along doesnt work.

>a permanent member in the UN with interconnect economic ties is against gobalism

You're not very bright are you?