Osomatsu-san

IchiJyushi best combo.

Does anybody want to draw a Jyushimatsu Costanza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivTHlkj26Zw
twitter.com/ohagimura/status/923533413813858304)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A best.

monday can't come any faster

Please don't generalfag. At least wait until morning.

if only we can turn this...

...into something like this?

Then again, that would mean they would need happy endings, and they're only marketable when they're NEETs, ne?

Why is there a bunch of nasty western art in this thread.

Osochoro is better

These threads are infested with tumblr.

Did anybody draw any Utena/Matsu fanart from the Cavematsu segment?

Drawfag here, I'm gonna be busy for the next few hours but I saw it earlier and I'd love to take on that request.

I genuinely hope 24/7 matsu generals don't become a thing. They lose their flair that way

You might have noticed it already, but Matsu threads are filled with Tumblr and newfags. Of course it's going to be a general.

I missed it but why Jyushi Costanza?

People were too busy crying over changed sleep order to care about anything else

wow... really?

Because the baseball bat

Ye, almost all fanart from that episode is about that 5 seconds long scene

Threadly reminder.

I don't even like blmatsu but fuck off tumblr

tumblrfags really think it's the same as fucking a kid or a dog, uh

It's actually tumblr that gets butthurt seeing this image, not the other way around.

>brojobs are evil
They're twins who clearly don't have much authority over one another so you can't even use the exploitation argument like parent-child relations.

What's the difference between a hanjdjob from a twin and just jerking yourself off anyway? It's essentially the same thing.

Tumblr made the image in the first place so how would it trigger them?

Well, tumblr isn't one person, just like Sup Forums or Sup Forums, you know. But you can't deny only a newfag tumblrite would actually take this image seriously because it's normal for them to fight over stupid shit like "problematic ships".

I seriously don't understand what's wrong with sibling incest. It's weird in real life but this is fiction and even in real life, is not illegal.

There is something about white tumblrinas whining about incest

Because they think it's always one sibling brainwashing/coercing/raping the other

It's basically the old "violent video games make violent people" argument, except from sheltered teenagers who think the internet should be their safe space.

Tumblr thinks an 18 year old with an 17 year old is pedophilia

while i agree to a point i'd rather these threads weren't filled with morality discussions about incest, and instead discussed the actual show
speaking of which, how do we all feel about cavematsu? i like it so far but i'm worried it'll turn into something like girlymatsu/F6

Mind explaining why? I'm just curious.

I'm okay with Cavematsu, but like any other skit it'll only get grating if it's overused.

What is happening here?

Garbage>Todo>Choro>Oso>Ichi>Jyushi>Kara

Cavematsu has sort of already lost me. The first one just went on a bit too long. And the second one wasn't really funny enough to save it. I kinda wish the 2nd one was the first skit and the 1st was the 2nd.

i'm naturally biased because a good friend of mine was fucking her 30 year old cousin when she was 16, so i've seen the devastating effects an incestuous relationship has irl.
in the context of fictional sibling incest (so, no large power gap) i still think it'd be near impossible to have a healthy relationship because of how it clashes with family relations, e.g. breakups would be difficult, possibly traumatic, and much, much more painful/awkward. i'm not gonna yell at people for what they jack off to on the internet and i'm putting way too much thought into it, so i just prefer to ignore it

Stop bringing 3D garbage into the thread

Oso is being sucked into Choro's pace. He will soon be the worst kind of NEET. A NEET in denial.

Nice blog, where do I follow? no body cares

Does this count as 3D?

The shiny feeler things enveloping oso remind me of the ohm from nausicaa

Ichimatsu looks like he did it properly.

That's actually pretty good, looks a lot less creepy than the mascots

Fursuiters are 3d of the worst kind.

You know, one thing is choosing to fuck a 30 year old as a 16 year old, but fucking a 30 year old cousin? Either she is ugly af and aims low or she took teenage rebellion to a retarded stage.

> IchiJyushi and OsoChoro
> dead thread
kek

Let's have some videos here to lighten the mood.

youtube.com/watch?v=ivTHlkj26Zw

The Matsus trying out the number poses for each month. I love the little song Kara and Todo did when they're readying to pose for February. Too bad I got not english subs

Did anyone else get gradually more pissed at the nonsense language songs in the OST? WHat the fuck is she saying?

No one asked for this. But here's some lewd Matsuyo

I listen to a lot of Hiroyuki Sawano's music with its butchered English and German. You learn to tune it out the words and just enjoy the music.

M-MOMMY------!!!

I think I understand papamatsu's struggle now

this image alone made it worth visiting this thread

>eating on your futon

No wonder Totoko keeps rejecting these filthy NEETs

New esper nyanko plushies when? I missed the chance to buy one when season one was airing

Why would anyone want to buy that disgusting cat

Do not lewd the Mama!

Fuck you

Get a bootleg

Do you think they'll release another Nendoroid series of the matsu boys? Or at least with their new hoodie look.

It'll be nice too, if not Nendoroid, just standard figurines of the Hesokuri costumes.

depends on how well S2 will sell, I guess

I'm not really big on the new hoodies. I would've loved to have seen the jumpsuits in nendoroid form, though.

I think what they're really missing out with is making more faces for them. Even with the stickers I still wanted more faces.

Hopefully.
Speaking of Nendos, does anyone here happen to own the bootleg Matsu Nendos?

I have a friend who has a bootleg Kara from the looks of it.

Left is theirs, right is mine. The plastic for the sunglasses looks a bit different.

The harvest is bountiful this year
(source: twitter.com/ohagimura/status/923533413813858304)

Thanks user. Not sure if it's because of the blur, but the bootleg doesn't look too far off from the real one. I was considering getting one because the official one is a bit pricey.

Does anyone have the Dr Juice edits?

Might be the picture. The quality overall doesn't look as good. Note how the paint job on the hoodie has a lot more shine to it than the real deal's, which is more matte. Then again I'm a drawfag so I can be a bit more of a snob about this stuff. If you're happy with the bootleg, then that's cool.

QUICK I have amnesia! Remind me who the best one is again!

Juice of course

Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Kara looks like he's about to take a wicked shit on the right

All of them.

Except for Choro

Why does Sup Forums hate choro again?

He's ugly

He looks surprisingly handsome in this picture

>surprisingly
Oso's a cutie, user.

Even if I'm a Karamatsu fan through and through, I still find Osomatsu pretty attractive, maybe just a tad more than Kara. Of course, it could be because he's the base look for the sextuplet's muppet faces.

Well choro looks downright ugly in that picture, it's not helping his cause

I have similar taste to you but I still think Kara's a little more attractive. It's different kinds. Kara blends cute, handsome, and sexy well, while Oso has that effortless charm that makes you go "goddammit."

I don't think this show gets enough appreciation for what a cleverly crafted ensemble cast the sextuplets are, from their designs to their personalities. The sketches can be hit and miss but the NEETs are brilliant characters, and they each have their own totally different appeal, despite being almost identical.
Whatever initial process was gone through to devise the character types and traits of the brothers as adults, it must be one of the most (financially) successful moments of creative genius in recent anime history.

Well it's not supposed to look "cute". But it's not hard to find a cute Choro pic.

ちゅっ

SAME FACE
A
M
E
F
A
C
E