HAPPENING

HAPPENING

CONFIRMED COMMUNIST RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR IN MAINE,

she legislative assistant in Washington, D.C. for Arkansas Congressman William Alexander

she worked for the Clintons and is running for office

WATCH EVERY ELECTION IN YOUR STATE AND IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE THE MINUTE THEY ANNOUNCE THEY ARE RUNNING TELL EVERYONE

Attached: thiscuntisacommunist.png (901x612, 751K)

Attached: 1519930183679s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

thanks for the bump

if only his hair was blue i'd shit myself

Mayham for Maine.

See: Because when normies get redpilled, they too will want to follow in the steps of Pinochet.

MAYEM MAYHEW FTW

The mayor of NYC is a communist and nobody cares.

Bump

If extinction on Earth is Mankind's destiny, then so be it. God guided us and gave us more than enough chances. We chose not to heed his warnings.

We deserve extinction if we are this fucking foolish.

The mayor of Hamtramck, Michigan was a card carrying member of the Communist Party of the USA. She is still serving. This is also the first city in American history with a muslim majority city council.

>communist
>the north face
mhm.

The left is getting more radical and openly Marxist and anti-white while the right is still made up of pussy-footed cuckservative faggots

>The mayor of NYC is a communist
with ties to actual communists? this woman's father was a card carrying commie who misused his power to create a situation than ended with our nation's only case of death over censorship

these fuckers are book burners, take them all down, have faith, the gods are with Trump and you

They're not even attempting to hide it anymore. They think their stranglehold on the media has effectively brainwashed enough people that they can now convince people communism is good.

Chance of winning? Should be nothing

Actual communist or you just being a sensational moron?

Attached: smug_commie_pepe.png (450x768, 46K)

kek

>Chance of winning? Should be nothing
no we need to get her to withdraw, and every other fucking communist, I'll be at her rallies screaming at her

you guys do the same in your states

fucking hell Hamtramck?

funny shit I can actually say this

ham tram ick

>communist
>running for office
wat

i think you're mixing up hamtramck with dearborn. in any case, muslims are very hostile to communists which is one of the main reasons we funded islamist groups for the last 70 years

Maine is one of the Whitest states in the U.S. Really makes me think when (((they))) try to get a constitution-hating commie in power there.